Child Company AI Hiring

So, I've seen this topic somewhere else. Figured I would share. As far as Child Companies go, I've seen people saying that if you have the developmental agreement with them, they won't hire on their own. I made ROH the child company of AEW. I made the agreement and I sent some workers down. Enough to give them a TV show and a 12 event (1 a month) schedule. After I made the schedule, I went on for about a week or 2. After they ran their first show, they hired about 10-12 workers. A couple were staff, such as refs and road agents, but most were active wrestlers. So, the AI will hire workers even with the developmental agreement. Maybe Mr. Ryland can verify this. BTW, if you're curious they are called AEW Presents: Ring Of Honor (AEW-ROH). (ROH was in there but they were closed in the mod I was using and didn't want to start a new game to edit them back to open. Therefore, I couldn't name them simply Ring Of Honor or use ROH.) Jay Briscoe was appointed to CEO (didn't have that great of a list to choose from and he seemed most appropriate), and Mick Foley is the booker.

So, I've seen this topic somewhere else. Figured I would share. As far as Child Companies go, I've seen people saying that if you have the developmental agreement with them, they won't hire on their own. I made ROH the child company of AEW. I made the agreement and I sent some workers down. Enough to give them a TV show and a 12 event (1 a month) schedule. After I made the schedule, I went on for about a week or 2. After they ran their first show, they hired about 10-12 workers. A couple were staff, such as refs and road agents, but most were active wrestlers. So, the AI will hire workers even with the developmental agreement. Maybe Mr. Ryland can verify this. BTW, if you're curious they are called AEW Presents: Ring Of Honor (AEW-ROH). (ROH was in there but they were closed in the mod I was using and didn't want to start a new game to edit them back to open. Therefore, I couldn't name them simply Ring Of Honor or use ROH.) Jay Briscoe was appointed to CEO (didn't have that great of a list to choose from and he seemed most appropriate), and Mick Foley is the booker.

Do you own ROH? That's where you've previously had to hire all the staff - if the development fed is AI owned (like MAW in the default data) then they will make their own hires.

Yeah. I started them through the investment screen. I own them as my developmental company. They still made their own hires. I now have a button for their hires, it says "Take" instead of "Recall".

I didn't use the editor for any of it. I started a new company through the investment screen. I always go on a hiring spree, so I had plenty to send there. The mod I am using has AEW starting with like $750,000,000. I made ROH with the highest pop in their area setting. Set up a developmental agreement. Then gave them a 12 event schedule and a tv show. After they ran the first tv episode, a couple days later, they hired about 12 workers on their own. Like I said, one was a ref and one was a road agent, but the rest were all wrestlers.

I didn't use the editor for any of it. I started a new company through the investment screen. I always go on a hiring spree, so I had plenty to send there. The mod I am using has AEW starting with like $750,000,000. I made ROH with the highest pop in their area setting. Set up a developmental agreement. Then gave them a 12 event schedule and a tv show. After they ran the first tv episode, a couple days later, they hired about 12 workers on their own. Like I said, one was a ref and one was a road agent, but the rest were all wrestlers.

That may be and I’m not questioning that — but if you made them as big as possible, you may not have sent them enough for their roster requirements. Add a second player and take them over and see what their suggested roster size is. It could be that their roster needs to be bigger than you anticipated.

That may be and I’m not questioning that — but if you made them as big as possible, you may not have sent them enough for their roster requirements. Add a second player and take them over and see what their suggested roster size is. It could be that their roster needs to be bigger than you anticipated.

Ohhh. That could be. I was just addressing that they will do their own hiring even with a developmental agreement. People were saying that AI hiring doesn't happen while under a developmental agreement with a child company.

Ohhh. That could be. I was just addressing that they will do their own hiring even with a developmental agreement. People were saying that AI hiring doesn't happen while under a developmental agreement with a child company.

I think it doesn’t happen as long as you have staffed them fully. If you have understaffed them, I think they will hire to hit their minimums.

No one should be saying that. It's not the developmental part that means they won't hire people. It's whether the parent organization owns the child promotion or not.