What's your best ever repackage?

Playing as Umaga on 2k22 had got me thinking how good a repackage it was.

What's been your best ever one in TEW?

And similarly, how would you package and book a guy to become a total savage on a tear like Umaga?

Playing as Umaga on 2k22 had got me thinking how good a repackage it was.

What's been your best ever one in TEW?

And similarly, how would you package and book a guy to become a total savage on a tear like Umaga?

I had a generated guy who I thought was never going to be more than a jobber so he spent two years on the preshow helping others build their momentum. Eventually I realised that he had developed into a decent worker with A menace and A charisma so I repackaged him as The Slayer, found a cool render for him and gave him a slow push to the top.

He ended up being one of my top stars but I don't think he was ever world champion because his work was never world class.

My favourite was when I made Bo Dallas a World Champion in WWE. He sort of started as the heel who thinkls he's a face, then he joined his brothers Wyatt Family stable, won the trios titles with them, tag gold etc. Then Bray turned on him, so he started his own face faction 'The Un-Bolievables' and kind of became a megastar. He won the rumble, went on to fight the champion and won it, but Bray cashed in his MITB and won the title to end the show. After that they fought gang warfare until Summerslam where they got my first ever 100 rating of the save and Bo won his title and only lost it at next years Mania! I wish I still had that save tbh.