Injury/Rehab/Picture questions

I was wondering what everyone had their injury frequency set as? I've got mine at medium, and I'm considering putting it at High. I don't want a ton of injuries, so I'm unsure if that is too high. I just want to have more injuries in my save so that it shakes things up a bit, I've added a mod that added a bunch of extra injuries in (300 to be exact), but I still don't seem to get a lot at the medium frequency. I just want some more curve balls that cause me to change my plans etc.

My question about rehab is that if I send someone, will it remove their bad attributes (eg heavy pain killer abuser) or is it just random? I sent one worker and they came back after a year with the exact same attributes, not even a small downgrade.

Lastly, I'm playing a 2004 save so the images for workers are all from that time period, does the game have a feature that automatically changes workers pictures as they age? (It's a WWE save, so I have young Randy Orton, will his picture change to an older version as i advance in years or do I have to do that manually?

Thank you!!

I was wondering what everyone had their injury frequency set as? I've got mine at medium, and I'm considering putting it at High. I don't want a ton of injuries, so I'm unsure if that is too high. I just want to have more injuries in my save so that it shakes things up a bit, I've added a mod that added a bunch of extra injuries in (300 to be exact), but I still don't seem to get a lot at the medium frequency. I just want some more curve balls that cause me to change my plans etc.

My question about rehab is that if I send someone, will it remove their bad attributes (eg heavy pain killer abuser) or is it just random? I sent one worker and they came back after a year with the exact same attributes, not even a small downgrade.

Lastly, I'm playing a 2004 save so the images for workers are all from that time period, does the game have a feature that automatically changes workers pictures as they age? (It's a WWE save, so I have young Randy Orton, will his picture change to an older version as i advance in years or do I have to do that manually?

Thank you!!

I had mine set to extreme, but it got to the point that every show, someone was getting injured and it just became annoying, so I've put it back to high. Having it on high doesn't affect me too badly, I just get a bunch of news articles of someone in a different promotion being injured.

I think that's just random. I had Kira Lee sent to rehab, she came back with no changes. I sent her back to rehab and she finally had the former drug user attribute. You can just also request that someone stops using drugs in the 'talk to worker' section. That has worked for me as well, and it completely removes the attribute, instead of a 'former drug user' one. Although, I think you can only request this once in a certain period of time.

I think that's to do with the 'agers' section, but I'm not familiar with it that well.

I've got it set to medium, only a month in but probably had 4 injuries so far in WWE. 3 non serious under a month length, but Charlotte flavor broke her neck in my first ppv lol. First I've seen that. Definately like how it forces you to book on the fly, worked a Bayley face turn into it for a fued with Ronda who also turns heel boasting about breaking her neck

I have mine set to high, and it's pretty fun. You can have good months where 1-2 people have nagging injuries, or get bad luck where you have like 6-7 injuries. The most I've had is 11 injuries, mostly to workers I didn;t care too much about luckily, but it's sometimes annoying when you have a plan and then the week before a ppv your plan gets ruined haha!