False Positive Virus Issue... Help

The game worked fine until yesterday. Every time I boot the game it simply closes and the file is put in quarantine. I am using McAfee Livesafe and I've added exception rules and removed the Tew 2020.exe file from quarantine yet the issue persists. I've done everything I can think of but nothing has worked. I've even tried turning off the antivirus but the same thing happens. Anyone have any suggestions?

The game worked fine until yesterday. Every time I boot the game it simply closes and the file is put in quarantine. I am using McAfee Livesafe and I've added exception rules and removed the Tew 2020.exe file from quarantine yet the issue persists. I've done everything I can think of but nothing has worked. I've even tried turning off the antivirus but the same thing happens. Anyone have any suggestions?

There are instructions on using McAfee in the FAQ, pinned to the top of the technical support forum, under "My virus checker keeps deleting TEW as it thinks it's a virus..." (i.e. the TEW2020.exe file has physically disappeared)

Remember that you should restart your machine after applying the changes.