[HYPE] Lethal Dose of Poison - June 2002 Mod

Thanks, I knew they didn't own them irl, but I guess I just assumed it would screw something up if they didn't in game.

Oh for sure. Usually developmental relationship companies go out of business. It’s not a accurate portrayal but it’s a workaround for WWE to not lose all of their developmental workers to hanging out on the main roster.

Thanks, I knew they didn't own them irl, but I guess I just assumed it would screw something up if they didn't in game.

It won't mess anything up thankfully.

Essentially if WWE owns HWA, HWA won't sign their own talents.

If you remove the ownership part of the relationship, HWA can hire their own people like they did in real life, but there is a limit to how many talents WWE can send down on dev deals.

Neither is an ideal situation for how WWE worked with their dev companies back then, but it's a simple thing for players to adjust to their own liking before starting a game.

American indies are almost complete. I need to do titles and events for all these companies still but have the base of them done. Jeff Jarrett will probably be removed from WLW, he only had 1 match in May, but I was trying to fill out the roster, because they have a lot of nobodies otherwise

DSYmkUQ.jpg

Just a quick update, America is pretty much done, I only have to do Title lineages for NWA: Wildside, which will be a task cuz the lineages date back to the 60's for some of the titles. After that I will move on to WWA in Australia, then finish up Japan, then Mexico, BCW in Canada, and wXw in Europe will be left over. May do BCW and wXw after WWA since they should be smaller to handle before Japan.

BCW done. wXw needs work, because they only currently have 8 people on their roster and I just haven't been able to add everyone else. Not sure if I'll get that updated before the Alpha test, so they may be the only company that won't be done.

So now, all that's left is Japan and Mexico. I'll start with Japan because I have more knowledge of that and then work through Mexico. I'd like to be optimistic and say two weeks, but that's if I get everything done quickly and with Father's Day next weekend that cuts into some of my time. Plus some title lineages may be long for Japan and Mexico. Getting through most of the indies was easy cuz they haven't been around that long (or just started).

One thing that won't be fleshed out in the Alpha is free agency, there will be people with 2008 stats, some people missing. I'm sure that may cause some problems once the Alpha drops but hope to have that updated quickly thereafter.

UEtmCHW.jpg

NOAH completed. Was going to also do ZERO-ONE today but just ran out of time, so that will be for another day.

7a5cf4bf3c02c00443856782ce2e67ae.png

773c3a6d4f986a57969bf1b8c5085369.png

ad8af99ee4fb57b42ece6007779eeea5.png

19638f05e07233faeea688d44457f05f.png

HELL YEAH, NOAH!

I can't wait to play this period of time, NOAH in these years were undoubtedly the best period of puroresu in the 2000's.

Did some updates today to help me with moving forward with the final few companies. Was able to quickly get OZ Academy finished up as they don't have much going on in 2002, but I wanted to have them in. They're currently the only Joshi company in the mod, but that will change with future updates.

Joshi Companies Set to Add (That are open in 2002):

All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling

GAEA Japan

Japanese Women's Pro-Wrestling Project

dc095c3bf92555b5241790fc78df401f.png