[HYPE] Lethal Dose of Poison - June 2002 Mod

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone, since I've been getting messages on this mod I just wanted to say: 

I haven't worked on the mod since August (almost a year now 😅). I kinda fell out of love with TEW and even wrestling a little bit. I might get back to the mod at some point but I'm not sure when. But when I do you guys will know!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 4/25/2023 at 7:12 AM, slicknick3822 said:

Hey everyone, since I've been getting messages on this mod I just wanted to say: 

I haven't worked on the mod since August (almost a year now 😅). I kinda fell out of love with TEW and even wrestling a little bit. I might get back to the mod at some point but I'm not sure when. But when I do you guys will know!

Same old story with all the mods for this game. What a spectacular failure 2020 has been in that regard.

4 hours ago, daspindocta said:

Same old story with all the mods for this game. What a spectacular failure 2020 has been in that regard.

Then do something constructive for the community instead of being negative. Mod making is a thankless task with very little reward beyond the satisfaction of doing it. Eventually, there will be a new TEW and the mods will pick back up. Fleisch's 1992 mod is impeccable and makes TEW2020 worth while by itself. 

Edited by Jaysin
  • Like 9

On 4/25/2023 at 7:12 AM, slicknick3822 said:

sorry to hear this, but completely understandable. I have periods when I get sick of playing TEW

I'd be happy to pick this up and update anything that is massively noticeable, with permission obviously?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...