RW Free Pictures

Pretty good results, they'd be useful for putting on the various backgrounds out there.

Of course, if you want to avoid the jagged edges that result from aliased photos after removing the original backgrounds, remove.bg (which I use for background removal for the photos I use) is a great site to drag-and-drop your photos to remove the backgrounds automatically; you can then save them in PNG format and you can either add a new background (which the site provides) or add one of your own, or leave the edited photo with the background removed as is. :)

I appreciate the feedback! Yeah, a lot of these are from my first picture folder from when the game first came out. I did switch to saving to PNG at some point though! Some of them are absolutely very rough on the edges! but I think it improves once I get to the second or third folder!

Pretty good results, they'd be useful for putting on the various backgrounds out there.

Of course, if you want to avoid the jagged edges that result from aliased photos after removing the original backgrounds, remove.bg (which I use for background removal for the photos I use) is a great site to drag-and-drop your photos to remove the backgrounds automatically; you can then save them in PNG format and you can either add a new background (which the site provides) or add one of your own, or leave the edited photo with the background removed as is. :)

I HAD NO IDEA THERE WERE WEBSITES OR PROGRAMS THAT COULD DO THIS.

I'd been cutting out backgrounds for on my own cuts via GIMP, sometimes with mixed results.

Thanks.

I HAD NO IDEA THERE WERE WEBSITES OR PROGRAMS THAT COULD DO THIS.

I'd been cutting out backgrounds for on my own cuts via GIMP, sometimes with mixed results.

Thanks.

I had the same reaction when I found out about it! The only troubles I’ve ever really had with that website is long hair and hats.