AI Always Seem To Have Great Ratings

One thing I still couldn't understand is how come, for instance, NJPW main events always seem to get 90+ match ratings while I, who have same level main eventers, can't.

I run WWE and use TheWho's june 2022 mod, but I did change my workers' pop and upped all their skills by 10 to get what is in my opinion a more realistic mod.

I also changed every road anget's Psychology, Respect and Basics to 100 since I don't mind cheating at all, I'm mainly playing for fantasy booking and having fun so I did the same with every referee and every announcer / color commentator's skills in their respective roles.

When I book here are my road agent notes:

* No script

* Open Match

* All Out Match (unless my road agent warns me that they can't go that long so then I'd take that note off .Only when the match is shorter than 20 minutes.)

Decisive Win

* Pinfall / Retrieval Finish (Depends on the match type of course)

* Allow Spinal Impact Moves (Only on events, but considering to disable that so it'd be allowed on TV as well since I'm going for a more TV-14 product)

Even after doing all of that I still don't manage to get as high as the AI does in NJPW.

Maybe it's a matter of product? I currently use Classic Sports Entertainment for both core and current product, if that's the case what product would you recommend that will be mostly focus on in ring ability but also will not hurt if I use higher risk matches like Ladder match, War Games, etc.

Thanks in advance <3

One thing I still couldn't understand is how come, for instance, NJPW main events always seem to get 90+ match ratings while I, who have same level main eventers, can't.

I run WWE and use TheWho's june 2022 mod, but I did change my workers' pop and upped all their skills by 10 to get what is in my opinion a more realistic mod.

I also changed every road anget's Psychology, Respect and Basics to 100 since I don't mind cheating at all, I'm mainly playing for fantasy booking and having fun so I did the same with every referee and every announcer / color commentator's skills in their respective roles.

When I book here are my road agent notes:

* No script

* Open Match

* All Out Match (unless my road agent warns me that they can't go that long so then I'd take that note off .Only when the match is shorter than 20 minutes.)

Decisive Win

* Pinfall / Retrieval Finish (Depends on the match type of course)

* Allow Spinal Impact Moves (Only on events, but considering to disable that so it'd be allowed on TV as well since I'm going for a more TV-14 product)

Even after doing all of that I still don't manage to get as high as the AI does in NJPW.

Maybe it's a matter of product? I currently use Classic Sports Entertainment for both core and current product, if that's the case what product would you recommend that will be mostly focus on in ring ability but also will not hurt if I use higher risk matches like Ladder match, War Games, etc.

Thanks in advance <3

To quote the TV Tropes page- "The AI Is A Cheating *******".

Now, it's not quite as bad as the GM Mode on the old Smackdown Vs. Raw games back in the day, because HOLY MOLEY did the AI cheat like crazy.

Though I'll say it's balanced by the fact that the AI doesn't take advantage of when their companies can get broadcasting deals and what kind.

To quote the TV Tropes page- "The AI Is A Cheating *******".

Now, it's not quite as bad as the GM Mode on the old Smackdown Vs. Raw games back in the day, because HOLY MOLEY did the AI cheat like crazy.

Though I'll say it's balanced by the fact that the AI doesn't take advantage of when their companies can get broadcasting deals and what kind.

Oh I see, thank you

Then maybe you can help me with what product best suits what I desbribed regarding match types and in ring ability?

A few things to consistently get 90+ big match ratings in my WWE save:

-I personally script all the matches. Not sure how big of a role this plays, but eh

-I use regular match aim for high profile matches/main events that go over 20. Steal the show for under 20. It may be me just purposefully not learning how to properly do crowd management, but this is what I find gives me the best results.

-More often than not, my main event goes 25+ minutes for PPVs, thus regular aim.

-Make sure there is a story being advanced (or ended) that has high heat. It's really hard to get a really high rating in a storyline focused product without an accompanying storyline.

-In a popularity over performance product, you're going to need really popular wrestlers to get a 90+ rating.

-Don't expect big ratings for multiman matches such as battle royals and royal rumbles.

When I am starting off with a new company, I tend to use the Auto-Booker to get to know my roster and what works and what doesn't. I've found that generally the Auto-Booker is pretty decent at putting a card together. I will slightly tweak what it gives me and add my road agent notes. I usually have decent luck with the later part of the show having high ratings. For angles, make sure they are being rated on what they are best at. For example, if your wrestler has 50 microphone and 90 menace, don't rate him on mic, rate him on menace. Just a side note, I don't use storylines or mess with crowd management. They are both turned off.

The AI doesn't get the penalties that the player does. Their ratings are just calculated based on the talent in the match. They'll never get a penalty for things like stamina, bad storyline heat, poor selling, etc. Those things don't affect them.

Also you're gonna get worse ratings than NJPW anyway, those guys are just way better wrestlers than WWE.