Storyline Setup

14 hours ago, Woodsmeister said:

Found this last night and tried it out the bit about Storylines thought others might find it helpful.

https://youtu.be/_d80CWD694Y

Doesn't it feel its a bit like gaming the system though?  Although I do sometimes add my commentators to a storyline so it links things together a bit.  But even then that feels a bit like I'm cheating.

Also is the penalty for someone wrestling someone outside of their storyline particularly huge?

The video is an interest watch though.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, GSGaming said:

I believe this is gaming the system a bit. HOWEVER, the diaries I'm running the storylines in my head are there, and sometimes it calls for people to dip in and out very briefly and how TEW is set up doesn't really work that well for that.  So although this I feel is gaming the system a bit, for the purposes of the diary I'm writing I'm sold on the idea because if I'm jumping through hoops then why not find the easiest way to do that to get the storyline heat need.

One question is what happens over long periods of time, does the storyline naturally lose some heat?  Do you just end it and start again with the same people, or just spend your time chopping and changing who is in each group.

Lastly, and I do a youtube diary so know what its like, and I mean this as feedback from someone who just sat through the 28 minutes.  Theres a really neat idea here with storylines but I think the video could have been alot shorter.  I'm not a pro by any means, but a video like this with a message and purpose just try to stick to that.  The last 13 minutes looking at your WWE game felt like just watching you trying to remember when Dolph Ziggler was last champ.  I was expecting more on the storyline idea but never came.  Again just my opinion, do your thing mate howevery you feel comfortable and I'll be tuning in for sure.