[HYPE] Finger Poke of Doom (January 1999)

Finger Poke of Doom (1999)

Today i have restarted working on my 1999 mod (Lost the orignal data due to my Broken Hardrive), not gonna give a big backstory for it as i lost my last thread - Mod is set in January right before The Finger Poke of Doom

WCW (Completed)

image.png.4e11ac103c10a74332638522e0ba28c3.png

If anyone wanna follow along the progress of the mod or help out with the mod in any way or form, You can Join the discord server

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/MqYHEwdX4W

Thanks To: 

Fleisch (Who's 1992 Mod have been used as a Base)
Mildly_Amusing (For Providng the NGO-Gif Pick Pack & Company Logos)
Taker & Rune (For Their Respective Picture packs)
Asaemon (For his Venue Database)

Edited by wweu5
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, GooseRobb said:

Looking awesome, can't wait for this. Was there two Tammy Lynn's in ECW? And where's Sandman? One of my favorite's personally. Raven also seems to be missing from WCW at this time?

Sandman's first match with WCW was in february and he wasn't wrestling for ECW at the time, so i made him a free agent, One of the Tammy Lynn is Sunny other one is Dawn Marie, Yeah i added Raven to the WCW roster when i was working on ECW - I thought he was with ECW at the time

6 hours ago, GooseRobb said:

Looking awesome, can't wait for this. Was there two Tammy Lynn's in ECW? And where's Sandman? One of my favorite's personally. Raven also seems to be missing from WCW at this time?

1 hour ago, wweu5 said:

Sandman's first match with WCW was in february and he wasn't wrestling for ECW at the time, so i made him a free agent, One of the Tammy Lynn is Sunny other one is Dawn Marie, Yeah i added Raven to the WCW roster when i was working on ECW - I thought he was with ECW at the time

Dawn Marie was called Tammy Lynn Bytch whilst Lance Storm and herself feuded with Chris Candido and Tammy Lynn Sytch. I don't believe she was using the Tammy name in January 1999 (I could be getting my timelines mixed up) but I'm sure she had reverted to Dawn Marie Bytch by ECW House Party in January 1999. The Sandman was signed to a WCW deal in September 1998 so should have a contract with them. You're right with Raven being in WCW. He didn't rejoin ECW unitl August 1999.

One piece of advice I was given when doing contract start dates, don't use their first appearance date from Cagematch because most are signed weeks, sometimes months before then. Obviously if there is no other info out there then you don't have a choice but with the likes of Sandman, the info is out there on Wiki's, interviews etc... for when his WCW deal started. Hopefully this will help - looking forward to playing the mod when you're done. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fleisch said:

Dawn Marie was called Tammy Lynn Bytch whilst Lance Storm and herself feuded with Chris Candido and Tammy Lynn Sytch. I don't believe she was using the Tammy name in January 1999 (I could be getting my timelines mixed up) but I'm sure she had reverted to Dawn Marie Bytch by ECW House Party in January 1999. The Sandman was signed to a WCW deal in September 1998 so should have a contract with them. You're right with Raven being in WCW. He didn't rejoin ECW unitl August 1999.

One piece of advice I was given when doing contract start dates, don't use their first appearance date from Cagematch because most are signed weeks, sometimes months before then. Obviously if there is no other info out there then you don't have a choice but with the likes of Sandman, the info is out there on Wiki's, interviews etc... for when his WCW deal started. Hopefully this will help - looking forward to playing the mod when you're done. 

Dawn Marie was still Tammy Lynn Bytch at the start of 1999, And thanks for the Sandman correction - Anytime of help/advise is appreciated

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

All Japan Pro Wrestling

image.png.8754f2036d03b7b05e105d743ac57d2f.png

Titles (AJPW)

image.thumb.png.3a74c865f6ab891071646b2124df4716.png

Events (AJPW)

image.thumb.png.9b6a41a2c9a891a7b35216f72e7d512a.png

Roster (AJPW)

image.thumb.png.92338c3aa1fecd542ad07bda01d6fa4a.png

Stables (AJPW)

1411099879_2022-10-20(5).thumb.png.8646588161d084979d5bac43bc3df6a6.png

Total Workers: 459
Note: Need logo for Untouchables (Stable in AJPW), If anyone can provide would be helpful

On 10/8/2022 at 4:58 PM, Satyr24 said:

Looking good so far 

Though Mideon didn't join the Ministry of Darkness till the 11th of January on Raw where they sacrifice him. The Acoylotes kidnap him on Raw 28th December and he is being tortured on Raw 4th of January

Thanks for the Help, Will fix

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...