help with graphics

Hi, I'm trying the trial version of 2020 and a downloaded a mod on bethebooker. I'm playing on Conrad Thompson (is the short list of people the only ones you can play as? I say on youtube that someone was playing as Paul Heyman, but I didn't see him available. The only actual wrestling person, other than Conrad, who was available was Nick Kahn.)

But on to my real question. I don't have any graphics. The database seems good, but no graphics. Can anyone help?

Each database is designed to be used with a specific picture pack / graphics set; you would need to find out which your database uses (it should either be in the database description or on the website that you got it from) and download and install it.

The available characters also differs from database to database.

11 minutes ago, srljud said:

I'm playing on Conrad Thompson (is the short list of people the only ones you can play as? I say on youtube that someone was playing as Paul Heyman, but I didn't see him available. The only actual wrestling person, other than Conrad, who was available was Nick Kahn.)

When you picked your character, at the bottom of the list of characters, there were two buttons - "Search" and "Avatars Only". If you click on the button that says "Avatars Only,"It will switch from showing the "User Characters" in the mod to showing all of the characters in the mod. This will allow you to pick from a much wider selection. I don't know what mod you're using, but the odds are good that you will see a lot more actual wrestling people on this second list.

On 10/29/2022 at 2:27 PM, srljud said:

Hi, I'm trying the trial version of 2020 and a downloaded a mod on bethebooker. I'm playing on Conrad Thompson (is the short list of people the only ones you can play as? I say on youtube that someone was playing as Paul Heyman, but I didn't see him available. The only actual wrestling person, other than Conrad, who was available was Nick Kahn.)

But on to my real question. I don't have any graphics. The database seems good, but no graphics. Can anyone help?

Not sure which mot this is, but some mods have specific graphic packs, while other mods are compatible with the generic graphic packs.