The Pat Skillz Rookie to Legend

Ok first I've alreadyplayed 2 month of the game... I'm still a Opener but I'm going to make adiary with it: Here is the promotions I work For: Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling - Opener Calgary Stampede Wrestling- Opener Southeastern Championship Wrestling- Opener.

SouthEastern Championship Wrestling- Saturday July, week 1 Results: Boris Zhukov Def. Mister Olympia Jimmy Golden Def. Ken Lucas Wayne Faris Def. The tonga Kid Norvell Austin Def. [B][U]Pat Skillz[/U][/B] Rick, Scott Armstrong and Steve Def. Jacques Rougeau, Randy Rose and Harris ------------------------------ Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling- Sunday July, Week 1 Results: Leo Burke went into a double count out with The Spoiler to Retain the Maritimes Championship Title The great malumba def. Bobby Kay [B][U]Pat Skillz[/U][/B] Def. Steve Casey TNT Def. Petitpas and Montana to retain the Maritimes tag team title Hulk hogan and Ritchie def. The cuban Commandos --------------------- Monday week 2 july, Pat Skillz needed to chose 1 booking out of 2 - SCW= Dan Davis vs Pat Skillz - AGPW- The great malumba vs Pat Skillz Pat skillz Decided to Work for the AGPW. --------------------- AGPW, Monday week 2, July Results: Missing Link and Lefebvre Def. Brain Damage The Spoiler Def. Leo Burke To win the Maritimes Championship Title Hulk hogan Def. Jim Garvin Gerry Borrow Def. Bobby Kay [B][U]Pat Skillz[/U][/B] Def. The Great Malumba TNT Def. Petitpas and Steve Casey to Retain the Maritimes tag team title ---------------------------- CSW, Thuesday Week 2, July Results: The Great gama Def. Leo Burke Bret Hart def. Loch Ness Monster Makhan Singh Def. Jim Neidhart Ben Bassarab def. Steve Disilvo Ron Ritchie Def. Leatherface [B][U]Pat Skillz[/U][/B] Def. Jason The Terrible ---------------------------- SCW, Saturday Week 2, July Results: Mr. Olympia Def. Jimmy golden For the SouthEastern Heavyweight Title Boris Zhukov Def. Steve Armstrong Lucas and Steve def. Harris and Ferris Randy Rose Def. the Tonga Kid To retain the SouthEastern BrassKnuckles Title Bill Ash Def [B][U]Pat Skillz[/U][/B] --------------------------- AGPW, Sunday Week 3 July Results: Jim Garvin Def. Steve Casey Burke and Hogan Def. Spoiler and Comrade Gerry Buddy Lane Def. The Great Malumba Montana and Petitpas Def. TNT for the Maritimes Tag team Title [B][U]Pat Skillz[/U][/B] Def. Ron Ritchie

Archived