MOD Help Please...

Ok, I've been playing these games for years. I have tried several time to play the trial version of this game. I've tried 2 different mods. Tzone and Ravenx both crash on me. TZONE crashes after day one when it gets to Head Bookers. RavenX won't work because of problem with over a dozen contracts. Is there a mod that works? I was seriously considering buying this game but honestly I have had nothing but trouble playing with it. I haven't even booked a card yet. It the game always this clitchy? I have no toehr programs running and it still WILL NOT load past Head Bookers on Day ONE. What mods fo you guys use? Those seem like the 2 most popular mods. I was shocked to have so much trouble with this version of the game. None of the EWR's ever really gave me any trouble.

All the mods work, just on day one it takes ages to load. Sometimes over 10 minutes, depending on the size of the mod. Just be patient and it will load...eventually. You know that it crashes if there's a hourglass on the screen.

Archived