Suggestions for Reactive Events (done)

I just discovered CBU today. I was thinking about the previous game and thought about looking it up, and it turns out I'm just in time to catch the new version!

I was playing the demo today and just bought the full version. While I was studying the game, I had some suggestions:

* Could you make it so that a Reactive Event that has text attached to it shows up in the Past Issues log? Important things can happen in a Reactive Event, just like in a Storyline, and it would be good to preserve them in the game's history.

* We can always use more Requirements and Events:
"Heroes Won The Issue", "Villains Won The Issue"
Neither would be true if the issue had neither fighting nor puzzles, but this would be cool for characters who lose confidence after a loss, or go into training montages, etc.
"Balance of Power Changes X Points"
If we have the ability to write our own database, there's nothing wrong in allowing players to do this as well in Events and Storylines.

* And finally, could you make it possible for Storylines to have Reactive Events as their Precursor or Not Following settings, and vice versa?

11 hours ago, Kinsman said:

* Could you make it so that a Reactive Event that has text attached to it shows up in the Past Issues log? Important things can happen in a Reactive Event, just like in a Storyline, and it would be good to preserve them in the game's history.

* And finally, could you make it possible for Storylines to have Reactive Events as their Precursor or Not Following settings, and vice versa?

Neither of those are viable to be added via patches. The other suggestions I can probably do and will look into them for a future patch.

• Like 1

• Adam Ryland changed the title to Suggestions for Reactive Events (done)