Token gain from Minion Knockout (done)

Sfelk

In the situation where i want the summoner to bring one minion at a time (Ie. Pokemon, where the Trainer only have one Mon on the field and would only switch after knockout). Right now there's only a Token gain from Ally being knocked out, which gets messy when there's more than one Trainer in the same side.

And, for Reactive events, we have a "Chracter was knocked out during issue" but i think it could be interesting to also have a "Knocked out by X during issue" so we could make something like Superman gets knocked out by Doomsday specifically and his status becomes Deceased/Cyborg Superman becomes active. Or Batman being knocked out by Bane and triggering the Knightfall story. 

4 hours ago, Sfelk said:

In the situation where i want the summoner to bring one minion at a time (Ie. Pokemon, where the Trainer only have one Mon on the field and would only switch after knockout). Right now there's only a Token gain from Ally being knocked out, which gets messy when there's more than one Trainer in the same side.

This suggestion has been added to patch 1.09.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sfelk said:

And, for Reactive events, we have a "Chracter was knocked out during issue" but i think it could be interesting to also have a "Knocked out by X during issue" so we could make something like Superman gets knocked out by Doomsday specifically and his status becomes Deceased/Cyborg Superman becomes active. Or Batman being knocked out by Bane and triggering the Knightfall story. 

This has also now been added.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Adam Ryland changed the title to Token gain from Minion Knockout (done)