Can't transfer game to a new laptop?

Just purchased a new laptop, and I copied the WMMA5 folder into an extended hard drive, and then downloaded it to my new laptop. However after entering my Order ID, and clicking install license, I get an error message saying there is no license for that Order ID? I then tried to do it Offline, and followed the instructions, but still won't allow me to start the game? 

The game still works fine on my old laptop, but how do I transfer this over? Thanks in advance for your help.

12 minutes ago, dtown14 said:

Just purchased a new laptop, and I copied the WMMA5 folder into an extended hard drive, and then downloaded it to my new laptop. However after entering my Order ID, and clicking install license, I get an error message saying there is no license for that Order ID? I then tried to do it Offline, and followed the instructions, but still won't allow me to start the game? 

The game still works fine on my old laptop, but how do I transfer this over? Thanks in advance for your help.

You need to unlicense it from your old machine first. You can't use the same license on more than one device at a time

"How do I unlicense the game?"

- Right-click on the shortcut you use to launch the game.
- Go to properties
- Go to the target box and at the end of the current entry add: -unlicense
- Press apply and OK to exit
- Double click to launch the game. You will see the order ID and below there will be a box you can use to unlicense.

6 hours ago, dtown14 said:

Found the target box, but when I type in unlicense, I'm getting an error message? It says the name is invalid?

"C:\Program Files (x86)\GDS\WMMA5\WMMA5.exe"unlicense    This is what I typed in?

It should be "C:\Program Files (x86)\GDS\WMMA5\WMMA5.exe" -unlicense

You didn't include the dash or the space when you did it

Edited by Jaysin