No Signing Exclusive Written Contracts

I would like to see this capability inserted into the game as an addition to the "Era" section. This would help simulate points in historical mods where Exclusive Written contracts wouldn't exist. For instance any mod created prior to 1980 in the real world would not have companies sign people to exclusive written contracts. Putting it in the era section allows customizability of the mod-makers to place the road block in for specific points in time. Right now the only way this can be simulated is when putting a company size limitation of small for all promotions as then they won't offer any Exclusive Written contracts. But it'd be nice to be able to see promotions grow to medium and higher and still not offer those kinds of contracts. Old Japanese promotions are a perfect example of this. They would host shows all across the country but still not have wrestlers signed to exclusive written deals. I hope this is something that can get added, as it will help better simulate the kinds of historical mods I really love playing.

• Like 3