Real World Counterparts

One of the ones I always think of is Big Smack Scott as Scott Steiner except that he is a terrible wrestler and Steiner was one of the best amateur wrestlers in the business. He wasn't as good after he got all jacked up but he was still a lot better than what Big Smack Scott is.

Can't help but think of Okada when I think of the KIIIKKKAAWWAAAAA LAAAAARRRIIIIIOOOOOOT! But also Kazue Kawashima reminds me of him.

Although it's unlikely that this is what they were going for (especially because of the style) I can't help but draw comparisons between Raven and Mimic.

Edd Stone is definitely Teddy Hart. The black sheep of the giant amazing technical wrestler canadian family? Yeah. That's him alright.

5 hours ago, Chisoku said:

One of the ones I always think of is Big Smack Scott as Scott Steiner except that he is a terrible wrestler and Steiner was one of the best amateur wrestlers in the business. He wasn't as good after he got all jacked up but he was still a lot better than what Big Smack Scott is.

Can't help but think of Okada when I think of the KIIIKKKAAWWAAAAA LAAAAARRRIIIIIOOOOOOT! But also Kazue Kawashima reminds me of him.

Although it's unlikely that this is what they were going for (especially because of the style) I can't help but draw comparisons between Raven and Mimic.

Edd Stone is definitely Teddy Hart. The black sheep of the giant amazing technical wrestler canadian family? Yeah. That's him alright.

Except Teddy Hart makes Edd Stone look like a saint 😂

Texas Hangman is Undertaker, circa 1990 when he debuted for WWF.

The 'extended Samoan wrestling family' is pretty obviously a reference to the Anoa'i family (although the C-Verse version would need roughly 20 more guys to be a 1-1 comparison lol)

Agree completely with the Skye = Hardy comp.

Very Obvious but Sam Strong is Hulk Hogan.

Alicia Strong is kinda Charlotte before Charlotte even started wrestling.

Eisen Family are McMahons, Richard being Vince and Eric being Shane. 

Stallings Jr is Tony Khan before Tony Khan.

DeColts = Von Erich's who didn't had their tragic fate.

Kanishoki is obviously a nod to Yokozuna.

Pistol Pete Hall seems pretty close to Stan Hansen, with a bit of an HBK career arc.

I think we can guess who Bruce the Giant is loosely based on.

Same thing with King Kong Kennedy and Giant Brody. 

El Patron=El Santo 

Ross Henry is probably most akin to Steve McMichael

Black Diamond was a track and field star at the University of Tennessee. So was Bianca. Coincidence? Probably not.

Edited by Poet Justice