Asaemon's AmP Graphics (high quality JPGs)

On 6/17/2023 at 9:27 PM, Kubikiri Asa said:

If any worker or non worker is missing feel free to post a request.

Most likely I can produce a good quality 150x150 image despite you only have a low quality and small size picture. So feel free to images for rare wrestlers.

The pictures can even be black and white (since it's so easy to colorize them).

7 hours ago, Stennick said:

Here are a few more including some black and whites. If you need names let me know.

Yes that would be helpful.

Is the Bruti image from the Boulder Brothers era or when he was Dizzy Hogan / Eddie Hogan?

I assume this Hangmen version is Bull Pain and Mean Mark (and not Tough Tom)

7 hours ago, Kubikiri Asa said:

Yes that would be helpful.

Is the Bruti image from the Boulder Brothers era or when he was Dizzy Hogan / Eddie Hogan?

I assume this Hangmen version is Bull Pain and Mean Mark (and not Tough Tom)

The Texas Hangmen (as you mentioned Bull Pain and Mean Mark), Doug Stahl, David Woods (Continental owner in 88), HBK, Jeff Sword on the left of the black and white photo, Doug Vine on the right of the black and white photo, Izzy  Slapawitz is the manager in the middle, Dizzy Hogan, Hulk Hogan, Les Thatcher, Phil Rainey, Danny Hodge, The Iron Sheik, Ben Jordan, Rip Sawyer. 

If you have any more questions let me know. And again thank you really looking forward to seeing these colorized in some cases and cleaned up. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, jhd1 said:

It looks like JR Dallas who managed them in Windy City Wrestling

Which also means that pic is a pic of Strangler and not with Psycho since they didn't come to WCPW until 93 I think and that's after Bull Pain and Mike had gone their separate ways. But that being said the tag titles don't look like the WCPW tag titles but I don't believe JR Dallas managed them in PR. 

Edited by Stennick
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Stennick said:

Which also means that pic is a pic of Strangler and not with Psycho since they didn't come to WCPW until 93 I think and that's after Bull Pain and Mike had gone their separate ways. But that being said the tag titles don't look like the WCPW tag titles but I don't believe JR Dallas managed them in PR. 

No, you're right about the belts. They don't look like the WWC tag titles either. I can't work out where the flag on the side page is meant to represent.

Wasn't El Profe managing them for a bit in PR during the early 1990s (which I'd guess this pic is from), not sure when Rico started or ended working with them?

• Like 1

No, they're definitely not the WWC Tag Team or the WWC Caribbean Tag Team titles. Rico Suave was managing around the early-90s for both WWC and the Americas Wrestling Federation run by Hércules Ayala, Chicky Starr, Hugo Savinovich and Gloria Uribe though. Could it be possible that the belts are from the AWF, as very little information is known about the promotion and it wouldn't have surprised me at all to see guys like The Texas Hangmen do well there? I don't know, facially - as in shape and what have you - he just screams Rico Suave to me.

25579231.jpg

I presume that picture is after it's been upscaled, @Kubikiri Asa? Have you got the original as well, just in case the AI has changed the detail in the title belts?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mammoth said:

No, they're definitely not the WWC Tag Team or the WWC Caribbean Tag Team titles. Rico Suave was managing around the early-90s for both WWC and the Americas Wrestling Federation run by Hércules Ayala, Chicky Starr, Hugo Savinovich and Gloria Uribe though. Could it be possible that the belts are from the AWF, as very little information is known about the promotion and it wouldn't have surprised me at all to see guys like The Texas Hangmen do well there? I don't know, facially - as in shape and what have you - he just screams Rico Suave to me.

25579231.jpg

I presume that picture is after it's been upscaled, @Kubikiri Asa? Have you got the original as well, just in case the AI has changed the detail in the title belts?  

https://www.facebook.com/notiluchapuertorico/posts/the-texas-hangmen/256950222561484/

On 6/23/2023 at 2:21 AM, Stennick said:

Here are a few more including some black and whites. If you need names let me know.

image.jpeg

Doug_Stahl.webp

hof_woods.jpg

HBK Outsiders 2.jpg

dev.jpg

Boulder Brothers.jpg

Robert Fuller.jpg

Les Thatcher Phil Rainey.jpg

Danny Hodge and The Iron Sheik.jpg

Ben Jordan.jpg

Rip Sawyer.jpg

All these have been done and included in the upcoming AmP graphics update. Is there a birth date or birth year available for Phil Rainey?

Edited by Kubikiri Asa