Asaemon's AmP Graphics (high quality JPGs)

18 hours ago, Mammoth said:

This is a picture of Gabe from his Instagram too, which is also from the 90s (1993). I imagine this would potentially turn out better @Kubikiri Asa? (It may just be me but that last one turned out terrifying. 😂)

++Female_Background.jpg

That source image is better, so the end result will be better. I've enhanced the picture and added it into the AmP Graphics.

• Like 1

That Gabe from 93 with the backwards hat gives me Kidman vibes but its nice to have a younger picture of Gabe. I have a few more pictures here. Some that could use a good coloring and enhancing and others are just pictures I had not seen in a picture pack yet. I know you're a busy guy so if you get to them great if not I completely understand. 

Danny Williams - Danny Williams was the announcer for Championship Wrestling on Saturday Nights  in 1950 on WKY-TV in Oklahoma. 

Ed Capral - Ed was the announcer for Wild World Wrestling on WRAL TV. He hosted the program from 1975-1978. After Ed left the program the name was changed to World Wide Wrestling. 

Jerry Seavey - Born 1960 and debuted in 1984. 

Marc Lloyd - Mark debuts in 2002 and he's the host of shows like Afterburn, Bottom Line, and other studio shows. 

Russian Assassin - I had not seen a picture of him in black and white mask. This is the Angel of Death version of the Russian Assassin I've just not seen any pictures of him in the black mask. 

Sonny Rodgers - This is a bit better of a picture than I usually see for him. I figured it would be easier to enhance. 

Danny Williams.jpg

ed capral.jpg

Jerry Seavey.jpg

Mark Lloyd.jpg

Russian Asassin.jpg

Sonny Rodgers.jpg

• Like 1

Here is a list of wrestlers and non wrestlers missing pictures / or are in need of better pictures.

• Caveman Kinder (Tim Kinder)
  • New Guinea Headhunter I (Tio Taylor)
  • New Guinea Headhunter II (Tapu Tyler)
  • Steven DeTruth (Steven Prazak)
  • Stevie Lynn (facing towards the camera)
  • Taigaman
  • TARUcito (unmasked)
  • TARUcito II (masked)
  • Terry D'Amore / Terry D’Mora? (WWA referee)
  • Tor Berg (Ladies Pro Wrestling Association founder)
  • Ultra Mega
  • Ultra Tiger
  • Vladimir Markov (facing towards the camera)
  • Yann Caradec (facing towards the camera)

1 hour ago, Kubikiri Asa said:
  • New Guinea Headhunter I (Tio Taylor)
  • New Guinea Headhunter II (Tapu Tyler)

Here they are with Kevin Sullivan, but I don't know which is which. I was just checking in before bed so I'll see if I can find any of the others tomorrow.

Dfx1h2XVQAE-i_u.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mammoth said:

Here they are with Kevin Sullivan, but I don't know which is which. I was just checking in before bed so I'll see if I can find any of the others tomorrow.

Dfx1h2XVQAE-i_u.jpeg

That's Tio standing and Tapu squatting. That is literally the best pictures I have seen of them two doing that Headhunter gimmick. Mammoth that's awesome find.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Kubikiri Asa said:
  • Caveman Kinder (Tim Kinder)

Couldn't find any pictures, and I only found one single video of him in action here. Maybe you could grab a screenshot of him and tidy him up as much as possible?

• Steven DeTruth (Steven Prazak)

80s

Dfx1h2XVQAE-i_u.jpeg

90s

Dfx1h2XVQAE-i_u2.jpg

00s

Dfx1h2XVQAE-i_u3.jpg

Current(ish)

Dfx1h2XVQAE-i_u4.jpg

• Stevie Lynn (facing towards the camera)

Not exactly facing the camera but is probably the best you're gonna find if you can fix the red eye.

Dfx1h2XVQAE-i_u5.jpeg

• Taigaman

I didn't know which would work best (if they'll work at all) so I put together a selection.

download.jpeg

images.jpeg

tiger.jpg

13 hours ago, Kubikiri Asa said:
  • TARUcito (unmasked)

He's on the left with TARU.

s-l1200.jpg

• TARUcito II (masked)

I don't know if it's any good, but it's all I could find. 😳

Untitled-1.jpg

• Terry D'Amore / Terry D’Mora? (WWA referee)
  • Tor Berg (Ladies Pro Wrestling Association founder)

All I have to give is luck... here, have it. 😛 I don't know if you saw my posts in Fleisch's topic, but I actually contacted Ken Resnick on Facebook to see if he had any pictures of Tor Berg he could share but I haven't heard back from him unfortunately.

• Ultra Mega

Ultra Mega, Mega and Super Mega (in that order from left to right).

Megas.jpeg

• Ultra Tiger

I'll be amazed if you can do anything with it, but it's the only picture I could find. It gives you the an idea of the mask he used though, so maybe there's some way of replicating it? I dunno.

UTIGER.jpg

• Vladimir Markov (facing towards the camera)

A screengrab from a video was the best I could find. Just a quick note though, wasn't he more commonly "Vladimir Markoff"?

Untitled-1.jpg

• Yann Caradec (facing towards the camera)

It's by no means perfect and he isn't facing directly towards the camera but you can see the large majority of his face and it's semi-clear so I hope it suits.

Untitled-2.jpg

• Thanks 1