Asaemon's AmP Graphics (high quality JPGs)

Adam Cole - Adam is 22 in this picture. You don't have a lot of his younger years and apparently I decided we need more young Adam Cole.

Adam Cole - He's 21 in this picture young, smiling babyface. 

Sid Garrison/Rip Sawyer - Just another picture of a well known jobber. We have one or two in the pack but this one being WWF specific is kind of neat. 

Sting - This one is a bit unique and maybe you don't want to include it but I thought it was fun. This is a cool rendering of Sting kind of how he might have transitioned from the crow Sting to this look. Or maybe an alternate look on the Crow Sting. 

Hogan - I believe this is from his Desert Storm matches with Sgt Slaughter in 91. 

Randy Savage - I thought this yellow and black color scheme was cool and didn't see it in your pack

Reno Scum - Adam Thornstowe who you have one picture of I think in the pack maybe two and Luster Legend who you don't have any pictures of in the pack that I know of. 

Bert Centeno - My love for 80/90's enhancement talent continues. You have a few pictures of Bert maybe two but I don't think you have this one.

Eddie Gilbert & Curt Hennig - They were a team in the WWF in 1982 so its kind of crazy to think about Curt being in the WWF and winning matches in a featured role six years before he came there. Its also kind of neat to see that Eddie Gilbert was teaming with Ricky Morton in 81 and Curt in 82. 

John Cena - I have not seen this picture of Cena and I'm a sucker for that 03-04 era John Cena. 

Mark Starr- I always loved him and Kanyon's Men at Work tag team but Mark's pictures are always of low quality and few and far between. I think you might have three pictures of Mark but this one is slightly different so I figured I'd throw it in there. 

Mike Starr/Michelle Star - I think there is only one Starr photo in the pack. He was an underground name but also a routine enhancement talent for the WWF so I figured a non gimmicked photo of him would be fun too. 

Ricky Santana - Another favorite tag team is the Barrio Brothers and although you have a few Santana pictures you don't have this one. The picture is from January of 1995 when Ricky was 37. 

Glamour Order of Discipline - Again MIchelle Starr with his partner Johnny Canuck known collectively as Glamour Order of Discipline. Only one picture of each in the pack and no pictures of Canuck in this gimmick with Starr. 

Adam Cole Sunglasses.jpg

Adam Cole Smile.jpg

Sid Garrison Rip Sawyer.remini-enhanced.jpg

159663909_10157566882671300_5741030804056671742_n.jpg

392754707_7032384096814213_5458723155246972109_n.jpg

394561853_921377506014789_8045197358907607584_n.jpg

Adam Thornstowe & Luster Legend (Reno Scum).jpg

Bert Centeno.jpg

Eddie Gilbert & Curt Hennig.jpg

John Cena.png

Mark Starr.jpg

Mike Starr.jpg

Ricky Santana.jpg

Glamour Boys.jpg

Edited by Stennick
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Stennick said:

Adam Cole - Adam is 22 in this picture. You don't have a lot of his younger years and apparently I decided we need more young Adam Cole.

Adam Cole - He's 21 in this picture young, smiling babyface. 

Sid Garrison/Rip Sawyer - Just another picture of a well known jobber. We have one or two in the pack but this one being WWF specific is kind of neat. 

Sting - This one is a bit unique and maybe you don't want to include it but I thought it was fun. This is a cool rendering of Sting kind of how he might have transitioned from the crow Sting to this look. Or maybe an alternate look on the Crow Sting. 

Hogan - I believe this is from his Desert Storm matches with Sgt Slaughter in 91. 

Randy Savage - I thought this yellow and black color scheme was cool and didn't see it in your pack

Reno Scum - Adam Thornstowe who you have one picture of I think in the pack maybe two and Luster Legend who you don't have any pictures of in the pack that I know of. 

Bert Centeno - My love for 80/90's enhancement talent continues. You have a few pictures of Bert maybe two but I don't think you have this one.

Eddie Gilbert & Curt Hennig - They were a team in the WWF in 1982 so its kind of crazy to think about Curt being in the WWF and winning matches in a featured role six years before he came there. Its also kind of neat to see that Eddie Gilbert was teaming with Ricky Morton in 81 and Curt in 82. 

John Cena - I have not seen this picture of Cena and I'm a sucker for that 03-04 era John Cena. 

Mark Starr- I always loved him and Kanyon's Men at Work tag team but Mark's pictures are always of low quality and few and far between. I think you might have three pictures of Mark but this one is slightly different so I figured I'd throw it in there. 

Mike Starr/Michelle Star - I think there is only one Starr photo in the pack. He was an underground name but also a routine enhancement talent for the WWF so I figured a non gimmicked photo of him would be fun too. 

Ricky Santana - Another favorite tag team is the Barrio Brothers and although you have a few Santana pictures you don't have this one. The picture is from January of 1995 when Ricky was 37. 

Glamour Order of Discipline - Again MIchelle Starr with his partner Johnny Canuck known collectively as Glamour Order of Discipline. Only one picture of each in the pack and no pictures of Canuck in this gimmick with Starr. 

Adam Cole Sunglasses.jpg

Adam Cole Smile.jpg

Sid Garrison Rip Sawyer.remini-enhanced.jpg

159663909_10157566882671300_5741030804056671742_n.jpg

392754707_7032384096814213_5458723155246972109_n.jpg

394561853_921377506014789_8045197358907607584_n.jpg

Adam Thornstowe & Luster Legend (Reno Scum).jpg

Bert Centeno.jpg

Eddie Gilbert & Curt Hennig.jpg

John Cena.png

Mark Starr.jpg

Mike Starr.jpg

Ricky Santana.jpg

Glamour Boys.jpg

Mark Starr, Sid Garrison and Adam Cole with sunglasses are already in AmP, but I've enhanced and cut the other pictures into AmP format.