Gary any reason why you ask this question in the chat room?

(Gary_GDS) since there's a couple guys here - does anyone here play tournament dreams or fast break college basketball? i try both demo...and i like FBCB way more....Most people in the FOF forum , loves FBCB over Tournament dreams just curious why you ask, i notice no one answer it when reading the chat log..

• 3 weeks later...
I loved Tournament Dreams. It has been a long time since I played it. The computer I had it on lost its hard drive and I havent played the game since and dont feel like paying another $30 for it. To bad I cant find the email that was sent as a receipt. Put it was a great game. I am think another collage basketball game is in order.

Matt you can contact Viatech and get the game again w/o a receipt. [url]http://elicense.com/how/overview.asp[/url] They should be able to take care of you, if not write to [email]tc@400softwarestudios.com[/email] and he should be able to get you playing again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Fast Break I think fast break is the best college sim out there right now. I love TPB but I havent bought it yet. I am going to in a week or so. I am also still waiting just to hear if Grey Dog will make any kind of football sim this year. I would even take just a simple yes, no dates, nothing else, just this kids christmas wish that Grey dog makes a football sim this year. Oh please,oh please, let there be a Santa Claus!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=soonersfaninpa]I just wanted to update, Grey dog has made the best basketball sim ever. I just want to say, that if you guys ever make a football sim, you will clean house!!!!!! You guys rule!!!![/QUOTE] So true.

I used to be an avid fan of FBB, they had some good html output, but that just isn't enough when you compare the actual simulation to TPB. TPB is by far the best bball sim I've ever seen, hands down. Also, I honestly haven't tried any college sims. a football sim however that someone mentioned above would be a great addition to the lineup, and I am excited to see the new TPB of course.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived