Beta 2.0: TEW 2020 2000 MOD: THE MILLENNIUM BUG

Link REMOVED BY GDS MOD TEAM

spacer.png
A/N: Had some time on my hand and began to work on this again; noticed I couldn't find the thread I made for this, so just throwing this back up there. Not gonna be a thing where I say its completely finished; as my original goal is 2,500 overall workers and I'm nowhere near that, but still playable with your big 3 in America.

Welcome to the Beta Version 2.0 of the Millennium Bug mod. This mod is set to begin in January of 2000 and leaves the player open to choosing from the various promotions in the wrestling world to take control of, but the game is mostly optimized for the big three of ECW. WCW and the WWF. Not to say you cannot pick up NJPW or a AJPW and run wild; it just will be that much more difficult to do so with where those companies are right now. 
This mod includes:
323 Agers
2 Alliances
501 Alter Egos
833 Broadcasters
Contracts with gimmick pros/cons for ECW, WCW, and WWF. As well as employment history for workers in all 3.
48 Companies to start
End of The Year Awards ending at 1990, mostly based on the Observer
5 Eras
769 Events
59 Free pictures
278 Graduates
1280 Movesets
31 Narratives including 3 that put ECW/WCW out of business if they are AI controlled.
35 Stables
20 Starting Storylines
270 Titles
1067 Venues
402 Worker Relationships
1235 Workers active on start and 301 yet to debut
+So Much more!

I've partnered up with JoMo for this American section of the mod who has provided extensive help on the American Indy scene at this time.

JoMo also has an amazing Real World Events Graphics - The Ultimate Pack that I would highly recommend to download for this mod in order to make it just that more realistic. bethebooker.net/thread/418/jomos-ultimate-event-logos-posters

The Broadcasters are from Asaemon's broadcaster mod, just did some tweaking on certain broadcasters in order to bring the TV ratings in line.

The Othertvshows are used from Ropacm's OtherTVShows database, which is a great resource to add on some realism and bring the TV ratings around for the companies.

The NGO Picture pack should be compatible with this, I have tried the naming and such of people to match it and I implore you to use it, since it is a great picture pack for any historical mod. All credit to them for the pictures for this. 

As well as working with iDOL's stable logos. forum.greydogsoftware.com/topic/48071-idols-stable-logos-download/

And last, but not least, Gendai for permission for Moves, Move Sets, Workers, Alter Egos.

Anything you noticed wrong in terms of errors and issues? Send me a message at thecoolestjedi on the greydogsoftware.com or pop into the thread and drop that.
  • Like 1

@thecoolestjedi12

Your previous thread was removed because you never replied to messages from the GDS mod team.  You seem to be unablne to receive messages at this time, likely inidcating that your inbox is full.  Please get in touch with me as soon as possible, I have to temporarily remove the links from this thread until we have cleared up some potential issues.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 5/20/2023 at 3:01 PM, omccomedy said:

any news on this being available to download? I, rather selfishly, have a real itch to play 2000.

Still being worked on, never stopped. Kinda put it on the backburner as I put more time and effort into the 1990 mod I was working on; especially with the Sting retirement and farewell; spending my days working on that January 1990 mod over 2000 rn, but still working on 2000. I don't have anything to download rn as I am working on permission stuff in the background and hoping to get it reuploaded here sometime in the future, 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...