March Week 3

FedEx Forum

Memphis TN

AD_4nXfwZ9CRDdWAqQ0Akp6jBV7e_65XNfqMGWU6

Cody Rhodes’ theme opens the show and he comes down to the ring. He says that it’s not hyperbole to call tomorrow night the biggest tag team match in WWE history but it’s just a small taste of what will happen in three weeks, 

Last year when he was three weeks away from WrestleMania he was excited and hopeful. Now? Now he’s determined to not allow it to be taken from him again. Because make no mistake, no amount of interference from the Blood…..

Cody stops as he sees a trio jumping the barricade and spreading around the ring.

AD_4nXcUyQohiIDfUZih_8VneffTsKI3STE_c2bpAD_4nXdBPs0-H3wKI0GM6sNBJwznAq4Kf6Y5WK4SAD_4nXcCflxbP8fR9x81zgAIrBscdF2dcQc3pWiP

The WWE Tag Team Champions and Solo Sikoa slowly creep onto the apron, surrounding ¾ of the ring. Cody is ready to fight whoever comes through the ropes first but backup arrives.

AD_4nXd2ci0WF9upVljkTwcSQ0x_2y5U_k6CzvmRAD_4nXcLzXif8Ite_mtMVjuyAzUoYuv7aGfQ3CmG

The Street Profits run down and slide in the open side of the ring. Now the Bloodline isn’t as quick to attack and slowly they back off, and head up the ramp, letting Cody know how lucky he was.

AD_4nXelIO-CHqjc4KnxUdPbYaDDVy9hEhI-jp_3

AD_4nXfwZ9CRDdWAqQ0Akp6jBV7e_65XNfqMGWU6AD_4nXd2ci0WF9upVljkTwcSQ0x_2y5U_k6CzvmRAD_4nXcLzXif8Ite_mtMVjuyAzUoYuv7aGfQ3CmG

AD_4nXcCflxbP8fR9x81zgAIrBscdF2dcQc3pWiPAD_4nXcUyQohiIDfUZih_8VneffTsKI3STE_c2bpAD_4nXdBPs0-H3wKI0GM6sNBJwznAq4Kf6Y5WK4S

A replay of the show’s opening is replayed and we’re told Adam Pearce made it official . Tonight we’ll see Cody Rhodes and the Street Profits take on the Usos and Solo Sikoa in 6 man tag action!

AD_4nXcKF7Bdv9mSCDOI1if-xpvm77D4GxdcMvuqAD_4nXfYryfVgVh_7F2wegdc1hmzOHAppN0LM-U8AD_4nXe8U6ZXTdOh6NnO-x8UwTBu63sJ-3hr2m7n

CEDRIC ALEXANDER VS AUSTIN THEORY

• Theory controls the match throughout, showing glimpses of why he was once considered a future headliner. After a lot of trash talking, he his A-Town Down for the win.

RESULT:  AUSTIN THEORY WINS BY PINFALL 

AD_4nXcSxY0Q-ZnjHxz33JijO513x9q56pG8AhKYAD_4nXca0UpliKrCqsiw2jljaWuag31wIjKPZ_x7AD_4nXcGVQ0aVScDd5qMEKH54KmtwtvNjUqrccjM

AD_4nXdH_IBKWkbKa2c3J_dmhq6tfcadH63AlK2P

AD_4nXelFWwrjtX2ceOp_4Ml3O3LmeEZ_5stjJoJAD_4nXe4nFZHsVgNRPDDSDxrHr9WHsop8W7Rqd9O

Backstage the AOP and Brawling Brutes are being kept apart by over a dozen security guards with Adam Pearce in the middle of it. Pearce says that it’s obvious they want to fight so they can do it….at WrestleMania. Until then, he wants zero contact between the two. Regal pulls his guys out of the picture as the Brutes look very happy about the news.

AD_4nXdxdnSLZW_Fw1SEwsMLpw20aBz_JR6zVpjJAD_4nXezP18IOIRuXTcblXgGBsql4dFbwpHLD9kK

We cut to one of the dressing rooms where WWE Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair and Bianca Belair are talking. Charlotte says that it’s no secret they have never gotten along but tomorrow night they have some common enemies. And then, at WrestleMania, may the best Queen win. Bianca laughs it off and reminds Charlotte you can’t spell WrestleMania without E-S-T.

AD_4nXf5qQmeXjWqDc8o3f9k3ptmpUn7vwZUQ_XQAD_4nXfYryfVgVh_7F2wegdc1hmzOHAppN0LM-U8AD_4nXdWgU7SFq1GImCq9Az0kGBT2NW6h_BkbOVY

SANTOS ESCOBAR VS AJ STYLES

• A great high energy match that shows AJ can still go. They trade the momentum back and forth throughout the match and Santos looks like he’s building for a victory until AJ crotches him on the top turnbuckle, then bends his leg up and over the rope until nearly a five count.

• AJ continues working on the leg to the point Santos can barely stand, before locking in the Calf Crusher. Santos has to tap.

RESULT:  AJ STYLES WINS BY SUBMISSION 

AD_4nXe0tujkfV7krhZlVfbOGThUVJp6yMigN6_gAD_4nXc-RE4expAyOGOz6iCjMLcJ5cgEVkYXEjR8

Kayla Braxton is backstage with Zelina Vega and congratulates her on her recent victories. Zelina thanks her and says the will to win has to come from within. But she certainly couldn’t do it without the love and support of her LWO family.

AD_4nXdXzGjQUruGGCsJh828nnSZEllaD9M3TnfP

Cora Jade walks up, mocking that last part. She says she doesn’t need anyone. She fuels the Generation of Jade all on her own. Zelina asks why she’s here and Cora says because she’s sick of someone like her getting the spotlight which should belong to herself. She challenges Zelina for a match next week which is quickly accepted. Jade walks away with a smirk and Zelina is fuming.

AD_4nXeZhbaTxD8tmDlPElWFcMcnzr34PF9q644o

United States Champion Logan Paul takes a seat at ringside to watch the number one contender’s match.

#1 CONTENDER FOR UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

AD_4nXd4iUyTa6rOi4aXGPeoMiJ8r8vFuVg1CpEZAD_4nXfYryfVgVh_7F2wegdc1hmzOHAppN0LM-U8AD_4nXecogR5jgRfcWs1Gv81T21jgewfFCMJdpbg

CARMELO HAYES VS LA KNIGHT

• These two go at it from the opening bell, trading the offense back and forth. Knight almost hits BFT early but Hayes slips out and hits a jumping enziguri. Hayes picks up Knight and begins taking the match over, but Knight won’t stay down for a three count. 

• Knight begins to make a comeback and they’re trading right hands but what they don’t see is that Logan Paul has left ringside and jumped up to the top rope.

AD_4nXeZhbaTxD8tmDlPElWFcMcnzr34PF9q644o

• Paul flies off and hits a missile dropkick on both of them. The referee quickly calls for the bell.

RESULT:  NO CONTEST

AD_4nXeZhbaTxD8tmDlPElWFcMcnzr34PF9q644oAD_4nXd4iUyTa6rOi4aXGPeoMiJ8r8vFuVg1CpEZAD_4nXecogR5jgRfcWs1Gv81T21jgewfFCMJdpbg

Paul isn’t done. He lays in some kicks on both men before claiming a chair at ringside and wearing it out across both their backs. With Hayes and Knight down, Paul raises the chair in one hand and his championship in the other as he stands over them.

AD_4nXfGzzNYLf3dX8W8ApzDZd7OD2RfCzFj2hjaAD_4nXf5qQmeXjWqDc8o3f9k3ptmpUn7vwZUQ_XQAD_4nXdAWCI62zmPfnXVhIsCekZMU4NZ2dIm8m4aAD_4nXdxQgdOBvSHnwyeMyaiJpZ06hZZY8Q0_b26

Backstage, the LWO is huddled, with Santos seated with ice on his leg and  looking disappointed in his earlier loss. Rey walks in the room and says he’s been thinking long and hard about this. Tomorrow night he will face Dominik man to man, by himself. He needs to do this. Zelina tells him they all understand.

AD_4nXenY_iyPWg4Q9Jwc7cKmwuW3kn_sfi6xCgYAD_4nXfYryfVgVh_7F2wegdc1hmzOHAppN0LM-U8AD_4nXd9Yiw5sz9LcNeD0YYXvShOtu-7EMIjlFGT

TAMINA VS MICHIN

• It doesn’t take long for these two to begin trading shots with neither backing down. The action spills to the outside where Tamina misses a lunging kick, and Michin responds with a spinning backhand before Tamina grabs her and runs her back into the stairs with both of them hitting hard. The referee reaches his ten count with both of them on the floor.

RESULT:  DOUBLE COUNTOUT

AD_4nXdsEorJ3xW9hZrtbBrEPzDAdtNgSZSQ3w08AD_4nXcODWWWEE7qAGgZnwCu2bPS7PRs9yCJ-yoJ

Michael Cole and Wade Barrett run down the Smackdown action we’ll see tomorrow on Saturday Night’s Main Event.

AD_4nXddUzAgKvkQwYAFOfy7kM0nKKCFt4kfhR9KAD_4nXfZFUoRzKC22OSKefnXe84f-Gh1vy17Zouu

AD_4nXcVEv_6JstOG8jo2IgqY3OYa1cZSTotQ0l_

AD_4nXcDW8cjEb8DIDwnM91mnxqicG-2IP1BVFw-

AD_4nXcUyQohiIDfUZih_8VneffTsKI3STE_c2bpAD_4nXdBPs0-H3wKI0GM6sNBJwznAq4Kf6Y5WK4SAD_4nXcCflxbP8fR9x81zgAIrBscdF2dcQc3pWiP

The Usos and Solo Sikoa are marching to the ring. When we come back it’ll be six man action in our main event!

AD_4nXfwZ9CRDdWAqQ0Akp6jBV7e_65XNfqMGWU6AD_4nXd2ci0WF9upVljkTwcSQ0x_2y5U_k6CzvmRAD_4nXcLzXif8Ite_mtMVjuyAzUoYuv7aGfQ3CmG

AD_4nXfYryfVgVh_7F2wegdc1hmzOHAppN0LM-U8

CODY RHODES AND THE STREET PROFITS VS THE USOS AND SOLO SIKOA

• The match goes as expected with the Bloodline triple teaming Ford in the corner and stopping him from tagging out. Finally he tags in Dawkins and the match turns around for a few minutes but when Solo gets in a cheap shot behind the ref’s back, it again becomes a numbers game.

• Dawkins digs deep, stunning all three brothers with right hands and makes a leaping tag to Cody who hits the ring on fire. He goes through a flurry of his normal moveset, knocking both Jimmy and Jey off the apron before brawling with Solo for a few moments. 

• Jimmy blind tags in, and Cody begins to fall victim to the numbers but Jimmy gets a little cocky and takes too much time. Cody dodges a superkick and nails a Cody Cutter. Jimmy is flat on his back and Rhodes makes a tag to Ford who jumps off with a frogsplash. Dawkins and Rhodes keep Jey and Solo from breaking it up.

RESULT: CODY RHODES AND THE STREET PROFITS WIN BY PINFALL

Cody and the Street Profits celebrate their win but their celebration comes to a sudden stop.

AD_4nXcX5AOG4zXkP4MeWO6C8J_PgXqbw_fsSu8lAD_4nXcisidGOttJsss5vF3UQK9et8HXShcLmHsb

Roman Reigns walks down to ringside with his Wiseman beside him. He and Cody lock eyes and as the show ends, Cole and Barrett hype the biggest tag team match in WWE history, happening tomorrow on Saturday Night’s Main Event.

*The following music is playing in the background*

AD_4nXcB_GuTPD11l9rzlF8J2FzAIZqwbKl9CIMA

“Oooooooooooh Nashville. Don’t you dare be sour! Clap for your Intercontinental Champion and feeeeeeel the power! Tonight I defend this championship against my toughest opponent to date, Drew McIntyre. Drew, I respect you but tonight, the power of Positivity will ensure this is coming back home with me!”

---

AD_4nXfd-vRMwqZKgekzz9khAv_jOqdn570UJFYeAD_4nXd57PE5SQOsAv40WqhCXp7aFvCfDMibxUwV

“Big E, man you know the respect I have for you but I couldn’t disagree more. Tonight I will be the new Intercontinental Champion and no amount of positivity is going to save you because when you hear the 3….2….1….it’s already too late!”

---

AD_4nXd_pqXoutTNGOjTXUsYz8KCOUpP2wTp1iYIAD_4nXcm0mHFtI0I9uERtfwixJirS19is0Y1Em33AD_4nXdObQuYkwulDGy3FqD6MCC6HYhtgSVmzIvv

“Tonight, Asuka and I will take on the two biggest primadonnas in the WWE, Charlotte Flair and Bianca Belair. There is a reason they call me the Role Model. Because I, along with Asuka, will show the world that compared to us, they’re nobodies.  Tell’em why, Asuka.”

“Because nobody is ready for us!”

---

AD_4nXfR30J7YmbU0ES6enpjx146uag8S2O3saGBAD_4nXfHJaE1Img-7oYdlGGCE9Soi1nnOFVXa-OG

“Bayley, Bayley, Bayley, you have always been a whiner and a complainer. Everyone says Bianca and I cannot co-exist tonight. Everyone says we’re going to implode. But what they fail to realize is, if there’s anyone she and I dislike more than each other, it’s the two of you.”

“This is true! And there will be time for you and I to get down to it at WrestleMania. But for tonight we’re a team and that means bad news for Asuka and Bayley. So the Queen and the EST? MMhm, girls, you’re in trouble.”

---

AD_4nXcz9325IdEOih7xQvQqHEID6gbOdHZSzEJH

(Japanese Subtitles)

“Tonight may be the biggest match of my entire career. It has been built on hard work, and sacrifice. Carmella has never sacrificed anything in her life. I will not submit my career to you. Tonight you walk the plank!”

---

AD_4nXeeryh9ABMfPo2JEjfTElv4Er-tihvTHosbAD_4nXcQrsFnQDmmbzHCXyjSJOBycwjchg7G_LQCAD_4nXcpNcpjLjBCjbaQkwiILx8tphDPcC6oy-j8

“O.M.G! Can you believe her? Never sacrificed? I canceled a spa session to train this week. That’s how much this means. Nobody wants Kairi here, nobody needs Kairi here and after tonight, she’ll be gone. And then the three of us will Make RAW Beautiful Again!”

---

AD_4nXf-_0QV-fB_425Z0-YXqo12N4GabnNcWI54AD_4nXczzxHWebT0UzIgpupedKb7PXTTdP1eHnS8AD_4nXdntYlyZ1UwVHxorDHg9ZljSWPxZdVMVMCc

“Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and tonight, the greatest tag team ever assembled will show the world why they are both going to walk out of WrestleMania as World Champions.”

“John, you’re tired, you’re old, you’re a hasbeen of your former self. What I do to you at WrestleMania will be just business. But tonight, tonight is about enjoying myself and I will enjoy it very much when I humble you at the feet of the Ring General!”

“Cody, what is left to be said? You’re like a little fly that no matter how many times I swat you just keep coming back. Tonight, I’m going to smash you like the bug you are, and then you’re both going to acknowledge….us!”

---

AD_4nXfRANRiM_oRnoPX4pUuq7ftSpGDjL0uYH37AD_4nXddcgySLWeOCtoLuFGTMP3xBajZyf0AQhJl

“Acknowledge them? Man, it’s like they’ve never understood what we both stand for.  Me? You know I’m all about the hustle, loyalty, and respect and Gunther you’ve got none of them. You’re tough, you’re big, you hit like a truck, but son, this old man still has a few tricks.”

“And then there’s Roman Reigns. The Head of the Table, the Tribal Chief, the most dominant champion in any of our lifetimes. But there’s one thing he’s not. He’s not me. And if last WrestleMania didn’t teach you how close you came to losing, this year I’ll finish telling you that story!”

MARCH WEEK 2

BRIDGESTONE ARENA

NASHVILLE, TN

AD_4nXeiP01anezUuXlQoG24HZXSA24_66cTn2ulAD_4nXcrCllk1BdX77KXciTg0G18PXoM_XtV92o1

Michael Cole and Corey Graves welcome us to the return of  Saturday Night’s Main Event. The 80’s staple reborn! They talk about the hype going into tonight where we have an epic tag team main event and how this is the last stop on the Road to WrestleMania. We then go to the ring for our first match of the night.

AD_4nXdQfxcOdQGWCSubVMwuCfKhK4krEMnc81YM

AD_4nXeRUw43su2K5drxsslztxu8sMoWfoFkZOir

• McIntyre is one of the few who can match power with Big E and it's a stalemate in the early going. The champion begins to build momentum and Maria Kanellis at ringside is urging McIntyre to fight back. He listens to her and turns it around, staggering Big E with a boot to the face and a running clothesline in the corner. McIntyre follows it up a huge gut wrench suplex for a two count.

• Big E is down and McIntyre begins the countdown for the Claymore. 

McIntyre begins to run at Big E but at the last second his eyes go wide.

AD_4nXcbvoI2VFxh0MHunQDMRZ3jpujgT-I6_VuP

He hadn’t seen Rex Steiner slip into the ring and as Drew is running, he’s speared. The referee calls for the bell with the obvious disqualification as the champion looks as surprised as anyone.

RESULT:  DREW MCINTYRE WINS BY DISQUALIFICATION (BIG E RETAINS INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

AD_4nXfd-vRMwqZKgekzz9khAv_jOqdn570UJFYeAD_4nXcbvoI2VFxh0MHunQDMRZ3jpujgT-I6_VuPAD_4nXd57PE5SQOsAv40WqhCXp7aFvCfDMibxUwV

As Drew stares a hole through Steiner, while holding his ribs, Rex backs up with a big smirk. Maria gets in Steiner’s face, screaming about how he’s ruined this chance for Drew but he shoves her down on her rear with a stiff arm. This sets McIntyre off, who rushes to her, even while he’s in pain and Steiner heads to the back.

AD_4nXf122SOsk9xv1YD3JtCXeKAivR6t7zdIAnD

We see Randy Orton in the back getting mic’d up for his official announcement. As Orton sits in the chair, he looks smug. His decision is next!

AD_4nXdn3moyplqqJYkf_YZlR54R_FqCL1wL7Wo5

AD_4nXf122SOsk9xv1YD3JtCXeKAivR6t7zdIAnD

Randy Orton is seated and faces the camera. He says that for weeks he’s contemplated the challenge made by Matt Riddle. The reason why it has taken so long to accept…or decline…is because Orton recognizes that this isn’t the same Riddle that he tagged with. It isn’t the same man he sent to the hospital. This Riddle is focused and angry. This is the Riddle we all thought we were going to see for several years. Not the pothead joker. Not the guy who forgets he’s on live tv. Not the guy who puff, puff, passed his potential away. 

Orton pauses, looking at his hands. He says he wants to apologize to the national audience because he knows this is the Riddle people wanted to see. The guy who has all the tools to become a legend.

Orton looks up at the camera again with a grin.

“And who better to kill that before it begins?”

Orton says he’ll see Riddle at WrestleMania and when it’s over, that legendary potential will be up in smoke.

He rips the mic off his lapel and walks away leaving just a picture of the empty chair.

AD_4nXc9Xc9ol9_RrSgAmobDO1EsU2RtqQLuW-pxAD_4nXdntYlyZ1UwVHxorDHg9ZljSWPxZdVMVMCc

Backstage Kayla Braxton surprises Paul Heyman as he exits the Bloodline Lounge. She says that after the failure of the Bloodline to take out Cody Rhodes last night, is Roman nervous about tonight or WrestleMania?

Heyman rolls his eyes and tells her Roman Reigns is never nervous about anything. They were simply testing the waters. Tonight we’ll learn the answer to a very important question. Can an American Nightmare and a hero who never gives up withstand the combined might of a Ring General and the Tribal Chief. He reminds Kayla it's not about who gets their hands raised. It’s about who is left standing.

AD_4nXfZFUoRzKC22OSKefnXe84f-Gh1vy17Zouu

• Bayley and Charlotte tangle to open the match and when Asuka gets in, the champion is in trouble. Charlotte is double teamed throughout the match, trying to tag in Bianca but never quite making it until she chops Bayley so hard she falls back and Charlotte leaps to tag in Bianca.

• Belair hits the ring and begins cleaning house, running Bayley ragged with a series of clotheslines, then a press slam. Asuka gets the tag, and she gets a press slam too. Bianca is feeling it and runs to the ropes, but Charlotte tags herself back in. Bianca doesn’t seem happy about that but accepts it as Charlotte hits a running boot to the face on Asuka, which drops her to a knee. Charlotte runs Bayley into the ringpost off the apron, then hits Natural Selection for the win.

RESULT: CHARLOTTE FLAIR AND BIANCA BELAIR WINS BY PINFALL

AD_4nXdObQuYkwulDGy3FqD6MCC6HYhtgSVmzIvvAD_4nXfR30J7YmbU0ES6enpjx146uag8S2O3saGBAD_4nXfHJaE1Img-7oYdlGGCE9Soi1nnOFVXa-OG

Bayley sneaks into the ring with a chair and is about to whack Charlotte over the back with it. Bianca grabs the chair and when Bayley spins around, Bianca swings but Bayley ducks and Bianca lays out Charlotte.

Bayley and Bianca are both shocked until Bayley begins laughing. Bianca drops the chair and goes after her but Bayley escapes. The two are jawwing as Charlotte gets up, seething with anger. She picks up the chair, reels back, and clobbers Bianca with it. But not just once. Charlotte begins wearing it out across Bianca’s back.

Charlotte finally lays down the chair, shouting at a writhing Bianca that she’ll have to do more than that to take her title! Meanwhile, Bayley watches in glee.

AD_4nXdmZNW-eHvE571se0Jj9PR8C_pk-qykYKE9

AD_4nXevK71ay8zWD6O1QMv9rqIw4j9i_OSATMXQ

Stephanie McMahon comes down to the ring and introduces the Women’s World Champion Becky Lynch, Ronda Rousey, and Rhea Ripley.

AD_4nXe1OrynMsYencEM-G7CYb77cD6IlD3sZoROAD_4nXd2JCoVP4jwfPYRLXCZP4FLQ19grOiyOXa8AD_4nXfZ1zVAcXjMt6trhiCBFGFplBkbNdPFCB4u

Stephanie says first of all, if any of them so much as touch the other they will be suspended indefinitely. Second, everyone wants to know who Becky will face at WrestleMania. Ronda thinks it should be her. Rhea thinks it should be her. Over the last several months it doesn’t seem like we can get a clear answer because every time two of them are one on one, the third ruins it. 

So here we are. It is her responsibility as the Managing Director to give the WWE Universe the best possible product and matches. So, she only has one choice. At WrestleMania Becky Lynch will defend her Women’s World Championship against Ronda Rousey…….and Rhea Ripley.

The three women come together but don’t touch per her orders. Stephanie begins to leave but stops as she’s half way through the ropes.

“Oh yea, I almost forgot. In your match……I’m the referee!”

As Stephanie leaves all three women turn their attention to her as she leaves ringside.

AD_4nXevK71ay8zWD6O1QMv9rqIw4j9i_OSATMXQ

AD_4nXe1OrynMsYencEM-G7CYb77cD6IlD3sZoROAD_4nXd2JCoVP4jwfPYRLXCZP4FLQ19grOiyOXa8AD_4nXfZ1zVAcXjMt6trhiCBFGFplBkbNdPFCB4u

As we return from break we are shown a replay of Stephanie McMahon’s huge announcement.

AD_4nXfmv9e-4DrHg2pNJaJ4SU6Nd63Gk6nYBamK

• Kairi starts fast and Carmella is constantly complaining to the referee about it. Carmella uses some dirty tricks to take over but she can’t keep Kairi down. Carmella locks in the Code of Silence and Kairi looks like she’s fading but she wakes up and drags herself and Carmella to reach the ropes. 

AD_4nXcQrsFnQDmmbzHCXyjSJOBycwjchg7G_LQCAD_4nXcpNcpjLjBCjbaQkwiILx8tphDPcC6oy-j8

• Chelsea Green and Emma come down to the ring and Emma gets on the apron to distract the referee. Chelsea runs around the other side and slides in. She has a purse in her hand and runs at Kairi but Kairi sidesteps and Chelsea clocks Carmella in the face, knocking her out cold.

• Kairi grabs Chelsea, who is stunned looking down at Carmella, and throws her out of the ring. She then dropkicks Emma off the apron. She looks down at the unconscious Carmella, then drags her into position. Kairi goes up to the top and drops an Insane Elbow. The crowd counts along with the referee. 1…2….3.

RESULT: KAIRI SANE WINS BY PINFALL. CARMELLA, CHELSEA GREEN, AND EMMA MUST LEAVE RAW.

AD_4nXeeryh9ABMfPo2JEjfTElv4Er-tihvTHosbAD_4nXcQrsFnQDmmbzHCXyjSJOBycwjchg7G_LQCAD_4nXcpNcpjLjBCjbaQkwiILx8tphDPcC6oy-j8

Chelsea is trying to explain to Carmella what happened, showing her how her purse was loaded with a brick. Emma points down the aisle where a host of security guards are coming down. The lead guard informs them that they are to be ejected from the building for good. They protest and have to be physically removed from the ring. The camera follows them to the back and when they arrive at the back door, their luggage has been stacked. They continue to argue, beg, and plead, but one guard chucks their bags out the door and they’re all summarily put out into the night.

AD_4nXddUzAgKvkQwYAFOfy7kM0nKKCFt4kfhR9K

AD_4nXd4spKAjaSjwayTjuqvsUvxgjwnBmgStddV

AD_4nXeepLOPyuuFABLYEdThDrHwhKlkc2WNXhvKAD_4nXdt4VhV_G98xwa6Kuxvt8eoBFWuK7Q22D_8

The Miz announces his guests Hall of Famer Rey Mysterio and ‘Dirty’ Dom Mysterio. The Miz begins the show but Rey tells him to shut up and walks up to be face to face with his son. Rey says Dom had something to say, so say it. 

Dom is very smug and looks down at his dad. He says he is sick of living in Rey’s shadow, figuratively of course, gesturing to the crowd how short his dad is. Dom says that last year’s WrestleMania settled nothing, so he wants a rematch this year but with one difference. WHEN he beats Rey, he has to retire. Dom says he wants to be the ONLY Mysterio in the WWE.

Rey looks serious, glancing to the audience who is clearly telling him not to do it. Rey says he will agree on one condition. Dom never expected him to agree and says to name it. Rey says that his career is the most important thing in his life….next to his family. And like it or not, Dom is still his family, still his son, and he still loves him. He will risk anything for his family. But WHEN Rey beats Dominik again, Dom must leave the Judgment Day and come back home.

This was the last thing Dom was expecting and now he’s hedging as the crowd had changed into ‘YES’ chants. The Miz is looking back and forth between them and finally asks Dom if he accepts. Unable to resist the peer pressure he says yes and quickly ditches from the ring.

Corey Graves says this is awful that Rey is trying to bully his son into leaving his real family.

AD_4nXdLc3STsr61VwiCPk7AL0bYN_g27ikLmKJTAD_4nXf4T2N1Oi52DKCDlm6drXZ7N19fPQ8CEac_

A video is shown reminding the audience of Logan Paul’s attack on Pete Dunne. Michael Cole questions if Logan has spread himself too thin with his recent actions last night on Smackdown.

AD_4nXcVEv_6JstOG8jo2IgqY3OYa1cZSTotQ0l_

• Dunne is relentless throughout the match and batters Paul from corner to corner and even outside the ring. Paul is on his heels to the point Michael Cole wonders if he learned how to run when he faced Floyd Mayweather. Dunne is about to do a little joint manipulation when Paul blatantly pokes him in the eye. The referee warns him but doesn’t disqualify. 

• Paul goes on the offense using his athleticism to wear down Dunne but he can't get the three count. He puts Dunne on the top for a superplex, but Dunne fights it off and shoves Logan down. Dunne leaps off for a shoulder block but Paul throws a lethal right hand and Dunne is out. Graves says that’s why he’s so dangerous as Paul makes the cover and gets the three count.

RESULT: LOGAN PAUL WINS BY PINFALL AND RETAINS THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

AD_4nXeLYZOeHqIE3M5RwvK3-xjxS6B-UfnGrHLDAD_4nXe1OrynMsYencEM-G7CYb77cD6IlD3sZoRO

Byron Saxton tracks down Becky Lynch backstage as she’s leaving the building and asks for her response to Stephanie McMahon’s huge announcement earlier. Becky almost answers but stops herself and gets in her car and leaves.

AD_4nXeiP01anezUuXlQoG24HZXSA24_66cTn2ulAD_4nXcrCllk1BdX77KXciTg0G18PXoM_XtV92o1

Cole and Graves run down WrestleMania, including the new matches we learned of tonight.

AD_4nXfeYjliUwUojQmhx18jZ9y2b4MvGpVfyN2h

AD_4nXc0_soefjSybCSTvO5F5gdFrjqqN90Fc7Hq

AD_4nXeYknMvchMAwDjk6E18APHWuN2yR3Tz14Kt

AD_4nXdFV6S7uja3qofctWlMO8zUpS4F69FzU3NO

AD_4nXeXYtn1BTtOXPSxi6DUc4HA-ei7zdAGWqbd

AD_4nXcfXn-EWwxOeTBpzZMA-PjtDPRJk778V59G

AD_4nXdHdSdrgqolaUeZLYyT9k4OvDTwgmXTlTx0

AD_4nXfU42KA6HxOexNbR8v4Tbc6cyJNy94LDzMo

AD_4nXemREDagC_ew3O0dIGyBruwS9PwTlVE-kco

“Ladies and gentlemen, in just a few minutes we’ll all witness the biggest tag team match in WWE History. The main event….is next!”

AD_4nXcDW8cjEb8DIDwnM91mnxqicG-2IP1BVFw-

• Cena and Roman open the match. The two champions go to war early on, not pulling any punches with one another. Gunther cheap shots Cena and tags in. Keeping his promise, he hammers Cena for several minutes, telling him this is what it will be like at WrestleMania. Cena digs in and stuns Gunther with a big right hand and tags in Cody.

• Rhodes hits the ring and immediately takes the fight to Gunther, taking some shots in the process. He whips Gunther into his own corner, shouting for Roman to come face him. Reigns considers and then does tag in. He and Cody circle and lock up. Roman pushes him into the corner but misses a right hand when Cody ducks it. Roman turns and gets a series of left jabs in the mouth followed by a big bionic elbow. 

• Reigns is staggered but as he goes for a tag, Cody hits a running knee to Gunther, knocking him to the floor. Cody tells Roman there’s no escape now. Roman begins to take a beating and when Cena tags back in, it’s no better. Cena hits some of his traditional offense and Heyman looks nervous. 

• Cena goes for a pin and Gunther breaks it up with a knee drop on the back of his head, before dragging Roman to their corner and tagging himself in. Gunther is a machine, hitting several powerful suplexes on Cena and looking very dominant. He hits a powerbomb but won’t cover Cena. He’d rather berate him. Cena tries to drag himself to his corner but Gunther cuts him off. He reaches down for Cena but Cena goes between his legs and tags Cody.

• Cody enters the match again and starts teeing off on Gunther. He backs Gunther to the rope and doesn’t see Roman tag in. When he whips Gunther, the Ring General hangs onto the ropes. Cody turns just as Roman hits the Superman Punch. Cody spins right into Gunther who powerbombs him. Roman quickly covers. Cena comes in to break it up but Gunther puts him in a sleeper.

1….2….3.

The crowd is shocked as their heroes are laid side by side as the bell rings.

RESULT: GUNTHER AND ROMAN REIGNS WIN BY PINFALL

AD_4nXf-_0QV-fB_425Z0-YXqo12N4GabnNcWI54AD_4nXczzxHWebT0UzIgpupedKb7PXTTdP1eHnS8

With both Cena and Rhodes down, Gunther and Reigns stand over them. Heyman hands Reigns his title, and hands Gunther the World Heavyweight Championship. They share a glance and raise the respective title belts into the air as the show goes off the air.

AD_4nXdczqKn2kJAuQTufbyOm175wQAFDKC7Q1JPAD_4nXcM07DMyT2tC-Qxb4Ozi91KmfyGWTS7-DBTAD_4nXdx84AomG468YnpWI55eHgeItssw3eUMFlWAD_4nXcQORVu5_dqnhSnDPj7t76ZHfOC6DH_4o95

AD_4nXddLdcpw6f0azXWya23GXJc502c3NOZGBB4AD_4nXd8b9Ot0PTEgqjMU0JLLp9OwvMYGiu0YGDHAD_4nXcu7ROGOlrKzS4QVuEyXQ0dHwyj5eI3Phbt

AD_4nXcbHieltT8bJKrGuQ1b0VolrqXoyWkuAnvBAD_4nXeyMNdek8xiYqVVjuYAgaUmPOCwUpE96Sc0AD_4nXd3nJG-TuxAi6zZPRG1pWhcWi9MgpJVuqc9AD_4nXckDUBBnM3FhmXBoLvyOeUs_aNSymDfNa5p

A recap of Saturday Night’s Main Event is shown, highlighting how Kairi Sane sent Carmella, Chelsea Gen, and Emma packing from Raw. Next we see how Rex Steiner cost Drew McIntyre his shot at the Intercontinental Championship. Finally, we see highlights from the biggest tag team match of all time. In the end, Gunther and Roman Reigns stood over the bodies of John Cena and Cody Rhodes.

March Week 4

Allstate Arena

Chicago, IL

AD_4nXcuivZTHCsUJdpAr08YpQkl8n6yRfjca7Dm

Seth Rollins begins the show in the ring with his music already playing and the fans singing along. He says that in the last few weeks he’s done a lot of soul searching. Yes, he’s a visionary, a revolutionary, an architect….but below all of that he’s a man. Finn Balor tried to take away his existence in this ring. Fact is, he almost succeeded. But he didn’t get the job done.

So how about another chance, Finn? Seth says his dance card for WrestleMania is empty, but there is one little problem. WWE Medical won’t clear him until his ribs heal. So he went out and got a second opinion…and they said the same thing. But he’ll be damned if Seth Freakin’ Rollins misses WrestleMania and misses an opportunity to kick the hell out of Finn Balor, so then he visited a lawyer. 

Seth pulls a piece of paper out of his back pocket and unfolds it. He says this is a waiver releasing WWE from any and all responsibility for what may happen to him. He has signed it and all he needs to do is hand it in.

“So how about it Finn? You and me in an unsanctioned match at WrestleMania. You got the balls? We’ll see.”

COMMERCIAL BREAK

AD_4nXfHr7Ru93_aX6WbVYyWsIh7iMQLMvmevFnGAD_4nXdSH3h4CfqkgTCRW8tB8w7l9HVsubJ9PVIK

AD_4nXcuivZTHCsUJdpAr08YpQkl8n6yRfjca7Dm

Vic Joseph and Corey Graves recap Seth Rollins opening promo and let us know he did in fact submit that waiver to WWE management.

AD_4nXfXxrjHbFSnZP87F1SjDKBZZVK0fV6YnqZ3

AD_4nXfg5E9VTr203eipDffmNprn87e3wColxQpXAD_4nXdIhJFX_qliZ_thSmJ87MLlHFmUIlmNEtWLAD_4nXeZ73MTnMoZq9HmJDYgddk6Kst0aGI1hLSJ

CHAD GABLE VS BRONSON REED

• Gable shows off his own strength in this, wearing down Reed with hit and run attacks, but he runs out of luck when he attempts a german suplex. Reed runs him backwards into the corner and from that point on, the Aussie Kaijju pummels Gable, ending it with a Tsunami off the top.

RESULT: BRONSON REED WINS BY PINFALL AND QUALIFIES FOR TLC

AD_4nXcu7ROGOlrKzS4QVuEyXQ0dHwyj5eI3Phbt

Rex Steiner is pacing in his locker room. He says that Drew McIntyre brought this on himself. He aligned himself with that little…..with her. They could have been tag champs, Drew could have been Intercontinental Champion. But no, he made the wrong choice. And at WrestleMania, Steiner will show him the consequences.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

AD_4nXd8DTtUDv52iMIedQI1XHcMUHD3j4FyLQGl

AD_4nXfBaOSGJPpuYvvbAy7931t7HZgXqa3bttHpAD_4nXdsfA0riOt_K6x66v4jFpDatcsh_JVyQJHL

Liv Morgan is backstage when Zoey Stark and Piper Niven come up to her. There’s some back and forth trash talk but just as it looks like this is going to be a beat down, the sides even up.

AD_4nXd2GgoVXjKiSq67P_CZqLqJmYlZHois6NSe

Raquel Rodriguez, who has been on the shelf since Piper injured her, steps up behind Liv. Liv says if they still want to fight, they can do it next week in a tag match. Stark and Niven back off, saying it’s their funeral.

AD_4nXdOMSPHxodpZ5KWJF-q11RQ2xZgRraedfRzAD_4nXdabfs0c0RBERIINDN3DrZ_XIsVmI-nrbIU

Byron Saxton is standing by with Matt Riddle. They discuss Randy Orton accepting Riddle’s challenge for WrestleMania. Riddle says Randy is right. He is different. He finally grew up and now he knows what he has to do. At WrestleMania, Randy Orton is going to get his ass kicked.

AD_4nXfIV2Q-mZkItXMp_ZTERHC-bkWXpZGRFzG3AD_4nXdIhJFX_qliZ_thSmJ87MLlHFmUIlmNEtWLAD_4nXdnfRVIg08Rz6SPraXf-v_zrhxCTrCnebS1

NATALYA VS SONYA DEVILLE

• Natalya gives Sonya fits in the early going, reversing everything she tries to do, but when Sonya hits a spinning backfist, Natalya is stunned and Sonya goes in for the kill. Using MMA style strikes she grounds Natalya and begins picking her apart. She backs off, only to hit a running knee under Natalya’s chin and covers her for the win as her opponent counts stars.

RESULT: SONYA DEVILLE WINS BY PINFALL

AD_4nXeWSyKMBPFivMlQzlJdjW_ucXm9gf_1LcZn

Stephanie McMahon is in her office when there is a knock at the door. She begins to welcome her guests but stops when she sees who’s there.

AD_4nXehoXf1BpGTWAygW2TWxMJWjafRgT8ve9OQ

Becky walks in, and says “so you’re our ref huh?” When Stephanie just sighs in annoyance, Becky tells Stephanie if she needs help counting to three at Wrestlemania, to let the Man know, and she’ll make it easy for her. As Becky walks out, Stephanie is steaming.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

AD_4nXeWSyKMBPFivMlQzlJdjW_ucXm9gf_1LcZn

Stephanie is back in her office, still angry when there’s another knock.

“Becky, so help me….”

AD_4nXcM7mMgW3JiQKCgjRmTl_9KA-MMAQcZiNWgAD_4nXf-ber676lCuFLLbo6KspoUuXAHQO1zkVSx

Shawn Michaels and NXT Women’s Champion Indi Hartwell walk in and suddenly Stephanie is all smiles again. She welcomes them to Monday Night Raw and thanks them for coming and says that she wants to present an opportunity to them. NXT is hotter than ever and they deserve to be featured on the grandest stage possible. She tells Indi that when she left Raw and returned to NXT, she proved that she truly has what it takes. She reinvented herself and became a champion once again. 

Steph says that she has spoken to the board and got this proposal approved.  She says she’d like to invite Indi to defend the NXT Women’s Championship at the Showcase of the Immortals.. WrestleMania against an opponent from Raw who will be decided next week in a match. If she’s interested.

Indi looks to Shawn for guidance but he tells her to follow her heart and she quickly agrees. Stephanie shakes both their hands. Indi Hartwell, and NXT itself, will get their Wrestlemania moment! When Indi and HBK leave, Stephanie’s smile leaves with it.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

AD_4nXcjO5a65OjrfmHbXyMkDRVLyMSIt4FHLCqXAD_4nXdB3sLCj3fAbZc-4vbowpbcaIdXorarrX95AD_4nXeDsCpzljMlIrO62TEIbGru_TGnMVsxEWwCAD_4nXegRlt3ULGFzUBaWSQ0715ewe7P5qqtHrIX

Backstage in Gorilla, the Judgment Day is concerned. Finn has a decision to make with Seth Rollins. Mami has Becky and Ronda to worry about and Dom…..Dom might have to leaver the Judgment Day. Priest snaps them all out of that and reminds them that he’s about to go out and qualify for the TLC match for the Intercontinental Championship. Finn will win, Dom will win, Rhea will win. Because Judgment Day runs Monday Night Raw.

AD_4nXfb5fkJ1YJJ1K4Hhj8a6zZ166A4oYmCNR7cAD_4nXdIhJFX_qliZ_thSmJ87MLlHFmUIlmNEtWLAD_4nXfzg4ooDC4hOI_LJbqW4ksW_CUig28q509X

DAMIAN PRIEST VS RICOCHET

• Priest keeps his word as he fires out of the corner as soon as the bell rings and boots Ricochet in the face. He wastes no time, hitting a series of power moves. Damian has no mercy as he grabs Ricochet, slams several forearms into the side of his head, then nails the South of Heaven chokeslam for a dominating win.

RESULT:  DAMIAN PRIEST WINS BY PINFALL AND QUALIFIES FOR TLC

AD_4nXdOMSPHxodpZ5KWJF-q11RQ2xZgRraedfRzAD_4nXcbHieltT8bJKrGuQ1b0VolrqXoyWkuAnvB

Byron Saxton is backstage with World Heavyweight Champion John Cena. Cena says he’s not had a good week. Last Monday Gunther left him laying in his own blood and this past Saturday he got put to sleep. But Gunther made a big big mistake. Because Cena’s still breathing and as long as he has air in his lungs he will never give up. At WrestleMania, you’re going to have to do a hell of a lot more to keep me down for good!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

AD_4nXfzKUA1Hy1jcOarmwbDHDCv4iO-JzdYQ7vPAD_4nXdIhJFX_qliZ_thSmJ87MLlHFmUIlmNEtWLAD_4nXeq9Z14flPJz7ema0Drszs48uAgNfmYHfF0

THE MIZ VS SHINSUKE NAKAMURA

• The Mix is in trouble from the opening bell as Nakamura lays into him with the full force of strong style. Miz begs off but that doesn’t stop Shinsuke from continuing his attack. Miz heads to the outside and Nakamura follows, which leads to Miz pulling him face first into the ring post. Miz has an opening and takes advantage, hitting a Skull Crushing Finale on the floor and rolling just ahead of the ten count.

RESULT: THE MIZ WINS BY COUNT OUT AND QUALIFIES FOR TLC

AD_4nXfHr7Ru93_aX6WbVYyWsIh7iMQLMvmevFnGAD_4nXdSH3h4CfqkgTCRW8tB8w7l9HVsubJ9PVIK

Vic Joseph and Corey Graves run down the Raw-related WrestleMania Card

AD_4nXcs63vS1Fvz2udkEoyEChFcuScbZfIMzL5o

AD_4nXdtozObzpJMJsvERQ84W9aHkfI8m3c6uMYv

AD_4nXfMdUGf1JoyfGBHhzZpoHrw8RAJRrSvucF6

AD_4nXfq8x2TFN-RK1tqO3MooWGizoymzcvkqkpE

AD_4nXelxJmaTOsFWZpEq8vnlDGs1yvYxINlRTYa

AD_4nXcvQ83yX67FEytwplnfcbtcX-XI8kYaJuUq

AD_4nXfNNjEQAQ0RxQ9kFz7zatO7_YaR4LbXC4Qg

And in a few minutes, we’ll find out who is challenging Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn for the World Tag Team Championship at Wrestlemania. DIY and the Viking Raiders, winners take all!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

AD_4nXf0iBMjYAJcYXU7MrhXAgRX_VWdEvDzb0lYAD_4nXftQMK8ikHnfArIfO5GUajBX65VMCGa9ke9AD_4nXdJzm4egSdqoKMEg7bv1L6csCXK5-yhyTlWAD_4nXdIhJFX_qliZ_thSmJ87MLlHFmUIlmNEtWLAD_4nXerNCAHrUGs_h3PC_TV5jX-CPHpPANVYvJTAD_4nXfVMFl45kfEGWY9YeSuh-6juI5feuWJNpfi

THE VIKING RAIDERS W/ VALHALLA VS DIY

• The Vikings’ power is in full effect early on as they beat down Gargano in their corner. He keeps trying to make the tag but to no avail. Valhalla gets on the apron just as he does make a hot tag and the ref doesn’t see it, forcing Ciampa back outside. Gargano catches a break when Erik misses a charge into the corner and gets to Ciampa.

• Tomasso takes the fight to both Vikings, and he’s a ball of energy and violence. Erik regains the advantage for a moment but it doesn’t last Ciampa stuns him with a series of chops, strikes, and a random headbutt thrown in. Gargano tags back in and hits a missile shotgun dropkick. Ciampa quickly gets back in and jumps off with a senton. Ivar tries to come in but a double dropkick sends him back to the floor through the ropes. Erik gets up to his knees, dazed and in perfect position for Meet in the Middle. Ciampa makes the cover.

RESULT:  DIY WINS BY PINFALL AND WILL FACE OWENS AND ZAYN AT WRESTLEMANIA

AD_4nXerNCAHrUGs_h3PC_TV5jX-CPHpPANVYvJTAD_4nXfVMFl45kfEGWY9YeSuh-6juI5feuWJNpfi

AD_4nXfsVXXT8PwqewFQ95oVm9RYgmwkwG-0wDSJAD_4nXfc6KX8IBVPMe92D7bWR9ZN2ejUJHB8AAwc

DIY celebrates in the ring as at long last, they will get their Wrestlemania moment!  But backstage we see the World Tag Team Champions watching this on a monitor. Owens and Zayn share a serious glance as the show goes off the air.

Good night from Chicago!

Edited by Kimberly

Just wanted to update everyone on the future of this project. When we post Smackdown (sometime this week), we'll be into April.  With the new TEW having just been released, the plan is to convert our save into a database at that point and move our save game into the new TEW. We may need a short period to make sure the conversion went smoothly and make sure everything is as it should be.  Then we'll be onto WrestleMania week!

AD_4nXdtnEc8eUjzbhAptmyu5CS0xrSSDRYe_Z07AD_4nXevzp52ZBxrHYkK3UNmJX6dnJbKCgfBnYrZAD_4nXcqfF1rPonhEWIK7EFzmKMMfr50XVoAj7wyAD_4nXegu5Z5PUHCxmVpHiBeC_MdPpENixvZWqDj

AD_4nXcBul-oGGJyRgy8Z0h230JDvKa7kKl7TvLzAD_4nXeHzntHPRfwF2Zm-k3IQDU6XcHbb0ezZYnd

AD_4nXfuqReXXSUEDlmeI9hOhOfhpyskYH3DZ8x8AD_4nXfLExPK-TQh5QFejN0JFW6z-LvBnix_KCLBAD_4nXeO9hs-jyw_OVXJpuVKJuckhatczEgvFHbrAD_4nXdh5zEXbG8eK0XCuZaCyctITCnSuqA70p_t

A recap of Saturday Night’s Main Event is shown of the women’s tag match and Bianca Belair accidentally hitting Charlotte Flair and the Queen’s revenge. We then highlight the United States Championship match and finally the main event that saw Roman Reigns and Gunther win the match and send a message to their WrestleMania opponents.

March Week 4

Fiserv Forum

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

AD_4nXdtnEc8eUjzbhAptmyu5CS0xrSSDRYe_Z07

Charlotte Flair comes to the ring. She says on Saturday Night she learned a hard lesson. That no good deed goes unpunished. She was trying to be the bigger woman. She accepted the responsibility of being a good teammate to the woman who wants to replace the Queen. And what did she get for it? She got cheap shotted. Well, Bianca at WrestleMania…….

AD_4nXevzp52ZBxrHYkK3UNmJX6dnJbKCgfBnYrZ

Bianca comes out and says anyone who saw what happened knows it was an accident. What wasn’t an accident was when Charlotte did a cheap shot of her own. The two women begin to argue nose to nose before Charlotte throws a right hand and the brawl is on!

They begins fighting around the ring, trading the advantage. Officials and security flood the ring and then the women begin taking them down before turning back on one another again. A second round of officials finally pull them apart but it’s clear that there will be no love lost in Philadelphia.

AD_4nXef0s-Rkm4UVWETqAI_YzbjprfgDrU1kSEe

AD_4nXdtnEc8eUjzbhAptmyu5CS0xrSSDRYe_Z07AD_4nXevzp52ZBxrHYkK3UNmJX6dnJbKCgfBnYrZ

A replay is shown of what happened before the break where Charlotte Flair and Bianca Belair’s war of words turned into a pull apart brawl.

AD_4nXfhIcr3R5dOjMJFQo9ZRwrY7CCOHLOSS1ILAD_4nXf9b4Ketk5GiSE95JO-3T_lJm9cE6CrMOUCAD_4nXeQiieYzg1p6yOx936BEm68HvWKz7GqoSuJ

FLIP GORDON VS BOBBY LASHLEY

• Lashley beats the brakes off Gordon, swarming him from the opening the bell. Lashley looks like he imagines Gordon to be AJ Styles and decimates him for several minutes before putting him in the Hurt Lock.

RESULT:  BOBBY LASHLEY WINS BY SUBMISSION

AD_4nXeQiieYzg1p6yOx936BEm68HvWKz7GqoSuJAD_4nXdM_GbI6EQXiNW1lJsNyNUFYz06vavl_tY_

Lashley is about to walk out of the ring when AJ Styles appears on the tron. He says he’s sick and tired of the way Lashley walks around expecting everyone to fear him. AJ Styles fears no one and if he wants to be knocked off his “almighty” pedestal at WrestleMania, the Phenomenal One will gladly do it. As AJ accepts, Lashley begins to smile.

AD_4nXfOd_C5vfotWpiVvK0EjDWSn3aWybwWZEyUAD_4nXdebQ0hJaRVbVVcgMcDfOaiY6nsrY020Vj7

Michael Cole and Wade Barrett remind us what was announced on WWE’s X account. The latest member of the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2024, rock n’ wrestling legend, Cyndi Lauper!

AD_4nXcBxPtOJxto67HmiRflM3FhW2FGOkJ_VImj

AD_4nXcmnX1gmUNUiT95FrSQIP--ihGww6kl10xOAD_4nXf9b4Ketk5GiSE95JO-3T_lJm9cE6CrMOUCAD_4nXdZuRB6AFNDDZvgZ-nsRjfXBFHSrlmXZ3eQ

CORA JADE VS ZELINA VEGA

• Cora doesn’t respect Zelina at all and opens the match by slapping her in the face. Zelina responds by tackling her and begins raining down rights and lefts. Cora escapes to the outside and when she gets back in, she gains the advantage by hitting Zelina in the throat. Jade is ruthless in her attacks, but Zelina begins making a comeback, stunning Cora with a spinning heel kick. Zelina goes to the second rope, but Cora sweeps her legs out and she hits the back of her head on the turnbuckle. Cora quickly makes the pin and puts her leg on the second rope for leverage unseen by the referee.

RESULT: CORA JADE WINS BY PINFALL

AD_4nXdIhTiIcnPU5XLqJMZrMPwHCD2lgOeo6gpjAD_4nXfPQ294seUq2Nt9fyUldTnfo03cfltNB4HB

Michin is walking backstage when she catches a glimpse of Tamina. They stare at each other for a moment before they close the distance and continue their fight that caused a double count out last week. Tamina throws Michin into a garage door and tries to kick her head off but Michin moves. Referees break up the second brawl of the night but these two don’t look like they’re done with one another.

AD_4nXcTAh4X0XQNBlTj2JVcNy8NO6XDx0L3JmZXAD_4nXcBul-oGGJyRgy8Z0h230JDvKa7kKl7TvLz

Kayla Braxton is with Logan Paul. He begins by making her congratulate him for his successful title defense on Saturday which she does, to get things moving. He talks about how he’s the greatest United States Champion of all time, taking on all comers and showing he is the WWE’s new Phenom.

AD_4nXdylddrqDUZMtGNTsWZVZ52YK1More7OyOi

“Phenom?” Carmelo Hayes walks into the scene and says Paul is just a coward. He knew he’d beat LA Knight and he took them both out so there would be no number one contender.

AD_4nXc5BChppLHqkvevpUPKcgVre3CMvfKnM-yf

“Beat me?” LA Knight walks into the scene on the other side, saying Hayes is delusional but he’s not wrong about one thing. Paul caused that cluster ending because he didn't’ want to go one on one with the Megastar.

The three continue to argue until Adam Pearce arrives on the scene.

AD_4nXddo-JwCf0Os5bbu-Mu9nhhKGgBGeYUJCaj

He says there’s only one fair way to settle this. First, Hayes and Knight will team tonight against Austin Theory and Grayson Waller and if they win that match, at WrestleMania, Logan Paul will defend the United States Championship against LA Knight AND Carmelo Hayes. As Pearce walks off, Paul follows him complaining.

“How is this fair?!”

AD_4nXeiiU7Rc5tTotE2P7ueV2m1lBdq5rlRLbbFAD_4nXf9b4Ketk5GiSE95JO-3T_lJm9cE6CrMOUCAD_4nXdheBFX_0phQijEbSmQHwIgx_IyO_RlWlrpAD_4nXfftg1mZ7tpbxnFFDphOzrtHCjdS-09H1Np

JAMES STORM VS KARRION KROSS W/SCARLETT

• Storm can hold his own, being a ring veteran but Kross is younger and holds no regard for the rules of the ring. When he has the advantage, Kross will not surrender it, battering Storm before hitting a series of Saito suplexes. With Storm face down, Kross mounts his back and throws forearms into the back of his head until the referee stops it.

RESULT: KARRION KROSS WINS BY STOPPAGE

AD_4nXfftg1mZ7tpbxnFFDphOzrtHCjdS-09H1NpAD_4nXdheBFX_0phQijEbSmQHwIgx_IyO_RlWlrp

After the match, Scarlett again hands Kross the Death card as she has done before and lays it on Storm, dropping to his knees and laughing maniacally.

AD_4nXfuqReXXSUEDlmeI9hOhOfhpyskYH3DZ8x8AD_4nXcDekdpETDdKPpJaGZkdYlLqMg0JPK5hbCQAD_4nXefsb9NmnWMkohryOQjI36I37izH8Grx5SAAD_4nXdLqxwx5bAR_-ass8nlBS7b1TfSDtmHvYTgAD_4nXfeoF9hE3AdLpKIfj490fJ4f2z_tpeE7B03

AD_4nXcnKJDus-2Gh2fXgyuspH6gwmU-I6JdcwflAD_4nXcKs7x0Bl3aP7qI-VbEoGlbpUDUKdmTMPen

In their lounge the Bloodline seems to all be in a good mood. Roman is rehearsing his address but stops to wish Naomi well in her match. He tells her to leave no doubt. She confirms she understands and walks out after getting a brief kiss from her husband. She’ll be in action…next!

AD_4nXcnKJDus-2Gh2fXgyuspH6gwmU-I6JdcwflAD_4nXf9b4Ketk5GiSE95JO-3T_lJm9cE6CrMOUCAD_4nXdq97zrADZ2MBEaciSr8QgrR9UmX7rk79If

NAOMI VS GIGI DOLIN

Naomi controls the match from beginning to end, stifling any offense Gigi tries to throw at her. In what is a basic enhancement match, Naomi shines and ends things with the Rear View.

RESULT: NAOMI WINS BY PINFALL

AD_4nXfOd_C5vfotWpiVvK0EjDWSn3aWybwWZEyUAD_4nXdebQ0hJaRVbVVcgMcDfOaiY6nsrY020Vj7

Michael Cole and Wade Barrett run down Smackdown’s WrestleMania card

AD_4nXekoh8MEPh1-k4FRj3-9SHhfV0e3NvnBq_o

AD_4nXduWrwpjBkLUVx05y9JX_1KIoikPrz8OMSp

AD_4nXdJ6t-b5IKzvjEBQQPYpClvQSbJLSDx5UDB

AD_4nXe0flGn6hPk-9Ew7Mc1h71V6qnqFTgheHfr

AD_4nXclWvL1mFyZnFzBCj3eJ9BzzIf-NCMvuwXj

AD_4nXdmXXUnojzPS2YSc_3cGa6ALV0kWrwJ37Kd

AD_4nXfdjzYWsxvVFf2Zr5oFCcU0f12VhM8jzYqm

AD_4nXdoFpOn_Fl_Ot2G7glVYLdPOOkMdbTJ6I24

AD_4nXeEfrN00zGk5cbeNTVggumgPiOuXEtHzC6hAD_4nXfqK1S76VO2h_P2ef85VQRFAzo6f2Y4KuX6AD_4nXee5hG3d-opk4eDS_AuGOZ-cD6ZCbW03f_r

The Brand is seen backstage walking towards the ring. They take on Carmelo Hayes and LA Knight…next!

AD_4nXdylddrqDUZMtGNTsWZVZ52YK1More7OyOiAD_4nXc5BChppLHqkvevpUPKcgVre3CMvfKnM-yfAD_4nXf9b4Ketk5GiSE95JO-3T_lJm9cE6CrMOUCAD_4nXfqK1S76VO2h_P2ef85VQRFAzo6f2Y4KuX6AD_4nXee5hG3d-opk4eDS_AuGOZ-cD6ZCbW03f_rAD_4nXeEfrN00zGk5cbeNTVggumgPiOuXEtHzC6h

CARMELO HAYES AND LA KNIGHT VS AUSTIN THEORY AND GRAYSON WALLER W/PAT MCAFEE

Hayes and Knight have tons of animosity and while they make a good team, their tags are passive aggressive at best. Theory and Waller get some help from McAfee at ringside serving as a distraction and allowing them to get the upper hand. They work over Hayes for several minutes but he makes the tag to Knight who backs Theory back into the corner with right hands and then climbs up, giving him a traditional 10 punch in which the crowd counts along but instead of counting they chant ‘Yeah!’ after each one.

Knight takes care of business and when Waller gets in, Hayes intercepts him by clotheslining him over the ropes and then leaping over the top rope onto both Waller and McAfee. In the ring, Theory throws a right hand which Knight ducks and when Theory does the full 360, Knight grabs him and delivers a BFT for the win.

RESULT: CARMELO HAYES AND LA KNIGHT WIN BY PINFALL

AD_4nXfuqReXXSUEDlmeI9hOhOfhpyskYH3DZ8x8AD_4nXcDekdpETDdKPpJaGZkdYlLqMg0JPK5hbCQ

Roman Reigns and Paul Heyman come down to the ring. Heyman introduces him before handing over the microphone. Roman tells the audience to acknowledge him before telling the audience he hoped they enjoyed Saturday Night’s Main Event because they just saw WrestleMania early. He broke Cody and he ended the story. And guess what? The ending was the same as last year. It ended in failure which is no surprise given the Rhodes bloodline.  The crowd boos and almost cringes at the remark but they quickly get to their feet.

AD_4nXfsgJ5gQ-fx5TYKwsfxeMYx7F-6CiG8jEPO

Cody comes down to the ring and he’s not laughing or smiling. He asks Roman if he’s surprised to see him. He shouldn’t be because Cody was very clear. Wherever Roman goes, Cody goes. He can’t shake him, he can’t break him, and he damn sure will not end the story. There is only one way that happens and that is when he pins Roman 1…2….3. And if you want to talk about failures, how about how Roman never fails to involve his family. He tells Roman he’s not a Tribal Chief, he’s a Tribal Fraud, which does not go down well. Cody says the people didn’t see Wrestlemania early on Saturday but they can see it tonight. He throws down the mic and tells Roman to come on and fight but Roman smirks and steps through the ropes, followed by Heyman.

As the show ends, Cody is in the ring and the Champion and his Wiseman are walking back up the aisle, refusing Cody’s challenge but Roman’s expression shows he’s deeply troubled.