[C-VERSE] - THE LAST STAND - TFX WRESTLING!!

Hi all, 

TFX Wrestling may not necessarily be a new concept to you - in fact I've tried to create a long term save with this home grown oceanic promotion multiple times before - each attempt unfortunately foiled by either a hectic work/life schedule that comes out of left field, or I get distracted tinkering and mucking around with other wrestling projects and get hit with burn out of some sorts! So this is it - my last stand at trying to create a long term save with this home grown, custom wrestling promotion of mine! 

I am a passionate wrestling fan of over 27 years and have always mucked around with booking fantasy feds for much of my life. I love interweaving both short and long term storylines together through my saves, love the creative juices that get flowing when booking wrestling shows, and would really love to build a community both here and/or on Youtube through my creative vision of a wrestling promotion. Please see below the links to my first four videos on TFX Wrestling.

I sincerely hope you enjoy my work, welcome any feedback either on the channels comments section or via this thread, and welcome anyone to subscribe to the channel for ongoing TFX Wrestling content!

Cheers gang :)

TFX Wrestling Introduction/Prologue: https://youtu.be/Je5qq6UUcv0
TFX Wrestling LIVE#001!!! - https://youtu.be/a033wlzIyQI
TFX Wrestling LIVE#002!!! - https://youtu.be/HTBwJVUfln0
TFX Wrestling LIVE#003!!! - https://youtu.be/ss8F2X1lVUA  

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, Lone Shark as an Outlaw.. he is basically channeling his inner Shark Boy "Stone Cold" gimmick. 

Secondly I love all Aussie promotions and would go on a deep dive on the roster breakdown but don't want to spoil anything or sway opinions. Loving the use of Leon, and Bankey some of my favourite younger talent. 

Would love to see your shortlist of talent, or even see you go through the creative tabs to get more of a feel for the roster and who has good destiny rating ect. 

Otherwise awesome work keep it up, and the rottweilers winning made a lot of sense and both decent guys. Nice to see Pobb doing okay as he always flops for me as the third Samoan with King Malieota and Brisbane Devil.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

For those following along with the series, TFX Wrestling LIVE #005!!! is now up for your viewing pleasure -

Welcome to TFX Wrestling presents LIVE!! #005 !!! It's yet another massive night of professional wrestling as Misery Business meet The Buchanan Brothers in a Tag Team Tables Main Event, Francis Burke & Manni Moonchild sign the contract in-ring for their upcoming TFX Championship Match, Banky Bremner tangles with Reggie Hammer and Pip Martins' search for the first inductee into his "Athletes, Promotion & Public Relations" Project continues! All that and more, on TFX LIVE #005!!!

If you enjoy my work, I'd love to hear your thoughts, feedback and opinions down in the comments section- and as always, please consider hitting that Subscribe so you don't miss the next upload! Cheers gang :) 

Edited by RingGeneral

For those following along with the series, TFX Wrestling LIVE #006!!! is now up for your viewing pleasure -

Welcome to TFX Wrestling presents LIVE!! #006 !!! It's PUT UP OR SHUT UP TIME as Francis Burke defends his TFX Championship for the first time since becoming the inaugural champion at LIVE#001 against a very motivated Manni Moonchild! The brash, arrogant and dis-respectful "Maine Man of TFX Wrestling" Leon Maine makes his in-ring debut, CCTT are back in tag team action, and "Temper Temper" Jonathan Temperance, Steven XS, "Fearless" Izzy Decartes and Elvis Robinson are all stepping into the squared circle for in ring competition. All that and more, on TFX LIVE #006!!!

If you enjoy my work, I'd love to hear your thoughts, feedback and opinions down in the comments section- and as always, please consider hitting that Subscribe so you don't miss the next upload! Cheers gang :) 

Edited by RingGeneral

For those following along with the series, TFX Wrestling LIVE #007!!! was posted last night and is now up, and LIVE!!! for your viewing pleasure -

The "MAINE EVENT" we have all been waiting for! Following almost two months of disparaging remarks about the promotion, it's owner, the fans, the locker-room and his WWA Australia Wrestling School, Leon Maine must now answer for his remarks and stand toe to toe with his former trainer, Armando Guerrero! It promises to be quite the grudge match!! Elsewhere, the inaugural TFX Tag Team Champions The Rottweilers return to in-ring competition, the current "Opportunity Knocks" winner Jonathan Temperance competes against "Fearless" Izzy Decartes and the self-titled "Athlete, Promotions & Public Relations Extraordinaire" Pip Martins search for his clients draws to a near! Another action packed episode of TFX Wrestling awaits you, with TFX LIVE #007!!

If you enjoy my work, I'd love to hear your thoughts, feedback and opinions down in the comments section- and as always, please consider hitting that Subscribe so you don't miss the next upload! Cheers gang :)

Edited by RingGeneral

I replied to the video, but rewatching the start that I missed you talked about wanting to trim down the production of it. You could forgo the weekly news articles unless they pertain to your company and then do a yearly review of the companies in Australia/other things of interest.

I think the slimmed down angles with more highlight moments/general vibe of less significant angles makes a lot sense and is smoother to go through as well compared to writing out the entire angke

• Like 1

On 8/31/2023 at 8:30 AM, HiPlus said:

I replied to the video, but rewatching the start that I missed you talked about wanting to trim down the production of it. You could forgo the weekly news articles unless they pertain to your company and then do a yearly review of the companies in Australia/other things of interest.

I think the slimmed down angles with more highlight moments/general vibe of less significant angles makes a lot sense and is smoother to go through as well compared to writing out the entire angke

Thanks mate - very much appreciate your ongoing support as we navigate the early months of this local to global save - glad to have you onboard for the journey! :) I'll continue to test the waters a bit on how the videos shape out, I really enjoy seeing how the wrestling world takes shape, but am very much aware that some who watch the content may prefer a more concentrated approach...as I mentioned in the video, I tend to try and get very in-depth, granular, and detail orientated, but that unfortunately came at the cost of lengthy delays between the videos. If people get just as much enjoyment from the content from a macro perspective, I'm confident I'll be able to much deeper into the series, and produce the videos at a quicker pace than I was previously. Cheers mate :)

For those following along with the series, TFX Wrestling LIVE #008!!! was posted last night and is now up, and LIVE!!! for your viewing pleasure -

Following the deplorable actions of the trio known as The MaineFrame last week, the voice of TFX Wrestling Garfield Harth will ask all the hard hitting questions of Leon Maine and his fellow cohorts regarding their apparent premeditated assault of WWA:Australia Head Trainer Armando Guerrero. As if that wasn't enough, the second ever "Opportunity Knocks" winner "Temper Temper" Jonathan Temperence will step into the ring with accomplished high flyer, Banky Bremner, and New Zealand's own "Nasty" Nathan Rigger once again crosses the South Pacific Ocean to compete against TFX's own wrestling technician Blackwell Bush! The TFX Champion Francis Burke is in the building, as is Cody Cook & Toby Tough of CCTT and the recently formed Pip Martins Project! Another action packed episode of TFX Wrestling awaits you, with TFX LIVE #008 !!