In Game Preference for Hard-Cap on Dev Wrestler Totals

Save me from myself. I wish there was a setting in game, most likely a preference that you could turn on/off on a save like owner goals, that put a hard cap on the amount of wrestlers you can have in your developmental. Partly because having half of the American independent scene in my Hawaiian clubhouse isn't very realistic, but also because it is very powerful mechanically and I wish I could curate that interaction a little better. The game already has an idea of how many wrestlers is the right size for each company size, so it's just an extension of that really.

Maybe instead of a hard cap it could be more like a golden ratio, that with dangerously few wrestlers you get penalties because the territory isn't run like a proper promotion, then you're in a sweet spot where there are enough workers to run the promotion professionally but everyone still gets focus in training, then you hire too many and its all just bodies watching other people do the drills from the other side of a gym and everybody's development is impacted. I get that if your roster is too bloated as it is right now certain people may not get to wrestle which will slow down their development, but the passive training benefit is often enough to get to the cap on a lot of their skills regardless.

So yeah, something that makes you think twice about shoving every generated worker with promising star quality and/or charisma in your child company for eight years.

The big issue I could think of with this is NXT, which you kind of have to run in a way that resembles an OP C-Verse dev territory, which is why I though an opt-in option in the preference menu would be the best compromise, as it's not going to hurt any people loading up a RL mod for the first time.