Not winning popularity in my Company

I don't understand that despite of having a broadcast very Big in places like Japan or Mexico at the end of all the show always pops the message that I would have win popularity there if it wasn't for the little viewers or something like this what can I do to improve that¿¿

47 minutes ago, Toonal said:

I don't understand that despite of having a broadcast very Big in places like Japan or Mexico at the end of all the show always pops the message that I would have win popularity there if it wasn't for the little viewers or something like this what can I do to improve that¿¿

Run shows there. 

4 hours ago, Toonal said:

You'd need a bigger broadcaster. Each size you go up raises the level of popularity it can support.

The game is awesome and i love it but I also struggle with this in my saves. I can book a killer card with a big established company, but still lose popularity in my home region in the end? Maybe i'm not understanding the concept of popularity in the game and how it works. playing since 2010, i think i'm missing something, or i just suck lol

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2023 at 10:42 PM, blopstupid said:

The game is awesome and i love it but I also struggle with this in my saves. I can book a killer card with a big established company, but still lose popularity in my home region in the end? Maybe i'm not understanding the concept of popularity in the game and how it works. playing since 2010, i think i'm missing something, or i just suck lol

Cards have to be better than your region popularity. But other forces can affect that like losing regional/national battles that would cause you to slide in popularity