2023 and Beyond - Real World Mod

Hello guys!

Some time I was working on a version of the mod in the present time, specified in a specific year and month, so that the records of fighters  or all other aspects would be fixed.
The mod I am presenting starts in January 2023 - all records of fighters, are as they were until January 1, 2023, so are the organization's given events, fighters in organizations and all other issues. Thanks to the entire team, previous as well as current creating the Modern Warriors mod, which was the basis for this mod.
I have added a large number of fighters, now a total of 6591 active fighters are available, including a couple debuting possibly in the future. In addition, a couple of new organizations have been added, currently there are 35 available, the teams have also been added, currently there are 541 of them, i also add broadcaster and other little stuff like this. All other details have also been improved as much as possible.
For the mod to be perfect it takes a very long time, but testing it myself I had a lot of fun with it, hence I want to share it with you as well! I do not exclude that in the future there will be a new version of the mod, but without exact dates.
Have fun playing!

Database:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p6mgl8x9oh5r1mp/2023_and_Beyond.rar/file

Pictures:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6slxkrbs5w3zss9/2023_and_Beyond_Pictures.rar/file

Edited by feltzz
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, pablobjj said:

To trochę offtopu :)

Elegancko widzieć, że i trochę Polaków w to gra :D jednym z nich w końcu był TJ, komentator Polsatu

O proszę, nie byłem świadomy, że też sobie pogrywał 😄

Im więcej nas to lepiej, wiadoma sprawa, sam też się cieszę, że w końcu jest ktoś poza mną tu 😆

• 2 months later...