Stupid question about contracts

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, and it's probably a stupid question so please feel free to give me a stupid answer.

In the contracts bit it shows x amount per month, then underneath x amount per show which you all know 

image.png.33d3e752f07e8860a1c68a0d8d5a2bd7.png

The question is, if he signs for me will he get the $4,900 per month AS WELL AS the $90 per show, or is it just on a per show basis and the monthly amount is if he performs every show? It doesn't specify in the handbook, or if it does I can't find it

In this example I'm starting a real world save in Canada, the contract is for Jeff Cobb. Not expecting to sign him permanatly anyway, but not sure if I'll be forking out nearly 5 grand a month and 90 on top per show.

Thanks.

6 hours ago, TheSmoothLefty said:

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, and it's probably a stupid question so please feel free to give me a stupid answer.

In the contracts bit it shows x amount per month, then underneath x amount per show which you all know 

image.png.33d3e752f07e8860a1c68a0d8d5a2bd7.png

The question is, if he signs for me will he get the $4,900 per month AS WELL AS the $90 per show, or is it just on a per show basis and the monthly amount is if he performs every show? It doesn't specify in the handbook, or if it does I can't find it

In this example I'm starting a real world save in Canada, the contract is for Jeff Cobb. Not expecting to sign him permanatly anyway, but not sure if I'll be forking out nearly 5 grand a month and 90 on top per show.

Thanks.

If you sign someone to a monthly contract, they get that amount every month whether he's used or not. 

It you sign someone to per show, then you pay them per appearance plus any downside that's in the contract. The downside is a separate section of the contract. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jaysin said:

If you sign someone to a monthly contract, they get that amount every month whether he's used or not. 

It you sign someone to per show, then you pay them per appearance plus any downside that's in the contract. The downside is a separate section of the contract. 

Ah perfect thanks for clearing that up. I signed Jeff Cobb to a per show contract in the end.

• Like 1