Welcome to the ReVerse

The ReVerse is a project I've taken up to remaster the CornellVerse, I wanted all worker pictures to have the style and to be uniformed in their layout, I also wanted larger images so that they can be used for diaries and graphics etc, so decided I'd work in this in my spare time. Some renders will look closer to the original worker looks than others, some I've taken artistic licence with, but I've kept to the core characteristics of the worker either by reading their bio or using their skills and stats.

All the transparent PNG's can be found here - https://www.deviantart.com/gazwefc83/gallery

Bear Bekowski (Created by johndango)

spacer.png

BJ O'Neill

spacer.png

Big Smack Scott

spacer.png

Black Hat Bailey

spacer.png

Avalanche

spacer.png

Captain Atomic

spacer.png

Atom Smasher

spacer.png

Angry Gilmore

spacer.png

Abominable Snowman

spacer.png

Kurt Laramee

spacer.png

Krissy Angelle

spacer.png

Jungle Lord

spacer.png

Joss Thompson

spacer.png

John Greed

spacer.png

Joey Morgan

spacer.png

James Justice

spacer.png

James Prudence

spacer.png

Jay Chord

spacer.png

Edited by gazwefc83
  • Like 6

Hollywood Bret Starr

spacer.png

High Flyin Hawaiian

spacer.png

Hannah Potter

spacer.png

Enygma

spacer.png

Emma Chase

spacer.png

Ekuma

spacer.png

Dulce Moreno

spacer.png

Dominic DeSousa

spacer.png

Des Davids

spacer.png

Brandon James (Created by johndango)

spacer.png

Aaron Andrews

aaron_andrews_by_gazwefc83_dgbk3eq-375w-

Aaron Andrews Alt

spacer.png

Zimmy Bumfhole

spacer.png

Randy Bumfhole

spacer.png

Wolf Hawkins

spacer.png

Wildfire Inferno

spacer.png

Wildfire Blaze

spacer.png

Steve Frehley

spacer.png

The Crippler

spacer.png

Trent Shaffer

spacer.png

Tyson Baine

spacer.png

Edited by gazwefc83
  • Like 3

Dunno if this is worth sharing but why not? Grabbed all the PNGs and started putting them on varied backgrounds. Prefer them zoomed in a bit more in-game. Which also kinda sucks at the same time because the wider view adds a lot, especially on workers wearing gear or with shredded builds. I'm also putting them on white backgrounds with borders, nGo style, because they are photo-realistic enough to be used as free pics in Real World mods. Can't wait to add them to the data properly and see what they look like in a save, but a few them are already getting me to rethink certain characters, which is just inspiring. 

Again, great work on these. Hope you keep going. 

41 minutes ago, Bigpapa42 said:

Dunno if this is worth sharing but why not? Grabbed all the PNGs and started putting them on varied backgrounds. Prefer them zoomed in a bit more in-game. Which also kinda sucks at the same time because the wider view adds a lot, especially on workers wearing gear or with shredded builds. I'm also putting them on white backgrounds with borders, nGo style, because they are photo-realistic enough to be used as free pics in Real World mods. Can't wait to add them to the data properly and see what they look like in a save, but a few them are already getting me to rethink certain characters, which is just inspiring. 

Again, great work on these. Hope you keep going. 

That sounds awesome. Definitely keeping going, working on more as we speak. Tommy Cornell has me stuck, hes such an iconic character so i want to do him just, any real life people you think he ressembles looks wise?

3 minutes ago, gazwefc83 said:

That sounds awesome. Definitely keeping going, working on more as we speak. Tommy Cornell has me stuck, hes such an iconic character so i want to do him just, any real life people you think he ressembles looks wise?

I always thought Pierce Brosnan myself

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gazwefc83 said:

Hmmm... the Cverse icon is definitely a tough one. Don't at all mind Idolized's shout of Brosnan. But in my mind, more of the "aging" Brosnan than the early career appearance. Younger Bronsan is a bit too polished and pretty to what I imagine. Gerard Butler is another who has some of the look. With the nickname and Star Quality and backstory, I always thought of Cornell as a "ruggedly good looking" movie star type. More likely to be cast in an action movie than be the romantic lead in a romantic drama. The kind of guy who isn't that worried about how he looks, doesn't have a skin care routine, and has some "wear and tear" from a life hard lived. The kind of guy who Brits just see and immediately assume is "a hard man" because he has that look (I think that's probably more about how one carries themselves than appearance, but...). 

Of the ones  you've posted so far, the only ones I didn't use as intended were Steve Frehley and Remo... Just reversed them as the vibe the Frehley render had was closer to what a lot of re-renders I have seen of Remo. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the input, I must have tried at least 50 different combinations last night trying to get one I liked, this is the best I could come up with

Tommy Cornell

tommy_cornell_by_gazwefc83_dgbjymg-375w-

Tiffany Jade

tiffany_jade_by_gazwefc83_dgbk04s-375w-2

Melody

melody_by_gazwefc83_dgbk04m-375w-2x.jpg?

Raven Nightfall

raven_nightfall_by_gazwefc83_dgbk0r9-375

Sara Marie York

sara_marie_york_by_gazwefc83_dgbk0rg-375

Jaime Quine

jaime_quine_by_gazwefc83_dgbk1ex-375w-2x

Pariah

pariah_by_gazwefc83_dgbk1vp-375w-2x.jpg?

Killer Kass

killer_kass_by_gazwefc83_dgbk2r4-375w-2x

Killer Kass Alt

killer_kass_2_by_gazwefc83_dgbk2r0-375w-

Missy Masterson

missy_masterson_by_gazwefc83_dgbk38d-375

Greg Gauge

greg_gauge_by_gazwefc83_dgbk4jz-375w-2x.

Matthew Keith

matthew_keith_by_gazwefc83_dgbk4k4-375w-

Edited by gazwefc83
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Bigpapa42 said:

Oh, me LIKEE that version of Cornell. 

The Keith brothers are great too. 

Really, all of these are awesome. 

Thanks bud, more coming today. Not doing these in a particular order so if there's anyone you would like to see next just let me know.

The Force

the_force_by_gazwefc83_dgbo8p7-375w-2x.j

Petr Novak

petr_novak_by_gazwefc83_dgbobyx-375w-2x.

Krusher Karloff

krusher_karloff_by_gazwefc83_dgbofko-375

Jumbo Jackson

jumbo_jackson_by_gazwefc83_dgboinc-375w-

Roger Cage

roger_cage_by_gazwefc83_dgbokje-375w-2x.

Roger Cage Alt

roger_cage_2_by_gazwefc83_dgbokj6-375w-2

Grandmaster Phunk

grandmaster_phunk_by_gazwefc83_dgbolvy-3

Andre Jones

andre_jones_by_gazwefc83_dgboubj-375w-2x

Al The Hillbilly

al_the_hillbilly_by_gazwefc83_dgbouau-37

Jacob Jett

jacob_jett_by_gazwefc83_dgbp239-375w-2x.

Jacob Jett Alt

jacob_jett_2_by_gazwefc83_dgbp233-375w-2

Chris Caulfield

chris_caulfield_by_gazwefc83_dgbp463-375

Edited by gazwefc83
  • Like 2