TEW Regions.

If your going to make another TEW could I make a suggestion? Please put Kansas in the Mid West.  It really screws up stuff when your setting a company up and their based in Kansas. Like Central States Wrestling (CSW), which is also known as Heart of America Sports Attractions, is an American professional wrestling promotion that runs shows mainly in Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska and Iowa.  See that's problem to set the company up correctly you would have to make them close to Medium. Which they never were a Medium sized company. They have always been a Small size company.  Please change it from Mid South to Mid West or let us be able to move the venues and locations around like in previous TEW games before 2020.

Edited by alvarasus

In a mod I play that's based on the real life, before the play, I edited it to add Kansas venues (and Missouri venues) to the Mid-West. Also, I had to use the correct abbreviations for the states, as the original mod had wrong state abbreviations. But I do agree with you on moving Kansas to Mid-West.

On 10/10/2023 at 4:29 PM, Mistertbones said:

In a mod I play that's based on the real life, before the play, I edited it to add Kansas venues (and Missouri venues) to the Mid-West. Also, I had to use the correct abbreviations for the states, as the original mod had wrong state abbreviations. But I do agree with you on moving Kansas to Mid-West.

Understand that, but TEW 2020 states are hard coded in the game. 

In CV77 I just put all Kansas venues in the Mid-West. I understand the difficulty of trying to carve out the U.S. into distinct territories. The process is done well, Kansas being apart of mid-south instead of mid-west is one issue. I also get bothered with Kentucky & Tennessee being sperated as they are pretty intertwined in wresting history specifically.

7 hours ago, alvarasus said:

Understand that, but TEW 2020 states are hard coded in the game. 

I absolutely agree with you that Kansas should be linked to the Mid West in professional wrestling geography, but just for your information, the inbuilt definitions are just cosmetic. Even though it says where each state is situated on the world map, that's all it is - it's words. They're not hardcoded. If you put all your Kansas locations in the Mid West and have all your wrestlers from Kansas set to live in the Mid West, the game will treat it like that's where Kansas is.

Like I say though, I agree with your premise so hopefully Adam will think about changing the cosmetic side just so there's no further confusion. 👍

• Like 2