Win Twice Wrestling Podcast

LoNdOn

Just thought some of you may be interested to know that I am involved in a new podcast centred on professional wrestling called the Win Twice Wrestling Podcast. Basically me and my best friend reviewing old shows although the first episode is more of an introduction to it all.

Hopefully you fine folk can come and show us some love and reach out via the socials.

Episode 0 https://rss.com/podcasts/wintwicewrestlingpodcast/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Episode 2 is officially out.

The co-hosts bring WWE No Mercy 2016 to the table for review. Hope you give it a listen and a like :)

For any show suggestions for future review, feel free to email wintwicepod@gmail.com Or, if you have watched/attended an event we have reviewed, please send in your comments and takeaways for the co-hosts to read on air in a future show.

2 hours ago, CQI13 said:

Are you guys going to do episodes highlighting the Smackdown 6 Era?

We haven’t ruled out any show for review so if there is one in particular you are interested in us covering, email it as a suggestion and detail why you would pick that event.

Edited by LoNdOn

Just wanting to jump in the thread here to say the same things I've already said in our chats.  You and Holly are fun to listen to, have a good dynamic as long term friends always do and are making each episode a fun listen.  Already looking forward to the next one, and I'm looking forward to both of you being taken out of your regular comfort zones to stuff you might not otherwise have watched :)

• Like 1

Next episode has just been released and is available now and almost all podcast providers.

This edition sees Scott select WWE Survivor Series 2001 to bring to the table. Hopefully you will all check it out and give it some love.

For any show suggestions for future review, feel free to email wintwicepod@gmail.com Or, if you have watched/attended an event we have reviewed, please send in your comments and takeaways for the co-hosts to read on air in a future show.

18 hours ago, Derek B said:

Just wanting to jump in the thread here to say the same things I've already said in our chats.  You and Holly are fun to listen to, have a good dynamic as long term friends always do and are making each episode a fun listen.  Already looking forward to the next one, and I'm looking forward to both of you being taken out of your regular comfort zones to stuff you might not otherwise have watched :)

Thanks for the kind words and support in general Derek. I appreciate it. Looking forward to see what the future holds for this and is nice to see that some of the grey dog community will be in at the ground level.

If there is a show you wanted to recommend to myself and Holly, feel free to drop an email. Either way, thanks for listening.

Episode 4 is now available on most podcast providers. This edition sees Holly inexplicably pick WWE Battleground 2017. Safe to say there are one or two regrets in her decision making from both hosts’ perspective.

There will be a break before the next episode as Holly is away for a couple of weeks, but we have plans leading up to the Christmas period in terms of content as well as a series that will commence in the new year.

Give it a listen and hopefully it will keep you entertained and coming back for more. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I like these bitesize editions, I can squeeze them into my schedule and theyre shorter than Jinder Mahal world title matches, which is definitely a good thing :D  btw... Jinder's push was one of those things that made me want to switch off... it was bad, and even though it was nice to see someone else get a shot, he was a bad choice in every way 😛

16 hours ago, Derek B said:

I like these bitesize editions, I can squeeze them into my schedule and theyre shorter than Jinder Mahal world title matches, which is definitely a good thing :D  btw... Jinder's push was one of those things that made me want to switch off... it was bad, and even though it was nice to see someone else get a shot, he was a bad choice in every way 😛

Glad you are enjoying the Christmas mini series. Jinder Mahal’s title reign makes me sad for more reasons than I care to detail here in writing. Still remember the fans at the O2 arena chanting “don’t hinder Jinder”. They should have hindered him. I am still not happy with Holly for blindly picking Battleground 2017 for review!

With that being said, the recording are a good laugh 😂 

Thanks for the support as always.

Episode four of the 12 Days of Wrestlemas has landed and the question for discussion is “What storyline went too far.” With all the dross that has come over the years, this question alone could have been a podcast series in itself!

Give it a listen and subscribe/follow if you enjoy.

Let us know your opinions on the topics as we go. Always fun to hear dissenting opinions on these type of things.

Day Five of Wrestlemas has arrived and the topic put forth is unpopular wrestling opinions. Holly finally gets to bring up a subject that I have really been trying to avoid for my own sanity. Sadly on this occasion I lose out.

Give it a listen and follow/subscribe on the socials of you enjoy.

With the arrival of Day 6 in the 12 Days of Wrestlemas mini-series, the co-hosts discuss the most overrated and underrated wrestlers in their opinion. A sure fire topic that will split a room no doubt. Interested to hear all of your thoughts on the subject at hand.

Give it a listen and like/follow/subscribe if you enjoy the content.

2 hours ago, Derek B said:

I'm with Holly on Day 5, that match was great and massively overdelivered on what I thought it would be at the time.  Loved it when we watched it live, loved it on a rewatch later too.  Holly clearly has good taste :)

To me it is a waste of a match. If they wanted to do a goofy, slapstick segment like that, do it backstage as an angle or put someone in there like R-Truth or Tozawa. Sami Zayn deserved so much better and whilst I am glad he is proud of the match I would like to think he would rather have been in a big title feud.

Never enjoyed celebrity involvement in matches themselves especially when you consider they usually always win. Just feel insulted and makes me realise that nothing matters in a show after. I get why they have celebrities involved but doesn’t mean I have to like the end result.

As always, thanks for your support and feedback 😊

The Christmas mini series rolls on and with it we arrive at Day Seven. For today’s question the co-hosts discuss “who is the best wrestler to never with a world title”. The parameters as to what is being considered as a world title are laid out at the beginning. With this question in particular, I always think of other people that I could have used after the fact but I am pretty content with who I put forth.

Give it a listen and follow/subscribe if you like the content.

Day eight is upon us in the 12 Days of Wrestlemas mini-series and with it comes one heck of a subject matter. Something that is oft frowned upon by modern society but still finds a way of appearing in discourse, the top three most attractive male and female wrestlers of all time.

If you enjoy the content, please give it a follow.

As we roll into day Nine of the 12 Days of Wrestlemas, the topic on the table is “What If?” A lot of ways to go with this line of discussion and too many permutations that could result even from the smallest of changes.

If you like the content, give us a follow. 

Day Ten of the 12 Days of Wrestlemas is upon us and it is fair to say that this one went slightly off track. Who would you pick to have around as guests from the world of wrestling at a dinner party? More importantly, what would be on the menu?

If you like the content, give us a follow and subscribe.