AI realistic photos of workers for C-verse77 Mod

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2023 at 10:38 PM, CQI13 said:

These look amazing. What are some of the prompts you used for either Chief Two Eagles or Walter Crowe? I have tried a few different prompts with varying success for some other workers.

I used Prome.ai.. Not bing image creator. I feel Prome.ai give you better results with realistic images. I use a a prompt : " a realistic photo, 70's vintage style look, photo from head to waist, a male professional wrestler from 1977, male, fit body, mexican...etc etc..." 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2023 at 8:44 PM, Travis said:

It'd probably be better to crop the hands out of any AI pictures. They're always disfigured and weird looking, lol 

I hear that.  Not only do most AI programs not do a very good job with hands, they don't do a very good job with lettering either.  I once tried using an AI program to try to create images of people with 1960s hairstyles (like crewcuts and Beatles-style moptops on the guys and flip hairstyles on the girls), but the program I used didn't do a very good job of the results, despite the specific instructions I gave it (it couldn't even seem to figure out what a crewcut was because the results it kept returning produced men's short hairstyles more out of the 2000s instead).

8 hours ago, Old School Fan said:

I hear that.  Not only do most AI programs not do a very good job with hands, they don't do a very good job with lettering either.  I once tried using an AI program to try to create images of people with 1960s hairstyles (like crewcuts and Beatles-style moptops on the guys and flip hairstyles on the girls), but the program I used didn't do a very good job of the results, despite the specific instructions I gave it (it couldn't even seem to figure out what a crewcut was because the results it kept returning produced men's short hairstyles more out of the 2000s instead).

I had the same issue with hairstyles for a while. But think Bing Image Creator got better over time cause now I can get crew cuts with no issue.

• Like 1