Nerfing Attendances

Unsure if this was suggested before, but I'll post it just in case. I think attendances get out of control in 2020. For random monthly Big Shows they'll be 50k each show. This is unrealistic to me, and also adds to the money problem in the game that sees company consistently grow at an astronomical rate in finances. Nerfing attendances is one way I thought of to quell this. Though I'm sure there could be other solutions as well. If anyone has others I'd love to hear them!

• Like 1

I agree, especially since companies make way too much more far too easily in this game as it stands. You will never see a company shut down unless they over invest in their production value for no reason. There is a system that currently reduces how many people show up if you go to the same location too much, but the current effect is far too miniscule in the grand scheme of things.

Even companies with 70-80 popularity in a region shouldn't be getting 10-30K attendees each show. Maybe players should be required to invest more money in marketing, with long-term marketing being more effective in getting those big shows.

On a related note, I think Titanic companies should be able to get approached by governments to do a show in their region as we see happen with WWE lately.