I don't get it!

Guest .SVA

Alright. I have this beef with WreSpi 2. I'll explain the scenario. I have a full momentum bar (Though all my other bare are all empty). All of my opponents bar's are empty. All of them. Still he manages to block, avoid, slip out and break, every move I make. I can't even hit my finisher. Even though I still have much more momentum them he does, he manages to his his finisher TWICE and win the match. Whats-up-with-that? Can someone please explain to me, if WreSpi is based on a luck system or something?

I did turn on that guide. Yeah great. I, again, saw how my opponent came back in the match, even if I beat the hell out of him. And yes, I am a wheiner and yes, I am a sore loser with these things. The percentage were like under 50 (And 40) and he still managed to hit his moves. Yees, either i'm really BAD at this game or else i've gotten an un-lucky version of WreSpi 2. :p EDIT. Just though i'd add this. :p Matches Won Since I bought - 5 Matches Lost - 26

His spirit must have posessed me. It's overall, not with one character. But I just lost five times, using Super Joshyua (Which BTW is one of my favourite C-Verse characters). One should think that the frequency for his finishers were 0%, becuse they never. Never.

Archived