Number Green's C-Verse Graphics

11 minutes ago, Number Green said:

Working on a MAW logo. I wanted to keep the same color scheme and overall vibe but make it look like a modern wrestling promotion logo. What do you guys think?

image.jpeg.4bed0fdc87bfc1352a76b697bbe43e55.jpeg

MAWCompanyTour.jpg.0435d754908b8fdbea5ef79241b8c3d5.jpg

Looks great. A lot of logos look quite metallic/bright and *too* AI. This is the perfect blend.

• Like 2

On 1/30/2024 at 10:27 PM, Number Green said:

Thanks for the support! I'm almost done with the US-based free agents, after I wrap those up I'll probably find a way to make them all downloadable. Maybe in the next week or two.

Absolutely these are literally the perfect blend of realistic for my taste. No cartoony jaws or anything like a lot of other alts. Keep up the work its much appreciated.

• Thanks 1

On 1/31/2024 at 6:58 PM, Number Green said:

Just a handful of renders to go and I'll be done with the US free agents. After that, I'll probably make these all available somewhere for a quick and easy download. What's the best way to go about that? Mediafire? Google Drive? It's my first rodeo. 

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but are you aware that there are lots of free agents who are not based in a single region, but USA as a general area? I’ve found this in the other areas. Onto a handful in Russia, Eastern Europe, but loads in Europe (general).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Scott Zodiac said:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but are you aware that there are lots of free agents who are not based in a single region, but USA as a general area? I’ve found this in the other areas. Onto a handful in Russia, Eastern Europe, but loads in Europe (general).

Yeah, I noticed that. The ones who are USA-at-large are posted to whichever region they got randomly assigned in the render save I have going. Since I’m working off that one save all free agents should be included.

I was going to put them in their own category but the only way to find out if they’re not based in a specific region is to look at them in the editor one-by-one.

24 minutes ago, Number Green said:

Yeah, I noticed that. The ones who are USA-at-large are posted to whichever region they got randomly assigned in the render save I have going. Since I’m working off that one save all free agents should be included.

I was going to put them in their own category but the only way to find out if they’re not based in a specific region is to look at them in the editor one-by-one.

Ah. Ive not noticed as I’m using yours for the USA. You can filter in the database by “based in”. I thought I had finished Mexico only to find another 96 waiting for me!

• Thanks 1

I've uploaded all of the renders I've done so far to Mediafire. This download includes 205 workers (US unemployed + a handful of others) and 203 transparent PNG files (two of them were rendered as tag teams - The Hot Taggs and Good Lookin' Bunny). 

Here's the link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/lkti864w453thkc/Number+Green+C-Verse.rar/file

In the future, I'll likely update the download each time I complete a promotion or game region (if I'm working on free agents). Let me know if you have any issues with the download. 

I included the download link on the top of this thread as well.

Edited by Number Green
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Scott Zodiac said:

Ah. Ive not noticed as I’m using yours for the USA. You can filter in the database by “based in”. I thought I had finished Mexico only to find another 96 waiting for me!

Where do you find that filter? I'd like to categorize the free agents properly and have the ones just set to USA in their own section. When I'm in a save game, they are just listed in whichever region they got randomly assigned to. In the database editor, there doesn't seem to be a way to filter workers in the worker list. 

image.png.399da7e7ddb4b8f38a113ab91a886b0b.png

I've been filtering unemployed by WORKS FOR <nobody> then changing BASED IN to go through the individual regions before tackling the general ones). I started from gazwefc83's base thousand or so and have added/swapped out from yours and WalterSobchak's as well as othe contributors from there.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Scott Zodiac said:

image.png.399da7e7ddb4b8f38a113ab91a886b0b.png

I've been filtering unemployed by WORKS FOR <nobody> then changing BASED IN to go through the individual regions before tackling the general ones). I started from gazwefc83's base thousand or so and have added/swapped out from yours and WalterSobchak's as well as othe contributors from there.

WOW dude thank you for this! I thought I was going to have to go through each worker individually or just not do it but this looks like it'll make things way easier. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/1/2024 at 12:40 PM, Number Green said:

Working on a MAW logo. I wanted to keep the same color scheme and overall vibe but make it look like a modern wrestling promotion logo. What do you guys think?

image.jpeg.4bed0fdc87bfc1352a76b697bbe43e55.jpeg

MAWCompanyTour.jpg.0435d754908b8fdbea5ef79241b8c3d5.jpg

The logo looks clean. I like the gradient look to it where the left side is slightly brighter than the right side.

Edited by TheDeep5ix
I wanted to add "slightly"
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, chm39 said:

I think those are the ones he's done so far but not all of Cverse.

Yeah yeah yeah I meant those he did, just if any of the ones posted here and made by him are not in the pack linked in the first page. I assume they all are, more so now after your answer, but I still asked.