Some of the moves should be changed.

[QUOTE=damiende]The moves I am thinking about is for example slingshot into corner.[/QUOTE] Victim gets slingshotted, but lands on his feet instead of hitting the turnbuckle. Attacker would be on his back from falling downward, and stands up. If the victim simply turned around he would have ended up behind the attacker.

Then what about the Japanese figure four. The Kneebar and various other moves that involves one of the wrestlers lying down on the ground. And of course the victim of the slingshot into the corner could land on his feet. But then when for example Randy Savage leaps off the top rope he could miss it then his opponent could wait until he stood up and grab him from behind. Daniel

For a knee bar you would just roll up into a back mount position. For a figure four you kick them in the back when they turn around, and stand up. It's [I]artistic license[/I], sometimes you need to take a few liberties for the good of the game. If you have that much of a problem with it you can always go use the editor, that's why I supply one.

Archived