6 hours ago, KillVisionPlays said:

Not gonna lie, I have been a little obsessed with playing Palworld instead of the making the Mod. Also I will be off for 4 days away from home due to going to a family funeral. Will hopefully be back Wednesday evening ish to continue doing the mod. Lastly I am also working at the same time as making this mod so that's why it will longer than expected to be released but hopefully it should have at least have the BETA of the mod by the end of the year as I'm also creating everything from scratch to use. Alongside that I'll also be adding in all the future workers as well into the mod alongside the different promotions to come like AEW, Lucha Underground among others and also will be having the free worker pics and database in the save as well to put extra people in the mod. 

Just some tips:

- Don’t feel like you owe anyone anything. Life is going to happen and stuff is going to come up that will make it impossible to work on this.

- starting from scratch is a daunting task. Set small goals and work your way toward bigger milestones so that you don’t get burnt out.

- anything quality is going to be worth the time and effort. Take your time, and try to have fun doing it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Idolized said:

Just some tips:

- Don’t feel like you owe anyone anything. Life is going to happen and stuff is going to come up that will make it impossible to work on this.

- starting from scratch is a daunting task. Set small goals and work your way toward bigger milestones so that you don’t get burnt out.

- anything quality is going to be worth the time and effort. Take your time, and try to have fun doing it.

Yep this

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing that will be a little wrong when the BETA comes out is the popularity and skills. Won't be doing Attributes at the moment but will when I get everyone signed to a promotion at the time in the game then sorting it out before going on to workers who are yet to debut in the world of 2007

• 4 weeks later...

Little Update: Will be starting off by making the Title histories first with WWE but also adding in the people that those champions faced in their defenses so for example, the Survivor Series Elimination chamber match participants will be added before the January 2007 roster comes in. Also will be doing all of WWE's stuff then on to DSW and also OVW as the developmentals before going on to TNA.

• 1 month later...

With the 2007 mod I'm going to be adding some stuff like The Undertaker Streak to the titles and other things into the mod that it should have. Also a ton of retired belts with each promotion. Lastly when the BETA release of this mod comes out there won't be any yet to debut people or using the graduates part to start with but will add it later on. 

Next thing is that the workers in the mod will only get regions unlocked that they've been in before 2007. So that means if a worker went to a region after December 2006 , it won't be put in.

Also will be adding as many alter egos as possible with pics for every worker apart from a few that only had one look. It is my very first mod from scratch so please be patient until the BETA comes out.

WWE Undertaker Streak.jpg

Also with some of the titles I will go through all of the timeline of the belts. Though with titles that WWE brought in like the United States, Cruiserweight and the World Heavyweight, I will be doing lineages for each indiviual title through the WWE and the WCW belts will be seperated with it's own lineage. Sorry but that's how I'm doing those belts  

I'm starting with all of America first so all of WWE's title lineages and who they defended the title/s against then the current roster at the time.

Afterwards I'm going to be doing the WWE developmentals with all the title lineages there before going on to TNA and following around America from there. Might post who the American Promotions will be in this mod as I'm probably not going for any very low promotions

The weight classes will be a bit weird on the mod but apparently Bill Goldbergs weight has him classed as a Light Heavyweight for some reason.

Weight Classes:

Very Small (below 140lbs)

Small (140 - 180lbs)

Lightweight (180 - 230lbs)

Middleweight (230 - 260lbs)

Light Heavyweight (260 - 290lbs)

Heavyweight (290 - 320lbs)

Big Heavyweight (320- 380lbs)

Super Heavyweight (above 380lbs)

Giant (special cases)

38 minutes ago, Jayscriven88 said:

I can not wait to play this, Keep up the hard work and thank you dude will be looking out for updates

Thanks. Currently trying to do WWE, starting off with all the title lineages of WWE. Already done the, WWE World Heavyweight from 2002 to start of January alongside the United States and Tag Team titles already done. I'm currently doing the WWF Light Heavyweight title lineage but I'm also adding in people that have faced off for the belt as well with adding any tag teams they may have been in but no Attributes for right now until after the BETA 0.1 is already out. Lastly won't be doing any training facilites just yet until BETA 0.1 is done

Posted (edited)

Promotions Include:

USA

All Elite Wrestling (Yet To Open)
CHIKARA
Combat Zone Wrestling
Deep South Wrestling
Dragon Gate USA (Yet To Open)
EVOLVE Wrestling (Yet To Open)
Extreme Championship Wrestling (Closed)
Florida Championship Wrestling (Yet To Open)
Game Changer Wrestling (Yet To Open)
Global Force Wrestling (Yet To Open)
House Of Hardcore (Yet To Open)
Lucha Underground (Yet To Open)
Major League Wrestling (Yet To Reopen)
National Wrestling Alliance
Ohio Valley Wrestling
Ring Of Honor Wrestling
Shimmer Womens Athletes
SHINE Wrestling (Yet To Open
World Championship Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment
World Wrestling Council
Wrestlicious (Yet To Open)
Wrestling Society X

Japan

All Japan Pro Wrestling
Big Japan Pro Wrestling
DDT Pro Wrestling
Dragon Gate
Marigold (Yet To Open)
Michinoku Pro Wrestling
New Japan Pro Wrestling
Osaka Pro Wrestling
Pro Wrestling NOAH
Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling (Yet To Open)
World Wonder Ring Stardom (Yet To Open)
Wrestle-1 (Yet To Open)

Might change who the promotions are
Edited by KillVisionPlays
  • Like 1

The Wrestling Society X tapings were in February 2006 but aired in 2007 so I'll just keep WSX as an active promotion.

Also I'm going to have the WWF Light Heavyweight title lineage to be seperate from the UWA Light Heavyweight title lineage. Alongside that I may have the WCW Light Heavyweight title as it's own thing and the WCW/WWE Cruiserweight in it's own as it is a different weight limit all together. 

Another thing is that if a worker has joined a promotion in January I will be adding them to that roster. Already seen it with Jacqueline Moore/ Jackie Moore of Beer Money Inc