Creative team and creative meeting ideas

In much older iterations of the game there was a creative team feature that was purely cosmetic. I've waxed poetic about it over the years because it helping with my immersion.

Creative teams would be a team of 4-5 members. Using my current 92 save for example, I am playing as Eric Bischoff as CEO and head of creative, but I have a "team" of Dusty Rhodes, Paul Heyman, and Kevin Sullivan. My suggestion is this, the creative meeting section featuring next big things and such would be rolled into the creative team feature. Each member would have different hidden gems based on their booking preferences and they'd suggest tag teams and feuds also based on their booking and product focuses. Not a full on autobooker, but using mostly stats and settings already in the game, they'd really help with immersion. No global company is booked solely by one person. Workers' relationships would come into play on suggested signings. Like Dusty would suggest hiring someone like Ray Lloyd or DDP whereas Paul Heyman would go for someone a little outside the box like Bubba Ray Dudley.

I'm very open minded in regards to other ideas being added. 

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

I have missed the Creative Team from previous games. The current Creative button is great for what it shows, but it's more a Talent Relations/Overview function than a "Creative Team" ... have the Creative Team suggest turns, gimmick changes, storyline combinations, title contenders, etc. like an actual Creative Team would do (I have been on a Creative Team for a small independent, so I am familiar with the role). Have the quality of the suggestions be based on the Booking Skill quality of the team members. If you have a Child Company, allow for the Head Booker of the Child Company to be on the team, and add Potential Call Ups/Send to Developmental to the list of things you can get information on.