[HYPE] iDOMINATION 1990

8 hours ago, Kalmus said:

In this universe RFP is already WCW in some way as it sprouted out of Jim Crocket Promotions. Regarding other promotions in USA being outside of NWA.  I don't think so. In this world majority of Promotions are part of the NWA with a few strugglers outside of it. 

If you really want to stick it to NWA then id sim until 1993 when Vince returns and Titan Wrestling Entertainment debuts use them to conquer NWA from Inside and then split away. :D 

I am currently working on future promotions that will show up trough the save as well as their owners and fixing few little bugs and then beta is coming out !

Well, in that case, i'll find a new name for GCW if i ever leave the NWA with them.

Considering that TWE is Vinnie Mac's territory, that leaves me for another question? Where's the Hulkster? Is he in Japan or something? Well, i rather make no more questions since i rather find out what will happen in this universe.

Edited by LordofGustav

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, LordofGustav said:

Well, in that case, i'll find a new name for GCW if i ever leave the NWA with them.

Considering that TWE is Vinnie Mac's territory, that leaves me for another question? Where's the Hulkster? Is he in Japan or something? Well, i rather make no more questions since i rather find out what will happen in this universe.

Hogan is retired and is currently being a terminator. While Flair never recovered from his plane crash and never became the GOAT.

.image.jpeg.044eb019fa5892d2f9f8c199b7ce05c9.jpeg

Edited by Kalmus
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Kalmus said:

Hogan is retired and is currently being a terminator. While Flair never recovered from his plane crash and never became the GOAT.

Cool, i already got who would be the great star of TWE once it appears, altough i may change my plans.

I'll be waiting for the beta (possible after the next week, my dad will come to my home for the next week and i'll be busy)

9 hours ago, Kalmus said:

Hulk Hogan as the terminator? That is so crazy awesome I'm almost wondering what Arnold is doing now that the real American has taken his most famous role. 

Posted (edited)

Since this is 1990 and Terminator 2 comes out in 1991.  Hulkster will make a short appearances in your narratives with his movie adventures. :D

So far we got Hogan as Terminator , Hogan as "The Hulk"  and Superman Hulk Hogan BROTHEEEEEEEEER.

If you got any more funny ideas let me know  😂

image.jpeg.980b46b9b1de7396d6dfe00a87d9ba51.jpegimage.jpeg.dd100a745eb295f23730add477711f83.jpegimage.jpeg.dea9d53153f44f86b84072cd21663f15.jpeg

Edited by Kalmus
  • Like 1

On 4/19/2024 at 7:55 AM, Kalmus said:

Since this is 1990 and Terminator 2 comes out in 1991.  Hulkster will make a short appearances in your narratives with his movie adventures. :D

So far we got Hogan as Terminator , Hogan as "The Hulk"  and Superman Hulk Hogan BROTHEEEEEEEEER.

image.jpeg.980b46b9b1de7396d6dfe00a87d9ba51.jpegimage.jpeg.dd100a745eb295f23730add477711f83.jpegimage.jpeg.dea9d53153f44f86b84072cd21663f15.jpeg

Couple of typos: two Ls in Hogans name on the Super Man narrative and it says “starting” instead of “starring” on the terminator one

On 4/19/2024 at 7:55 AM, Kalmus said:

Yeah, no. I can buy Hogan as the terminator but Lou ferrigno is THE live action, no cgi required hulk. And Superman? Hell no. I can see make a cameo at worst or a supporting character in either of them but starring as the title character, no.

10 hours ago, Idolized said:

Couple of typos: two Ls in Hogans name on the Super Man narrative and it says “starting” instead of “starring” on the terminator one

Hogan one sadly I am unable to fully fix as it was done by AI who have history of messing up words but the other one I figured as much will get it all sorted before release. :D

• 1 month later...