The ROCKVERSE Revamped - back by unpopular demand (technically no demand at all, exactly zero demand)

1 hour ago, DarK_RaideR said:

As a fellow Greek, I can't wait to hear your feedback.

I have no intention of hijacking this thread, but I gotta ask, where are you from? Do you live in Greece?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sisma said:

I have no intention of hijacking this thread, but I gotta ask, where are you from? Do you live in Greece?

Indeed. We are a rare breed in these boards, it seems.

My comment had to do with the company being decidedly NOT historically/mythologically accurate, which is always something both hilarious and frustrating for us Greeks when it happens. I just think it adds to the hilarity of it tbh, you have people in cheap prosthetics pretending to be monsters, a guy with a beach ball globe pretending to be Atlas and KRATOS on the roster, who cares about accuracy?!

That aside, you can always PM me so we don't hijack this thread. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

willr0ck
I wanted to say (and I've already told Willy this): thank you for creating this mod. You and Willy are the only remaining members of this community brave enough to create an independent fictional mod, not based on cverse. There are no other mods like this left.

I'm not interested in real-world content because it breaks immersion for me. Therefore, I greatly appreciate that you continue to create mods like this at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, WillyWillyWilly said:

the 2016 version still exists

Silly question does anyone know how I could extract the DB info from this to import it into the TEWIX version of the game.  If it's not possible then I will just happily wait for willr0ck to release his beta of the update ... I was just looking at playing around with stuff.

Silly question does anyone know how I could extract the DB info from this to import it into the TEWIX version of the game.  If it's not possible then I will just happily wait for willr0ck to release his beta of the update ... I was just looking at playing around with stuff.

Edited by alpha2117