Request for future update: Retirement ages

There seems to be some kind of annoying general cut-off line at about 70 years old for wrestlers to annoyingly "leave the business", and for some reason elect to never even be contacted for appearences. Can this limitation please be removed or modified? Perhaps a trait individual workers could have which means they will never leave the business? Think about all of the elderly people and legends who still contribute behind the scenes in real life, this feels very "video game" when it happens, and you can never talk them out of it at this age. I'm betting if I offered Jim Ross 3 million for another year in real life, he'd do it.

Thanks for all the work you put into the game! Always loved them.

14 hours ago, theobsoletist said:

There seems to be some kind of annoying general cut-off line at about 70 years old for wrestlers to annoyingly "leave the business", and for some reason elect to never even be contacted for appearences. Can this limitation please be removed or modified? Perhaps a trait individual workers could have which means they will never leave the business? Think about all of the elderly people and legends who still contribute behind the scenes in real life, this feels very "video game" when it happens, and you can never talk them out of it at this age. I'm betting if I offered Jim Ross 3 million for another year in real life, he'd do it.

Thanks for all the work you put into the game! Always loved them.

That's already in - it's the Wrestling In The Blood attribute.