The ND-Verse (WIP) - Weird Willy's Wonderful World of Wild and Wacky Wrestling.

Name: Carl Bane

Debut: February 1979 (Retire in March 2002, after a decorated 23 year career)

Nationlity: Canadian

Size: Flabby Middleweight

Style: None / Retired Wrestler

Role: Road Agent / Colour Commentary / Announcer

Gimmicks: Wrestling Trainer, Coach

Active Areas: USA, Canada, UK

Finisher: Single Leg Crab

Appearance: Older guy, no facial hair, crew cut, bulbous nose, probably has a cigar or cigarette hanging out of his mouth, 

Additional infos: Alias: Dr. Cripp Larr. 

Bio: Bane began his career donning a mask and going by Dr. Cripp Larr. After losing a mask vs career match against his biggest rival at the time, Johnny Forenose, Bane started working under his real name. After a decorated career as a journeyman wrestler, winning various titles in various promotions, Carl Bane decided to hang his boots up in March 2002 to spend time passing on what he knows to the next generation as a trainer. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, MorbidMoses said:

Name: Carl Bane

Debut: February 1979 (Retire in March 2002, after a decorated 23 year career)

Nationlity: Canadian

Size: Flabby Middleweight

Style: None / Retired Wrestler

Role: Road Agent / Colour Commentary / Announcer

Gimmicks: Wrestling Trainer, Coach

Active Areas: USA, Canada, UK

Finisher: Single Leg Crab

Appearance: Older guy, no facial hair, crew cut, bulbous nose, probably has a cigar or cigarette hanging out of his mouth, 

Additional infos: Alias: Dr. Cripp Larr. 

Bio: Bane began his career donning a mask and going by Dr. Cripp Larr. After losing a mask vs career match against his biggest rival at the time, Johnny Forenose, Bane started working under his real name. After a decorated career as a journeyman wrestler, winning various titles in various promotions, Carl Bane decided to hang his boots up in March 2002 to spend time passing on what he knows to the next generation as a trainer. 

Thanks. great stuff. I could need some road agents in canada, so he fits in perfectly.

image.jpeg.7b8f9666f295968566d4bce862cb6584.jpeg
Carl Bane

11 hours ago, willr0ck said:

4. El hijo de Chewbacca

8. Princess Pandemic

Thanks Will.
well, i think i have found the perfect names. 

i still have this stable here, and i like the render, but i have no idea how to name the stable and the members. At the moment i'm a little lacking in creativity. 

image.jpeg.fe00404559d86cf6e5e878bd1342763d.jpegimage.jpeg.480ea77b3c0b0fe42b1c7204ba03ef4c.jpegimage.jpeg.efe6192cc76ee4f577a3db64411bfe20.jpegimage.jpeg.cb3e09f7ab89361dd1ea969fb4cff58c.jpeg

Any ideas?

Edited by WillyWillyWilly
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, WillyWillyWilly said:

i still have this stable here, and i like the render, but i have no idea how to name the stable and the members. At the moment i'm a little lacking in creativity. 

image.jpeg.fe00404559d86cf6e5e878bd1342763d.jpegimage.jpeg.480ea77b3c0b0fe42b1c7204ba03ef4c.jpegimage.jpeg.efe6192cc76ee4f577a3db64411bfe20.jpegimage.jpeg.cb3e09f7ab89361dd1ea969fb4cff58c.jpeg

Any ideas?

I mean they should obviously be called "The Flamboyance"

As for their names I can only think of one: El Flamenco Volador

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Inquisition said:

I mean they should obviously be called "The Flamboyance"

As for their names I can only think of one: El Flamenco Volador

Love that.

El Flamenco Volador, El Flamenco Rosada, El Flamenco Loco & El Flamenco Pico Pequeno Flying Flamingo, Pink Flamingo, Crazy Flamingo And Small Beak Flamingo).

Be careful around El Flamenco Pico Pequeno - he's very touchy about his small beak - he claims it's because it's cold and it's shrinkage but everyone knows he just has a very small beak.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, alpha2117 said:

Love that.

El Flamenco Volador, El Flamenco Rosada, El Flamenco Loco & El Flamenco Pico Pequeno Flying Flamingo, Pink Flamingo, Crazy Flamingo And Small Beak Flamingo).

Be careful around El Flamenco Pico Pequeno - he's very touchy about his small beak - he claims it's because it's cold and it's shrinkage but everyone knows he just has a very small beak.

Love that. thanks

I'd offer to help but right now I spend 8hrs a day travelling too and from hospital and when she get out it's going to be full on caring so I know I would be unreliable and thats no help at all.  When you are doing Australasian companies though I can probably do bios pretty quick because I can just drop in enough localised info that they would feel organic and like real people.

4 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

I'd offer to help but right now I spend 8hrs a day travelling too and from hospital and when she get out it's going to be full on caring so I know I would be unreliable and thats no help at all.  When you are doing Australasian companies though I can probably do bios pretty quick because I can just drop in enough localised info that they would feel organic and like real people.

Actually, im pretty much done with Australia, Japan and India, but it could happen that i add a few more free agents to AUS.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2024 at 8:43 PM, WillyWillyWilly said:

image.png.4d5d1ac24ea4ec85ceb36222579b592b.png

Day 19

Eye Candy Match Upgrade

How eye candy matches are dealt with has been upgraded, with new attributes added, a better refusal / acceptance system, and more subtle handling that takes into account the company's gender settings.

Woohoo Diamond Dolls is suddenly going to be viable!

• Like 1

On 7/24/2024 at 12:53 AM, WillyWillyWilly said:

Actually, im pretty much done with Australia, Japan and India, but it could happen that i add a few more free agents to AUS.

So got her out of Hospital and settled back at home now and I joined up to the Discord server.  Downloaded the files and I will take a look and see if I can get my head into writing some bios.  I will hopefully have plenty of time stuck in the house now it's just a matter or trying to get my head into the game to write the sort of bios your work deserves.