TEW IX Developer's Journal Discussion Thread

Imagine what next Saturday is going to be like. The game officially releases for purchase on the same day as SummerSlam. If any workers on the card look a bit distracted, we'll know why!

Triple H: "Anyone seen Xavier Woods? I need him for that backstage skit with Otis, Tozawa & Maxxine!"

Bruce Prichard: "He's still on his laptop for some reason."

Johnny Gargano: "Oh yeah, he's playing the new TEW IX game."

Triple H: "T-E-What? I'm lost."

Johnny Gargano: "You know, that software program I showed you awhile back that's helped you with booking WWE the past couple of years."

Triple H: "Oh, that!"

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, redhill-eagle said:

To be fair, it could have been anything and I am planning a "re-brand" soon.

Yeah I get it, my youtube channel name is completely different from the name on here

Just now, Mattywood said:

Imagine what next Saturday is going to be like. The game officially releases for purchase on the same day as SummerSlam. If any workers on the card look a bit distracted, we'll know why!

Triple H: "Anyone seen Xavier Woods? I need him for that backstage skit with Otis, Tozawa & Maxxine!"

Johnny Gargano: "You know, that software program I showed you awhile back that's helped you with booking WWE the past couple of years."

Then he somehow finds my save where he just got flagged with a scandal and says ''nah I'm out''

1 minute ago, Mattywood said:

Do you think TK is here waiting for the new game

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mattywood said:

I mean...the chances that Tony Khan is in this thread right now are quite high

• Haha 2

Ima gonna play Fallout Shelter on my iPad while I'm waiting. Maybe I'll get some character ideas. 

I had a student last year with the last name of Harkness and I thought "How Fallout is that". His first name worked too. 

Just now, Dawn said:

Then he somehow finds my save where he just got flagged with a scandal and says ''nah I'm out''

Or he sees that Drew McIntyre or Randy Orton have hooked up with his wife in one more TEW save

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thisisobc said:

Do you think TK is here waiting for the new game

What, you think he's made of money. He can't afford a video game. He'll stick to EWR.

Though I'm sure Adam would hook him up for the publicity.