Which Workers do You Think are Going to Have Major Jumps from 2020-2022

Definitely agree with Greg Gauge. I think he gets signed by SWF who repackage him as Greg Keith and push him to the moon as the second coming of Sam, with Matthew joining TCW to replace him.

I'd love to see Buck Winchester and Bradley Blaze as a tag team in TCW as the home favourite bad ass Texan cowboys. The perfect team to build a revamped tag team division around.

Edited by Truth
  • Like 3

The biggest jump for me will be Will Beaumont, going from the Aussie scene to the absolute tippety-top of the industry.  The kid is pure money, but getting him to leave Australia was a nightmare, and the lack of reputation globally made it a bit of a slog to build him to a global force.  Someone, SWF or USPW, will have spotted that talent and that ability and he'll be making it rain in one of the top three.  He should be being positioned as the next global superstar.

Personally though, I'd love to see Yuta Isona becoming a major midcard force, holding a couple of championships here and there.  He's a pet project of mine in a few playthroughs, always that cocky swagger gimmick - on his way to becoming Okada if I have my way!  I have the same thing for PrimeTime Jack Pryde - would love to see a little shine on him but I think he'll take a bit of building still.  Always love a heel that's really easy to hate.

I think Fukuyo Higa will make it big but have a drug problem in the background because, despite being an incredible worker, she's just trouble brewing.  Can see her being a great draw but always causing issues and headaches backstage - a la Pepsi Phil, minus the straight edge.

Ernest Youngman needs to have gone bigtime, and I think James Diaz and Logan will have come together with the family connection, Logan leading his own stable.  I think Logan will be in TCW as their top champion, with Diaz as the muscle and lackey breaking people that get out of line or get in the way.  

Jaylon Martins has been called up to the big time and he's killing it in the undercard title scene.  Not a main eventer but clearly on the way.  No titles yet, but he's had a few challenges and looks set to break out in the next two or three years.

I'd like to see more made of one or two of the factions, and I'm intrigued to see what's happening with 5SSW and their rival all joshi-pro promotion Winnow.  I'd like that to push the joshi scene forward - love booking joshi-pro.  QAW is fine, its all well and good, but Japan is where the scene really should be popping.  I'd like to see 5SSW as the unquestioned leader for female wrestling, with Winnow playing AEW to their WWE, and QAW as the NJPW of this analogy.

Last thought, Scumbag Mark Carney will have run SNP into the ground and started another promotion after being kicked out.  He's still a scumbag but the world just keeps turning a blind eye.  Where have we seen that before?  McMahon #cough cough#

2 hours ago, Truth said:

Definitely agree with Greg Gauge. I think he gets signed by SWF who repackage him as Greg Keith and push him to the moon as the second coming of Sam, with Matthew joining TCW to replace him.

I'd love to see Buck Winchester and Bradley Blaze as a tag team in TCW as the home favourite bad ass Texan cowboys. The perfect team to build a revamped tag team division around.

I played as TCW quite a few times in TEW 2020. And I think I made Buck Winchester and Bradley Blaze a tag team called the Cowboys every single time. It fits TCW so well.

Having thought about it for a bit, I'm now convinced either Mighty Mo will be the SWF champion or Spencer Spade will be the TCW champion. Two guys who we've been told for years are being slowly built for success, only to have them never truly reach the top and jump ship to a competitor that will actually give them their chance.

Freddy Huggins jumped ship to CWA leading to Edd Stone making his return there. Both are main eventers. 

Legion of Blood took a jump in PSW. ZomBoy specifically is looking to be a star  

Sal DiMeo is a main eventer in NYCW after getting in better shape. Super Massive Destroyer is upper mid carder there. 

Rich and Famous won tag team of year in 2022 at whatever company in big three. 

The Silencer and Desert Storm both have jobs somewhere. 

KC Glenn is a heavyweight in Japan.

The TCW PGHW relationship was ruined over TCW signing someone away from PGHW. 

1 hour ago, Bartring said:

Having thought about it for a bit, I'm now convinced either Mighty Mo will be the SWF champion or Spencer Spade will be the TCW champion.

lol I think you've got that backwards. Unless you're predicting a TCW/SWF talent swap

Besides the obvious names I would say that Motoyuki Miyake is a much bigger star in Japan than in the previous version. I won't expect him in the biggest places, but I can see him being in BCG or even PGHW if they're still in business.

2 hours ago, d12345 said:

lol I think you've got that backwards. Unless you're predicting a TCW/SWF talent swap

3 hours ago, Bartring said:

Having thought about it for a bit, I'm now convinced either Mighty Mo will be the SWF champion or Spencer Spade will be the TCW champion. Two guys who we've been told for years are being slowly built for success, only to have them never truly reach the top and jump ship to a competitor that will actually give them their chance.

I am predicting at least one of them will be leaving and joining the competition. Less a swap, more a contract expires and they get poached.

Jay Chord, I feel, jumped ship to USPW, who "say" they're rebuilding, but really, they are not. 

With the idea that he'll be a global star by working for them, instead the Old Guard Main Event scene makes him worse of a headache to deal with then what was lingering in 20 with his attitude. He's on also on a lucrative 4-year deal. 

USPW is a very rich company with a toxic environment and backstage is in shambles because of all the stooging and ego clashing between the boys.

43 minutes ago, MegaCity1 said:

Jay Chord, I feel, jumped ship to USPW, who "say" they're rebuilding, but really, they are not. 

With the idea that he'll be a global star by working for them, instead the Old Guard Main Event scene makes him worse of a headache to deal with then what was lingering in 20 with his attitude. He's on also on a lucrative 4-year deal. 

USPW is a very rich company with a toxic environment and backstage is in shambles because of all the stooging and ego clashing between the boys.

It would be ultimate USPW level crap to poach Jay Chord and then have him job out to a 50 year old The Force at Independence Day Slam

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, d12345 said:

It would be ultimate USPW level crap to poach Jay Chord and then have him job out to a 50 year old The Force at Independence Day Slam

Money (Rich) talks.

Justice (James) prevails.

A Force (The) to be reckoned with.

USPW is the world wide leader in C-Verse entertainment!

• Like 1