Question about DSW and OVW in the ORC mod

Enough acronyms for you? Well, such is wrestling. Anyway, I'm currently the Deep South Wrestling champ, it's easy to get in and get a push if you keep winning. In real life they are WWE development territories where everyone has a development contract with the big company. In this mod, are they just a couple more independents? Do they actually help you into the WWE or not at all? Is there any relationship programmed at all?

They should be set as a Child Promotion of the WWE and most of their stars should have a development contract with them. However, WreSpi2 doesn't handle Developmentals properly, so you get what I like to call a "Skyfire Deal", you work there in hopes to one day get in the WWE, but you're only under contract with the child. It's basicly as good for you as working an Indy would be, save the fact that they have a TV regular show (or at least OVW should) and you can make friends with people who have a high chance to break into the WWE which could help you break in as well.

at the moment nearly all of the OVS/DSW people are on exclusive PPA deals, i guess that because the developmental contracts are exclusive to wrespi2 the convertor converts them in a logical fashion. In order to make it owrk correctly should i keep them in the developmental feds, with a developmental contract with the wwe? I dont really know the best way to handle it.

Archived