What's Going On in Your Game?

May 2024 (48 rating 128 attendance)

• Kamehameha (Rocky Weatherfield) took the Total Championship at a "house" show (Training Day 7), so GRIMM (Brother Grimm) dictates that he will have to defend both the East Coast and Total belts tonight.
  • Jack Pryde and Zippy Deverell call out Joy Ryder after her face turn for being in Japan and not in Albany to stick up for all the mouth breathers in the crowd.
  • Papa Swoll threatens DOOM with his twin battleships (his massive arms).
  • Swoll pins DOOM in a three-way with Kamehameha's East Coast title on the line, and wins it for his first belt in HVW. Tennessee and The J.H. (Jack Holder) take advantage by beating on Kamehameha before their main event.
  • The Ghost of Wrestling Past (Masked Stranger) shows up his nemesis Kamehameha by winning the West Coast belt in a match with Marty Two Guns (Texas Hangman) and Joanna Silver.
  • Kamehameha manages to retain the Total Championship when Kate Mishler and Papa Swoll both miss the champ and lay out Tennessee William and The J.H. instead.
  • Mellow Flashhart wins in her last match before filming in Hollywood.
  • Gerrard Lee (Whistler), the color commentator for HVW has taken on Megaweapon (Clarence Matravers) as a protoge. Megaweaon has not appeared on the main card yet, working in the pre and post shows.

wn29.png

Edited by beemer
  • Like 2

The first 6 "mos" (prev TEW versions of 4 week months) worth of programming.  Thumbfun.

01.png.e7c5e9d124a3a336c58e2f2cd48e7179.png 02.png.1e76b94076916dc9c704931dfee749a3.png 03.png.3fe890dd39fc810a881cea8a32eb71eb.png 04.png.9abaf5dc6ba0fffbd9b789ab2d516ac4.png 05.png.844f293b94783d569fdfe31587745c22.png 06.png.1e03e0fa8d67e0c37c93d7b8d1f3a528.png 07.png.b78b2061469e8a5dc8fb3febba31b84f.png 08.png.d1e2390033cd1e938a65efda6d21f618.png

09.png.f2467445c38d55712c754502b1986c91.png 10.png.2dd7bf13a2b31d2d1e5aacc672ad6801.png 11.png.f712c6a00924105949a6a45fc2acca98.png 12.png.af9f994f6a59a9e83bb75f0ee98dc10b.png 13.png.5cb4f03b37206cbd4faa39f6d3c6b77d.png 14.png.2536f13d80bb9c2fb7eeafda85363354.png 15.png.f31a955965c966d9672e1a45adc00c2d.png 16.png.2e54c1805b1f2c525c07a1599dcf6500.png

17.png.86f4b76d402dffc6e414a9cc9f922a6b.png 18.png.22925aedc1becb64c85136f4be9441d8.png 19.png.8d2b6e22dc272d05c6303d91c7758276.png 20.png.c89ef62d704fa02a9c7f54c8232406c1.png 21.png.9ec9fb291948d5aad6600eb2cbd2adde.png 22.png.30e6b805475e08b6b10ef6ff53de5886.png 23.png.6b78dcc80317ce24f272152877ef2f16.png 24.png.a0b643ad693cf843ab389a3c8113c5a0.png

25.png.4ade6b09d7a34124c484d2fa61774e7c.png 26.png.c5ff00fa60852e6235ad4004a873201a.png 27.png.615a2a632bf6b9f4a7a5cbb490e99990.png 28.png.fa0c7158e12a2b0f36b551edf5be7a75.png 29.png.cb14dc346399504c117e0cb05402fb27.png 30.png.92bbc7ebbb39b33a0e3663cd3657dd88.png 31.png.9677a1ebbd740e0a7ad3d76b8a146add.png 32.png.65b6227c3f268a958d6672c23bce8eec.png

The Chaz Hayter vs Ryan Powell match was actually imported from Heroes of Wrestling.

Edited by elmiticomark
  • Like 1

June 2024 (48 rating 131 attendance)

• Some new Tri-State talent on the card as Richie Riggins and Robbie McNamera (Crockett Tubbs) join HVW.
  • Joanna Silver and Kate Redd (DupliKate) put on one of the best matches in HVW history, with a 56 rating.
  • DF DOOM (Funkenstein) and Papa Swoll fight on the mic but do not face off tonight.
  • Swoll defeats Robbie McNamera to get his first defense of the East Coast belt.
  • In a cage match against The All American A-Hole The J.H. (Jack Holder) and The Ghost of Wrestling Past (Masked Stranger), DOOM escapes despite the efforts of Swoll outside the cage and wins the West Coast belt.
  • Richie Riggins has his first match in a three-way title melee against Kamehameha (Rocky Weatherfield) and Zippy Deverell, but Kamehameha keeps the Total Championship.

wn30.png

Screenshot_2.png.be8d3adac1740cdc5f12057eaab53747.png

I don't get upset by basically anything in this game, but I'm a bit tired of seeing this character and the actions he can take in the game, and the fact no one once in any C-Verse I've seen has blasted him into the nether realm... when, without a doubt, there's both men and women in the world of Wrestling who'd take a charge/court-date to send a message to someone like him......

So, without further ado, it's time to end Mark Carnie's career and maybe more.

-Activated him as a wrestler, activated him in the USA.

-Signed him to my company

Now, here's where it's a shot in the dark.  Going to alter his attributes so he'll take stunt bumps & crazy bumps.  I've been scouting the CornellVerse to find the least safe worker.

If all goes right, Mark Carnie will be getting some "Get Well Never" balloons sent to his hospital bed.

Edited by elmiticomark
edit: fitting post for #187
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, elmiticomark said:

I don't get upset by basically anything in this game, but I'm a bit tired of seeing this character and the actions he can take in the game, and the fact no one once in any C-Verse I've seen has blasted him into the nether realm... when, without a doubt, there's both men and women in the world of Wrestling who'd take a charge/court-date to send a message to someone like him......

Now, here's where it's a shot in the dark.  Going to alter his attributes so he'll take stunt bumps & crazy bumps.  I've been scouting the CornellVerse to find the least safe worker.

If all goes right, Mark Carnie will be getting some "Get Well Never" balloons sent to his hospital bed.

One thing I hate with the Carnie in the Cverse is that, when he harass someone like Kitty Katz or Joy, there is no consequences with Meathead McAulie or Phil Myart. They should beat his ass, quit the company and then beat his ass again.

I approve the action to end his career here.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, elmiticomark said:

Alter him so he has severe multiple groin injuries.

• Haha 3

I decided I don't even want the stink of him on my regular fed, so I started a save that is simply going to be The Death of Mark Carnie.

(An Irish boxing promoter/gangster opens a company, sports based, judges, rounds in Ireland... pop bleeds to Scotland, Carnie being an idiot "goes to war" not knowing what he's getting himself into because he can't google "Dathi Kiernan" [DathiKiernan.gif.6aba490070a9cc57ebf51ac1fd954006.gif] since he's busy fiddling himself and scheming on the helpless all day.)

This will be cathartic. 

*edit:  don't you just love it when things work out?

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.2ad2683617b521600986ff91bb104833.png

Edited by elmiticomark

What's done is done.

Screenshot_4.png.6f34ec96847b6594bafb645f09aace9e.png

***********************************************************************************************************************

I do apologize if this is a bit dark for some users here... and in previous games, I was "whatever" about the character, but I really do not like sexual assault/harassment in the form of repeat behavior... and I want a save without him around.  Won't go into personal details, but checking papers is a thing I believe in when in Rome, to phrase it simply.

Dual purpose as well with the chosen character to commit the act: so if people are turned of by real crime, and reporting of the actual monsters in the world, I get it... things are dark and we all should really focus on the light; but Dathi Kiernan is a real-life rip of an Irish boxing promoter named Daniel Kinahan.   I wanted to at least make something after years of doing legwork to expose some of it... I don't think it's right the boxing game let consumers buy Tyson Fury fights when some of the proceeds quite literally fueled a real-to-life criminal empire that is seemingly far beyond the reach of groups like Gulfo, Sinaloa, and others that get publicized more than regularly [Kinahan Organized Crime Group, if you've never looked into this, I'd advise simply stopping research where the reports from the UK end, the father is in Iran working as the countries military fixer...] I really never want to touch on social issues, but I know a lot of people who purchased PPV events that might not have ever done so if they had an inclination.  I'll leave the horrible deeds done by this group up to a users google discretion, but I've noticed NO ONE calls this out, and it's quite honestly going to be looked back on as a huge stain on the already tarnished legacy of boxing if and when it's exposed *to a true and general knowledge level, though MTKG closed in 2022, I've seen all of 2/3 articles covering this or actually detailing what it really was to it's fullest account.

[I apologize if any of that info is "to real", you never know what people have been through, but a F--- Mark Carnie, and B) if I bought a boxing event and funded the distribution of vile things I don't believe in, I would kind of want to know]

But, for today, the real monster somehow is the face against the fictitious monster.

Edited by elmiticomark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, elmiticomark said:

What's done is done.

Screenshot_4.png.6f34ec96847b6594bafb645f09aace9e.png

***********************************************************************************************************************

I do apologize if this is a bit dark for some users here... and in previous games, I was "whatever" about the character, but I really do not like sexual assault/harassment in the form of repeat behavior... and I want a save without him around.  Won't go into personal details, but checking papers is a thing I believe in when in Rome, to phrase it simply.

Dual purpose as well with the chosen character to commit the act: so if people are turned of by real crime, and reporting of the actual monsters in the world, I get it... things are dark and we all should really focus on the light; but Dathi Kiernan is a real-life rip of an Irish boxing promoter named Daniel Kinahan.   I wanted to at least make something after years of doing legwork to expose some of it... I don't think it's right the boxing game let consumers buy Tyson Fury fights when some of the proceeds quite literally fueled a real-to-life criminal empire that is seemingly far beyond the reach of groups like Gulfo, Sinaloa, and others that get publicized more than regularly [Kinahan Organized Crime Group, if you've never looked into this, I'd advise simply stopping research where the reports from the UK end, the father is in Iran working as the countries military fixer...] I really never want to touch on social issues, but I know a lot of people who purchased PPV events that might not have ever done so if they had an inclination.  I'll leave the horrible deeds done by this group up to a users google discretion, but I've noticed NO ONE calls this out, and it's quite honestly going to be looked back on as a huge stain on the already tarnished legacy of boxing if and when it's exposed.

[I apologize if any of that info is "to real", you never know what people have been through, but a F--- Mark Carnie, and B) if I bought a boxing event and funded the distribution of vile things I don't believe in, I would kind of want to know]

But, for today, the real monster somehow is the face against the fictitious monster.

Suffice to say, Mark Carnie,

image.jpeg.1875d335f1ea5ef32eb63b072cedb2ab.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I finally found the time to play again and booked a ZEN show. Before it, Kane Wilde, aka The Anarchist, asked to be used. I decided to hire him and make someone wrestle twice, adding a match to the pre-show. After that, Shaolin showed up and asked to be used too. So I had Sparky Sparks bring the audience in a travel back in time and proposed Shaolin vs The Anarchist before the start of the show. I think it's a very ZEN thing to do.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

At CWW Lenny Mochin has been CWW Champion for nearly two years. In that time he has had several matches with Padraig O'Hearne. Their first two encounters were time limit draws. Then a 30 minute Iron Man match went to a 0-0 draw. In their last match, CWW decided to bring in judges to score the match. Lenny Mochin won by split-decision. We're going into the last match of the year and they are fighting in a no time limit Shoot match. Neither man has pinned the other.... but in this groundbreaking match somebody's shoulders have to stay on the matt.

• Like 2

July 2024 (50 rating 137 attendance)

• Joanna Silver continues to stay on fire, allying with DOOM (Funkenstein) and trashing Swoll and The J.H. (Jack Holder) in some fantastic promos. And in a tag match, she and Dani Hart (Danielle Sweetheart) beat Kate Redd (DupliKate) and The J.H.
  • Joy Ryder takes out Kate Mishler in a strong opening match.
  • Kamehameha (Rocky Weatherfield) and Robbie McNamara (Crockett Tubbs) team in a Total Championship match against Ghost of Wrestling Past (Masked Stranger) and Richie Riggins. The champ retains.
  • In the main event, Papa Swoll beats DOOM on a countout, but Zippy Deverell convinces Swoll to just take the West Coast belt anyway since nobody is there to stop him.
  • GRIMM comes out post show and stipulates that if Swoll does not return the belts, he will be forced to defend each in separate matches on the next WrestleNation show.

image.png.3103b31ec0260dee70ca66541d380fbd.png

• Like 1

Started GCW in the 2011 RW mod as Raven. I started at only 10 pop in the Tri State with a decent money.  I'm currently about 9 months in, we were running 2 shows a month and started a small subscription network. We are up to 24 in the Tri-State and have started an alliance with TNA, Pro Wrestling Noah, and a couple other companies. We now do one monthly show with an hour an half TV show each week. I created a couple new guys (Just something I like to do in RW mods) that are already hugely over in the tri-state. One of which is 6'9 347lb Darren Mckene who is our current champion ending Claudio's 200+ day run at GCW 19. Are tag champions are The American Wolves who ended Crash and Burn's second regin at GCW 21.

August 2024 (49 rating 133 attendance)

• Joy Ryder returned from Japan and the 5SSW to get on the mic with DOOM (Funkenstein) and GRIMM and lay into Tennessee William and Papa Swoll.
  • Lyra Starwalker (Merrit Freebush) made her main card debut taking a loss to Allie Perks in a three-way involving Dani Hart (Danielle Sweetheart).
  • Kamehameha (Rocky Weatherfield) retains the Total Championship against Ghost of Wrestling Past (Masked Stranger) and Zippy Deverell.
  • Joanna Silver lasts in a five-way elimination involving her real life ex-boyfriend The J.H. (Jack Holder).
  • In his first title defense of the night, Papa Swoll kept the West Coast belt, denying Joy Ryder another title reign. Tennessee William takes the pin.
  • After an epic round of smack talk between DOOM and Swoll, the ladder match is set up with them and Marty Two Guns (Texas Hangman). Joy Ryder distracts Swoll long enough to let DOOM grab the belt and claim the East Coast Championship.

image.thumb.png.90b59bbcf6a47548a481bc3f42053297.png

Edited by beemer

The wrestling world has been rocked. (booooooooo)

It would have to be the biggest star in wrestling, my figurehead. etc.  Rumor has it that somebody convinced The Rock that he was auditioning for the Alejandro Sosa role in the Scarface remake.  Ol Dwayne was shocked that he even had to audition, because he felt he was a natural for the part.  How true that turned out to be.

I can remember getting toxic before, I'm not going to fire The Rock, his popularity is way down to 60s everywhere. Is it just a matter of not using him for a certain amount of time? I guess I will have to try myself because I have a tournament set up for the vacant world title.  Rock had a first round bye and everything.  Crazy.

The WWF title is vacant because of a Mike Chioda fast count in the Austin vs Big Show match. It was sort of like a remixed finish to the Hogan vs Andre rematch that everybody in the world watched.  Title was made vacant the next night.  I'm still undecided.  It would not have been The Rock because he had a pretty decent run with it before losing to Jericho. He put him over strong, 2-0 Jericho, the other match was a draw.  They were set to go again, before this happened.

Shawn Michaels is back.  Eddie Guerrero coming up in the quarter-final. Dreamy.   The quarter-final lineup is Austin vs Big Show, Chris Benoit vs Edge,  Alejandro ''The Sosa'' Johnson vs Chris Jericho and Eddie Guerrero vs Shawn Michaels.

Spoiler  Austin, Benoit, Jericho and Michaels.

spacer.png

Edited by Alan James
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Alan James said:

The wrestling world has been rocked. (booooooooo)

It would have to be the biggest star in wrestling, my figurehead. etc.  Rumor has it that somebody convinced The Rock that he was auditioning for the Alejandro Sosa role in the Scarface remake.  Ol Dwayne was shocked that he even had to audition, because he felt he was a natural for the part.  How true that turned out to be.

I can remember getting toxic before, I'm not going to fire The Rock, his popularity is way down to 60s everywhere. Is it just a matter of not using him for a certain amount of time? I guess I will have to try myself because I have a tournament set up for the vacant world title.  Rock had a first round bye and everything.  Crazy.

The WWF title is vacant because of a Mike Chioda fast count in the Austin vs Big Show match. It was sort of like a remixed finish to the Hogan vs Andre rematch that everybody in the world watched.  Title was made vacant the next night.  I'm still undecided.  It would not have been The Rock because he had a pretty decent run with it before losing to Jericho. He put him over strong, 2-0 Jericho, the other match was a draw.  They were set to go again, before this happened.

Shawn Michaels is back.  Eddie Guerrero coming up in the quarter-final. Dreamy.   The quarter-final lineup is Austin vs Big Show, Chris Benoit vs Edge,  Alejandro ''The Sosa'' Johnson vs Chris Jericho and Eddie Guerrero vs Shawn Michaels.

Spoiler  Austin, Benoit, Jericho and Michaels.

spacer.png

New meaning to The Rock.

• Like 1

So in my game, Blue Dragon came at me twice with ridiculous contract requests - both over $200 a night. For an Insignificant company, nearly all my guys are getting $30-$60 a night, unless they are a behind the scenes person (like the ref or a personality) that appears many times on a show.

Dragon is decent, but he's like the lowest on the card in a hole-in-the-wall fed.

Then surprisingly, I offer him $60 a night (up from $59 a night, because I was giving him 25% of what he asked each time), and he accepted and much happier.

Go figure.

• Like 1

September 2024 (44 rating 139 attendance)

• DOOM (Funkenstein) and GRIMM have an extended opening talking about how Papa Swoll can wrestle with such tiny feet.
  • Lyra Starwalker (Merritt Freebush) now has a reluctant vampire gimmick and has another match on the main card, where she is bested by Kate Mishler.
  • Dani Hart (Danielle Sweetheart) confronts Kate Redd (DupliKate) about Mellow Flashhart's lack of dedication to wrestling, but Mellow is back from filming. Mellow and Kate beat down Dani before Velvet Suarez makes the save.
  • In the highest rated bit in HVW history, Papa Swoll crushes unopened soda cans in his biceps while smack talking DOOM.
  • Kamehameha (Rocky Weatherfield) retains the Total Championship in a 4-way against Ghost of Wrestling Past (Masked Stranger), Allie Perks, and Robbie McNamara (Crockett Tubbs).
  • In a botched ending that was supposed to be a draw, DOOM puts Swoll through a table and takes home both the East and West Coast belts.

image.thumb.png.7469eb2f5f3ee1f8be0055fd14c237f0.png

I just spent far too long coming up with a finisher for a rookie Canadian with zero matches.

I'm making Suzanne Corbett into Mal Trudeau, who is an evil, passive-aggressive Canadian. Her finisher is the Scissored armbar (Rings of Saturn) named Ravissement du Roy (after goalie Patrick Roy). It's named that purely so she can berate the announcers or crowd when they mispronounce "Roy."

6 hours ago, beemer said:

So in my game, Blue Dragon came at me twice with ridiculous contract requests - both over $200 a night. For an Insignificant company, nearly all my guys are getting $30-$60 a night, unless they are a behind the scenes person (like the ref or a personality) that appears many times on a show.

Dragon is decent, but he's like the lowest on the card in a hole-in-the-wall fed.

Then surprisingly, I offer him $60 a night (up from $59 a night, because I was giving him 25% of what he asked each time), and he accepted and much happier.

Go figure.

And he just asked for another raise AND moved to Japan while I'm paying for his Travel.  So long, Blue Dragon, you were a pain in the ass about 100% of the time.

• Haha 1