3 hours ago, Jaysounder said:

I decided that my next attempt is going to be the polar opposite of the first. Founded by James Justice on his desire to take the USPW experiment one step further I present to you, Rock Star Wrestling. We are utilizing the 'Telenovela' product, which is a 20/80 split between match quality and popularity, the absolute worst in the entire game. Events are 50/50 matches and angles, while TV is a 30/70 split. At insignificant I already need 2 hot storylines to keep the fans happy.

I fully expect this attempt to take a long time, but I think it will be a good change of pace to the last one. I'm going to go full ham into only hiring workers who are terrible in ring, but terrific on the mic / great characters. 

I think the RTG challenge is less about the end result and more about giving a sense of structure and purpose to what can be a grind if you decide to start really insignificantly small.  I started mine thinking I would send my owner broke as quickly as possible.  I dont really care about the end game I was trying to play a bit subversively to see how long I could last before getting fired.  I admire the whole Telenovela decision because you clearly dont care about the end of the challenge but more the fun that can be had.

One suggestion which totally fits is bringing in this guy from Martels FWP pack.

image.jpeg.638891f59ddf6a8d1d096ec0b5eceed9.jpeg

James Jarrett Justice - the Canadian Patriot - a gimmick designed to drive his dad and the fans into a frenzy of hate.