Voting on Alliance Title Changes

Full disclosure, this is not my idea. I saw it on the Fantasy Bookers reddit under one of the journal updated and thought it was an amazing idea.

Essentially, anytime someone wants to book an alliance title to change, all the owners of the companies in the alliance take it to a vote. If the majority vote yes, then the title change is approved. I assume it would work similarly to asking a worker to put someone over, like you recieve a "promise" from your alliance to put the title on so-and-so. 

There could be further depth to it, like certain companies having more influence than others on the vote, or personal relationships effecting someones vote. I'd also figure you'd get all the good stuff, like those who voted no get upset when it goes through, friends voting together and someone who dislikes you voting no to your title change no matter what out of spite. But even just a basic version of the feature would be a great addition imo. 

Edit: I'm still interested in sharing this so I won't be deleting it, but I'm realizing now this may be too big of an addition for a patch in. Didn't really have the foresight on this one.

Edited by cdunnmoney
  • Like 6