Age checkboxes on Free Pictures

For Free Pictures, I'd like age-related checkbox options - 'Young only' (under 25) and 'Veteran' (over 35).

The former would be used normally, for dojo graduates and other young workers/rookies the game might generate. 'Veteran' would be excluded for dojo graduates and only be used for workers that are generated by Quick Fill with Mid/Late Careeer setting.

• Like 1

Yes, we need something like this! I was thinking like, for random workers/celebs who are generated to be older, we should have options for older free pictures, rather than a 45-year-old using the picture of someone in their 20's.

5 hours ago, Spoons said:

Yes, we need something like this! I was thinking like, for random workers/celebs who are generated to be older, we should have options for older free pictures, rather than a 45-year-old using the picture of someone in their 20's.

Yeah. Unemployed owners, bookers, road agents, managers, other personalities are often older than active wrestlers when they enter the game world. So I like having some 'veterans only' pictures around for that, but also established wrestlers when I just want to generate some templates in a mod to fill an area. Seeing we can tag masked pictures with colors, I thought the age issue could be solved that way, too.

• Like 1